🗳️🔁 SYS-TB - 10/26/20 Old Hollywood Glam is New Again!

Comments

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    wow, another gown event?
     Bored Now GIF - Bored Now - Discover  Share GIFs
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    wow, another gown event?
     Bored Now GIF - Bored Now - Discover  Share GIFs
    Buffy is my favorite show so I totally loved this. 
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Anyone has the thread for the past SYS? I need some inspo 🥺
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    i’m so disappointed. all these amazing costumes we won’t be able to use 😣
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Seeing the forum name, got us sad. We all want halloween!! Fairy tale was as close to halloween we've gotten this month. Like I'm ready for kimtober to be OVER. I'll probably rank top 3 but still...just gotta work whatcha get. Regardless I'm ready to smash this. SPOILERS PLEASE since I've not seen one person wanting spoilers, y'all really that upset over gowns again. 🤣 Me too but screw ittt the boxes from this past weekend event will do wonders since I got the fan /hair.

Hope EVERYONE on this forum gets lucky with their group!!! ❤️🥳
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited October 2020
    lologslay said:
    Seeing the forum name, got us sad. We all want halloween!! Fairy tale was as close to halloween we've gotten this month. Like I'm ready for kimtober to be OVER. I'll probably rank top 3 but still...just gotta work whatcha get. Regardless I'm ready to smash this. SPOILERS PLEASE since I've not seen one person wanting spoilers, y'all really that upset over gowns again. 🤣 Me too but screw ittt the boxes from this past weekend event will do wonders since I got the fan /hair.

Hope EVERYONE on this forum gets lucky with their group!!! ❤️🥳
    We don’t get spoilers for weekday SYS because there aren’t any haha
    edited October 2020
    jhabs said:
    We don’t get spoilers for weekday SYS because there aren’t any haha
    That's sad I guess it the same theme and earnables??
    edited October 2020
    The event thread link is in the page 16 from the event encyclopedia thread and this is the original event.

I didn’t see the TB but I already knew that. 
    I thought it was just a new event. 🤦🏼‍♀️ It all made sense when I reread the forum. Jus misunderstood, and that made me look stupid. 
    This why I’m new2glu I don’t know s*** about the events, I have been playing the game as is and went along. Glad I finally know what to expect now. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I clearly didn't remember this one that well since I actually managed to finish in the top spot. Now I know where I got that hair from.
    Platform: Android

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited October 2020
    lologslay said:
    The event thread link is in the page 16 from the event encyclopedia thread and this is the original event.

Is this why we're not getting spoilers cuz were gonna get the same shit or they gonna put different outfit to earn/first?? I hope so!!
    In the TB SYS events we only get boxes to open old SYS items we don’t get the items from that event again. They just repeat themes.
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    tbh i'm getting bored of these kind of themes and wearing gowns AGAIN i was hoping for something like halloween party. Maybe in this wekeend SYS we get some kind of costume theme?
    Excuse me i just saw your name and laughed hard omg puede ser q seas argentina?
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Ugh I opened all these Halloween boxes for what. Thought we would have some kind of Halloween party to be sexy pirates so I guess these outfits gotta go in the closet for hopefully next year 
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    tbh i'm getting bored of these kind of themes and wearing gowns AGAIN i was hoping for something like halloween party. Maybe in this wekeend SYS we get some kind of costume theme?
    Excuse me i just saw your name and laughed hard omg puede ser q seas argentina?
    JSAJA siiii, que vergüenza 🙊
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Why is everyone assuming we won’t get a Halloween SYS? Halloween is next Sunday, we could easily get a weekend Halloween SYS and it would actually be on Halloween. Did they already announce what next weekend’s SYS would be? 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited October 2020
    SonyaMarc said:
    Maybe we’ll get a Halloween TB SYS next Monday? :smile:
    There’s no sys tbt after vip event cause it’s update week 😢
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @kayayem we never get a weekday sys on the week after vip because of the update, so no tb sys next week
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    putana said:
    SonyaMarc said:
    Maybe we’ll get a Halloween TB SYS next Monday? :smile:
    There’s no sys tbt after vip event cause it’s update week 😢
    You’re right, I’ve completely forgot about it :( That’s a pity. I do hope we’ll get a Halloween-themed TB SYS this year 🕸
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    @kayayem they did announce it, the theme is coven. Which is spooky and Halloween themed, but most of our in game Halloween costumes won’t work for it. Just witchy ones. I wanted a general costume party for weekday SYS (like last year’s Halloween party SYS) where we can dress as whatever we want 
    @mikaylachimo thanks for the info, I must have missed to announcement! A true Halloween SYS would have been much more fun! 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @mikaylachimo love the Audrey recreation! i need that hair 😍
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Johanaa said:
    Where is our custom party for Halloween ? 

Supernatural is life, just wanted to say that 😂 Always use Jensen for my GIF reactions 
    @greeneyeddove437 as soon as I recognized Jensen, my heart skipped a beat. Then I saw your comment @Johanaa and I let out a small scream 😂 The amount of SPN merch I have is ridiculous, I literally wore my "SPN family / always keep fighting" sweater today
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @SunflowerBabe @greeneyeddove437 OMG you dolls are the best. 

I'll be using more SPN gifs from now on. 
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    These aren’t perfect as I just put them together in less than 10 mins and I know I can do better... but this is my take on the theme 🙃 

• autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    And a bonus photo of my Audrey Hepburn recreation photo I did with the earnable hair 🥺

This is soo amazing!!😍 @mikaylachimo
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I went through the old thread and found some of my looks I used!! I’m still mad this isn’t Halloween themed, but I did actually like this theme. I probably have a bit of a better wardrobe for it now too 😅

And a bonus photo of my Audrey Hepburn recreation photo I did with the earnable hair 🥺

I went through the old thread and found some of my looks I used!! I’m still mad this isn’t Halloween themed, but I did actually like this theme. I probably have a bit of a better wardrobe for it now too 😅

Which eyes are these?? They are so so so pretty!!
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB