🗳️🧚‍♀️ SYS 10/22/20 - Fairytale! Let's get sparkly and Twinkly (HBKim)✨🎂

Comments

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I got 4th place. This dress is so cute. 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Wow I loved all the gifts in this SYS 💜🧝🏼‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️💚
    I never thought I was in third place🤩🤩...
    Good night and blessings ✨🤗😘❤

• femaleotakugeekfemaleotakugeek Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hey dolls!
    Happy for everyone who managed to get to nr. 1 without any extra Tickets❤️
    I have to be honest, I submitted a few extra Looks within the last 25min. because I had 3 TB in my group. So I took the advice I read somewhere in this thread at the beginning of this SYS and stayed chilled, watching if there is a possibility to catch up, and got into this just soon enough before everything was over. The TB's in my group where not to aggressive, so I was able to catch up quite easy. But it bothers me that I was forced somehow to spend some of my TT tickets I saved up due the last weeks, because otherwise I had been Nr. 1 easily. And the second and third place really didn't look that good...somehow one theme just because they had last weeks wings but other than that no inspo at all imo🙄 At least the fourth place had wonderful looks during the whole weekend and I enjoyd watching her and she was the only doll and TB I would've accept winning this SYS😍 I'm quite happy with my Nr. 1 though, but I wouldn't be fixed on these wings if I where able to get the wings from the new collection which are much better imo, but I ended up spending nearly all of my K-Stars into that Collection, trying to get those wings and they're now the second last item next to Energy in my collection and there not enough K-Stars left anymore, sooo...😅
    Yeah, hopefully those wings will work out in some SYS in the future and I'm very curious about next weeks SYS, that will be my first Halloween Event and I can't wait to be part of it!
    I guess I try to start later next week, maybe I'm lucky and I get in a chilled group, fingers crossed.
    Much love to all those beautiful dolls out there and Happy Halloween💖

Mom of a Teenage daughter🥰
    Level 33, A++, Android daily gamer since May 2020
    English is not my first language 🇬🇷 🇩🇪 🇬🇧
  • maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I cant believe that I came in 1st place! My last vote was 4 hours before it ended and my total was 798. Usually somebody overtakes me to 1000 votes lol. Really pleased and I'm happy that I have an outfit to match my shoes! 

• ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

The fight between Sky and Dominique was rather epic, and I am certainly glad I had last week’s wings. I am happy with 3rd place 🥳
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

Alright so I was comfortably in the 1st position throughout the SYS without buying any tickets (I am a free player). There was a difference of more than 100 points between me and the player then in number 2 spot, O.
    2 hours before the SYS ended, O decided to buy a bunch of tickets and gets ahead of me. Now I am not absolutely against ticket buying when it comes to reaching the last earnable or something like that. But imo buying a bunch of them in the last minute to overcome someone who deserves that spot, that too by 200 or so points has to be at least morally wrong, if not technically.
    It was a chill TS group throughout and scorewise, this was my best SYS. As a new, free player I went to sleep 2 hours before the ending of the SYS excited that I'll earn those wings when I wake up. But well I guess a free player expecting or hoping to win the 1st place has now become unrealistic. Enjoy the wings that you didn't deserve, O. At least you're on theme so there's that.
    No offence to anyone on here, but this is just coming out of frustration.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Ended 2nd behind a tb, I’m so happy I got the dress I love it so so so much 🧚🏻‍♀️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Arrived second After a last minute TB. I would submit another look but SYS in my country ends at three in the morning and I have to run a life out of this game.
    Still can't believe I play this game since 2015 and always score well and I am still not able to get a single pair of wings. 
    However, I love my wings-cutted-fairy looks, especially the one with the dear antlers from the Kollection. I will also try to chase that wings, but I don't have hope to getting them.

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    autumn313 said:

Alright so I was comfortably in the 1st position throughout the SYS without buying any tickets (I am a free player). There was a difference of more than 100 points between me and the player then in number 2 spot, O.
    2 hours before the SYS ended, O decided to buy a bunch of tickets and gets ahead of me. Now I am not absolutely against ticket buying when it comes to reaching the last earnable or something like that. But imo buying a bunch of them in the last minute to overcome someone who deserves that spot, that too by 200 or so points has to be at least morally wrong, if not technically.
    It was a chill TS group throughout and scorewise, this was my best SYS. As a new, free player I went to sleep 2 hours before the ending of the SYS excited that I'll earn those wings when I wake up. But well I guess a free player expecting or hoping to win the 1st place has now become unrealistic. Enjoy the wings that you didn't deserve, O. At least you're on theme so there's that.
    No offence to anyone on here, but this is just coming out of frustration.
    I feel you @autumn313
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
     Second week in a row not getting wings 🤷‍♀️
    And how do I feel? There is a perfect word from Russians, which I just adore: "Переживу" (like I'll live through this).

