🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    This sys was awesome 
    Got three 60s, my lowest score was 50 
    This dress is beautiful in every color 😍

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    SonyaMarc said:
    Does anyone else feel less happy about first place if you take it back from a TB in the last 10 minutes? Don’t want to start anything, just trying to figure out a way to keep enjoying this game with all its features
    I would love to win first place without any paid tickets & yeah it does feel “more happy” to win first with 14 tickets but lately it seems near impossible unless you seriously luck out with your TS group. more often than not when I have a TB in my group they’re submitting off theme looks using basic clothing items. They also usually submit ridiculous amounts of tickets on the first day and get up to 200-300+ within the first 12 hours. to each there own but I don’t feel bad for someone who paid for $20-30+ on tickets when in my opinion that money should go towards building your kloset through kstar packs or fashion goals. I would never snipe someone in the last 10 minutes if they were submitting on theme looks and were a “reasonable” TB. I like a fair competition but I don’t really see how me utilizing a few paid tickets to win first over someone who wasn’t even submitting looks that were on theme isnt a fair utilization of the ticket buying feature 🤷🏽‍♀️ if ticket buying wasn’t a feature at all I would’ve won a lot more first place prizes due to my scores from only 14 tickets but i often lose to excessive TBs. also I don’t ever submit paid tickets unless I really LOVE the first place prize
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @kayayem that's awesome! do you have any strategy for SYS or was it just luck? I've always had at least 1 TB in my group and rarely see 1st prize.
    Platform: iOS
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @SonyaMarc I know lack of tone can be misleading when talking via text so just want to clarify I also am not looking to start drama, that’s just my rationale with “sniping” TBs for first place😊
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    When I saw some of you make winx club looks I audibly gasped at my screen! I used to be ✨obsessed✨ with them when I was a kid (still kinda am but...what is world of winx💀 and who allowed that to happen??)

heres me as Icy and my friend as Stella🧚‍♀️
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Placed third, which is fine because I really wanted the dress more than anything. Also, happy my wings finally show up in the photo booth! 🧚🏻
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

My first male SYS🤩 and second week in a row being in 6th in my other account :(
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    Not sure if this is too graphic to post but I do know how these ladies got the popular vote lmao
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    karinab said:
    SalomeKKH said:
    OMG, i'm first for the second week in a row 😍
    (Sorry if it is misspelled, i'm Argentinian)

@salomeKKH Felicidades! Me tocó a mí por primera vez ahora jaja :)
    Ay chicas felicitaciones! Las alas son todo, yo salí segunda
  • MemejazzuraMemejazzura Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I’m very grateful that I ended up in first place as I was fighting head to head with another doll because I absolutely love the prizes! 😍 I was also very happy to see that a lot of you dolls were scoring significantly high! It was wonderful to see everyone’s creativity shine through this SYS event. 🥳 I have no regrets upon chasing the wings from last weekend’s SYS because it definitely helped me with my scores, it even got me my first 60! 🥰

💕 Kara 💕
    💕 iOS player 💕
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Here are my looks 😊

The looks I loved the most:

I loved doing snow fairies, I wish I had the snowflakes aura tho but I still liked them, the green look was inspired by someone on the forum, I'm sorry if I don't tag you 🥺 because I don't remember but if you recognize your look I'll tag you!!

Edit:@femaleotakugeek you inspired me with the green look, your look was really gorgeous so of course I had to try it and it did well, thanks for the inspo ❤

Highest score looks and lowest:
    The first was also inspired by someone from the forum but again I can't remember 🥺
    but I remember the person had the angel halo hair and said her look was a firefly so if it's you please tell me!! 😊

Edit: @Katerina the firefly look was inspired by you, it got me one of my highest scores so thank you!! ❤
    This was by far one of my favorite SYS events and I'm excited for the coven one!! I'm really hoping for more fun themes in the future 😁

• lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Yay we all did good! The wings from Kollections can be dyed any color and look bomb asf with any outfit. Screw them wings, they ain't cute like these. 🧚
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    was was gonna end up in 3rd due to tbs but then in the last three minutes two more came up and I ended in 5th 🙃 I really love the dress tho

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Here are my looks, i actually had so much fun this weekend! I ended up second behind a TB with +900 points 💀 but honestly i’m not even mad bc i think that the kollection wings look better. Also my regular scores came back 🙏🏻 I haven’t been able to land a single 50 since the update so this was like breathing fresh air again!

• putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    The unholy trinity

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited October 2020
    lulula said:
    @kayayem that's awesome! do you have any strategy for SYS or was it just luck? I've always had at least 1 TB in my group and rarely see 1st prize.
    @lulula no strategy, just pure luck. I usually have TBs in my groups, I’ve only won 1st place like 2 other times this year. I did notice in this SYS that actually no one under me made it to the last prize (bird) so I’m wondering if I got placed into a lower level group? I remember when I was lower level I didn’t have a lot of clothes so I could never reach the last prize. 
  • DirtyDiamondDirtyDiamond Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    @claudiakkh I have 23 out of 65 of the items so the chances are slim. I was just hoping I would get them with kstars 😂 also Halloween is my fave so I was using that as an excuse to open more boxes, even though majority of the stuff is unusable unless it’s Halloween 😔
    Just think, from here on out you will be our biggest threat every Halloween! Lol I hope you get the butterflies soon! 
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    this has been one of my best SYS score-wise, but it looks like  i won't even get into Top 5 with scores like these 😭

Hey girl you were in my TS group. These girls were ridiculous!!!! Never again do I wanna be grouped with that brooklyn chick again. 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited October 2020
    putana said:
    The unholy trinity

Beautiful! Is the hair dye an edit? If not where is it from 🙃 I love it either way!

edit** spelling 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I really enjoyed the theme this week. I was crossing my fingers that I would have a chance at the wings but no such luck, ending in 3rd. Here’s my low, high and fave looks.

Also took a few spins on the new Kollection, but no luck with picking the wings there either. So here I am standing wingless lol 😂 😭

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @rach89vl it’s an edit
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic Thank you! I thought so 🙃 I really hope they give us that color though 🥺 it’s amazing!! 
    @putana Good job editing 🖤 looks real
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Have never been sniped this hard. 😂 I submitted my last two looks at 5:30 after a super solid weekend where I was always first. I checked at 6 and I was still first, but somehow this TB managed to ??? Submit a ridiculous amount of tickets in a ridiculously short amount of time. Whatever, I didn’t really need them since Halloween is basically over 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
  • femaleotakugeekfemaleotakugeek Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    SonyaMarc said:
    I decided to share my looks for the first time😊 I'm still kinda new to this forum and game and sadly missed a lot of great stuff that has been available in the past (not to mention a whole bunch of diamond, limited and bought stuff I owned and are gone now because my game broke 3 weeks ago and I had to re-install it, after 1 week of no help from Glu. Glu still is "working on this issue", lol 🧐).
    But here they are, hope there is a bit of inspo for some dolls, already have seen so many amazing looks here, realy very inspiring💖:
    My favourite looks are the Red Angel and turquoise Dark Fairy Look btw🥰
    I absolutely love your Turquoise Dark Fairy 🧚‍♀️ Gorgeous!

Thank you so much Sweetheart, you rocked this SYS yourself🤗 I love all your looks, but especially your second and fifth look🥰 That SYS was a hell lot of fun!!!🥳
    Mom of a Teenage daughter🥰
    Level 33, A++, Android daily gamer since May 2020
    English is not my first language 🇬🇷 🇩🇪 🇬🇧
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

My first male SYS🤩 and second week in a row being in 6th in my other account :(
    Males in the game need to be treated better, this kind of show your style isn’t ok for males compared to females getting new items every week for weekend events, show your styles, and they have more kollections than males.
    i haven’t really played male in this game in awhile but this is unacceptable.
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

FINALLYY after weeks of not making top 5 in SYS & throwback SYS, i made 4th! i’m so happy, i love the little dress & i think they look so cute with the kollection wings. 
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    I would love to win first place without any paid tickets & yeah it does feel “more happy” to win first with 14 tickets but lately it seems near impossible unless you seriously luck out with your TS group. more often than not when I have a TB in my group they’re submitting off theme looks using basic clothing items. They also usually submit ridiculous amounts of tickets on the first day and get up to 200-300+ within the first 12 hours. to each there own but I don’t feel bad for someone who paid for $20-30+ on tickets when in my opinion that money should go towards building your kloset through kstar packs or fashion goals. I would never snipe someone in the last 10 minutes if they were submitting on theme looks and were a “reasonable” TB. I like a fair competition but I don’t really see how me utilizing a few paid tickets to win first over someone who wasn’t even submitting looks that were on theme isnt a fair utilization of the ticket buying feature 🤷🏽‍♀️ if ticket buying wasn’t a feature at all I would’ve won a lot more first place prizes due to my scores from only 14 tickets but i often lose to excessive TBs. also I don’t ever submit paid tickets unless I really LOVE the first place prize
     Thank you for taking time to write this down, I really appreciate it! 
    I agree with you, and we seem to follow the same unwritten rules for when to submit tickets (and when not to). I think I’ll just have to accept that that’s the game, there are no rule-breaking in submitting a ticket of two. I guess it just feels morally dubious sometimes (especially if you see yourself bumped to 2nd place all of a sudden by a doll you haven’t seen in your TS chart with 750 points). 
    That’s the game and I’m here to enjoy myself and all your beautiful dolls. Thank you for making it easier to accept and have fun with KKH 🥰😘
  • DirtyDiamondDirtyDiamond Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    This was probably my favorite SYS! There were so many fun and creative looks, everyone did such a good job. 💖

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.