🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    One more TB jump from 10th to 2nd and other from 5th to 1st place in the very last minute so I finish in 3rd. I'm still happy that I got this beautiful dress! 

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Make a wish!

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I came 2nd place 🥰
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Fun fact actually really really sad fact I don’t have the heart aura and I used handhelds but it glitches and I’m too lazy to recrop everything and make a new collage 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I was not expecting this at all. I went to my friends house, submitted my 14th ticket, got 5th place (surprisingly) and fully expected for the person in 6th place to submit an extra ticket. I’m so happy!! 🥰
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited October 2020

Ended up being in 3rd place because of ticketbuyers but that’s okay 🤷🏻‍♀️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

second place!! I’m just happy to have the dress because it’s so pretty (the black dyed version looks so good)- it’s literally stunning ✨ 

also I just want to say this because I think this would be a great change to the trendsetters, maybe glu should make the 2 items for the top 3? because even with a ticket buyer or two, you’re more likely to get a chance to win both items. then have 4th, 5th and maybe even 6th to have just one of the items.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Just going to sit here and pretend I didn’t actually need the wings since i have the kollection ones🥺
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    lulula said:
    Hahah Jessica has been aggressive since Day 1 but Lala, another TB came out of the blue and surpassed her. Can’t wait to see what happens 😈😈😈

Jessica made it real clear that she was getting 1st place lol😂😂 I’m happy with 3rd! 

Platform: iOS
  • SalomeKKHSalomeKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    OMG, i'm first for the second week in a row 😍
    (Sorry if it is misspelled, i'm Argentinian)

Argentinian and Android player ♥
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Need to catch up on the forum, haven't been on the last couple of days. 

Came in 3rd on my main game.
    Lowest, highest, fave, and winnings. 

My husband submitted the lowest scoring one 🤣 I was napping and almost lost a ticket.  Last one came within 10 minutes before SYS ended. 

(

The details are wonderful. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This SYS was a roller-coaster for me, my first looks totally flopped and I was in 22nd place but I was hoping to get the kollection wings to help me... I didn’t get them after three spins so I went and used my diamonds to buy the fairy costume and that was the best investment I've made! My scores picked up and I got my very first 60!

Anyway, my group was pretty chill and I finished in third place. The dolls in first and second place submitted bomb looks! I really liked the wings but decided not to submit my free Simon tickets in hopes of getting something more useful some other time but since I missed on last week's, this week's and the kollection wings I'm drowning my sorrows in buffalo wings lol

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Pretending I’m fine 😅 I would’ve needed to use at least 9 extra tickets (if they didn’t fight back) to win so I decided against it, but I really loved the wings and the whole Kylie look. Even dyed these opal to make myself feel better. Somebody tell me it’s the same 🥺

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I'm so happy! My first time being first place, OMG! 
    I wish I can be as dedicated like this with my studies lol

Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    SalomeKKH said:
    OMG, i'm first for the second week in a row 😍
    (Sorry if it is misspelled, i'm Argentinian)

@salomeKKH Felicidades! Me tocó a mí por primera vez ahora jaja :)
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

The doll in front of me had beautiful looks even tho she submitted an extra ticket early on, but when I submitted my last free ticket she also submitted an extra, so I decided to submit two more and see what happened ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i wasn’t expecting my first one to score 60 so I panic submitted the one on the right with 5 seconds to spare... turns out I would have won just with the one extra ticket, but I didnt think itd score that well!! however, it’s kind of embarrassing having the 5 second look as my final look that dolls can see 😂
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @mikaylachimo these Kollection wings look gorgeous with the dress!
    They're different shape than the TS wings, but nearly same opacity so dyed opal they look like they very well could've came with the dress, at least imo ☺️

(not sure my grammar makes sense bc it's 5 am lol) 
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    My best score so far, and I got 4th place.

Always happy to get an item. 😊

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Second game:
    4th place behind 2 ticket buyers, and my final score was 765. I scored in the 50's, except for 2 looks in the 40's. 

Lowest, highest, fave, and winnings!

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @thesweetone thank you, I needed to hear it 😅  the whole look looks great on your doll! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    personally, i think the kollection wings look a lot better and dye better too. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone thank you, I needed to hear it 😅  the whole look looks great on your doll! 

Aww, thank you! I also love how yours looks. The tiara, the makeup and even the clear heels - everything ties together so nicely 💜 you're also color matching with the moon kinda ☺️
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
     looks 1-16🧚🏼‍♀️✨

this SYS was such a roller coaster for me... it started out ROUGH but once I got the wings from the new kollection it was really fun coming up with ethereal fairy looks😍 I haven’t posted all my looks on the forum in a while and this wasn’t my most high scoring week but I had so much fun creating my looks so I wanted to post them😊

I am so happy. I love the TS prizes & opal dye!! and am thrilled it only took two paid tickets to overtake my off theme TB🥰
    i am never ever taking this kylie 2019 halloween fairy look off🥰🧚🏼‍♀️💖
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Didn't care for the wings and glad I still don't after seeing everyone with theirs (not like I even had a chance at getting them 🥴) So happy for everyone who wanted them and got them though! Here's how I dressed my doll: pictured her as a sprite from Candyland, so she doesn't have wings but has a lollipop wand 😝

• DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    okay so at first i wasn't enjoying the sys becuase my scores were wack💀 but i eventually started having  fun 🥰
    looks 9-14 💕

earnables💙

ts prize🥰 5th place

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.