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Highest, lowest and favourites looks. I really Iiked my autumn fairy and being able to use the blue dress with flowers!
    I ended up in 5th place, I kinda hate TT right now...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I was 3rd the whole event and now I ended 6th place😒
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Finished 2nd place😌 decided to not fight for the wings even tho I was only 39 points behind 1st place, the kollection wings are really nice as well so I didn’t think it was worth fighting for! Tbh I love the TS dress as well 😍
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts

My lowest score, highest score, and favorite look. It was a little tricky without wings, but I was in a really chill group. I was first until right at the end, and then I got passed and lost by 2 votes. I’m not too disappointed though, because I love the dress & I think I’ll end up using it more than the wings.

I’m so happy that the transparent parts don’t dye. I think it looks nice in most of the dyes because of that.
    Hope you all had a good SYS and weekend too! 😊
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    rach89 said:
    @woahbabesursotoxic Thank you! I thought so 🙃 I really hope they give us that color though 🥺 it’s amazing!! 
    @putana Good job editing 🖤 looks real
    Thanks 💚💚
  • femaleotakugeekfemaleotakugeek Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Angie7680 said:
    Finished 2nd place😌 decided to not fight for the wings even tho I was only 39 points behind 1st place, the kollection wings are really nice as well so I didn’t think it was worth fighting for! Tbh I love the TS dress as well 😍

That's what I'm talking about. If I had the wings from the New collection, I woudn't even care of those SYS wings and would stay 4th place. It's just nice to have a smaller pair of wings to pair it with more fairy like looks, but I think the SYS wings don't dye that well, compared to your wings and what I saw on other dolls.
    Anyway, I realy love your doll and those eyes and yes, those shoes are the perfect match to complete your Look💖 Have a lovely Day😊
    Mom of a Teenage daughter🥰
    Level 33, A++, Android daily gamer since May 2020
    English is not my first language 🇬🇷 🇩🇪 🇬🇧
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Thankyouuu @Victorian @Mistyque @ViennaKKH!! 💞
    And I just wanna share that the power in my province went out, and I didn't get to submit my last two looks😥 So I had to let the little birdie fly off, but somehow I remained in 2nd place! Did my whole TS group lost power or something??🤣
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    e_corvo said:

fair enough
    my group is the chiliest

tb girl emerged from nowhere. 

the dress is cute but nothing special
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

I just about hung onto 5th place! 
    Tbs in my group were not chill and I didn’t have the best of weeks considering I had basically no looks to work with but somehow ended with a 47 average. 
    This outfit is soooo pretty though 🧚  

It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Lowest, highest, and my 3 fave looks (my highest was also a fave)

Had two ticket buyers battling it out in the 1200's so I came in third. Since I got the kollection wings it's whatever, but glad I got the dress.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I came 3rd and I would of fought for the wings but the two tb’s went over 1000 fighting each other so I’d thought I would just admit defeat at that point lol
    I absolutely loved this theme, it’s definitely one of my favourites to date ! 💕 Here’s my lowest, highest and I couldn’t choose just one favourite so I chose five 😅

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    I’m low-key jealous seeing so many of you dolls looking beautiful in the ts wings lol 😅 I’m trying not to dwell on the fact that I would of gotten 1st if it wasn’t for the two crazy tb’s in my group. Oh well though, the dress is lovely so I’m grateful that I was able to get ! 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts

Fell asleep and didn’t submit my last ticket 😢really wanted the wings but at least I got the dress
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @autumn313 I’m sorry that happened to you; that’s so irritating and disappointing! I think everyone on here can relate to that kind of last-minute disappointment.🙁 So you’re definitely not alone in those feelings! I came in second someone using extra tickets in the last few minutes, which I expected, but it’s still annoying! I really wish I could choose to be in a group where no one can use tickets. I’m a lot less impressed when I see first-place prizes from recent events because I know how most people get them. I hope the wings show up in your throwback SYS boxes someday — at least we have that chance now! 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I’m low-key jealous seeing so many of you dolls looking beautiful in the ts wings lol 😅 I’m trying not to dwell on the fact that I would of gotten 1st if it wasn’t for the two crazy tb’s in my group. Oh well though, the dress is lovely so I’m grateful that I was able to get ! 😊

Wow the way you paired the dress is just so🔥🔥🔥
    but those high heels with the dress is super cute now I want them! lol
  • SeraiahRoseSeraiahRose Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Came first in the SYS.. yay lol. 
  • autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @Rikk thank you, you're so sweet <3
    I certainly hope so too!
    AmyMimi said:

Wow the way you paired the dress is just so🔥🔥🔥
    but those high heels with the dress is super cute now I want them! lol
    @pristineperson aww thanks so much, you’re too sweet ! 🥺💕😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Did we get an explanation about why votes started to come back really fast?
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Did we get an explanation about why votes started to come back really fast?
    forreal, i really want transparency regarding voting. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.