🗳️🔁 SYS-TB - 10/26/20 Old Hollywood Glam is New Again!

Comments

• nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Ik know this isn’t the right place to ask but I don’t know where else to ask this. I recently bought an iPad and I have been playing kkh on my iPhone, can I restore the game on my iPad and still play on my phone, as in can I play one game on two divices?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It’s not advised to switch off like that. 1st - you often lose your latest data, including recent prizes, purchases.  And second, there is the chance that your game will lock, and you won’t be able to get in till the timer unlocks it.  It’s a notice that you’ve installed/reinstalled too many times, and it’s thought you could be cheating. 
    Some players have no problem, but it’s too chancy, and not advised.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut Okee thank u
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I think the issue with the excessive and last minute TBing needs to be addressed. I understand it’s one if the income sources for Glu, but the fact that it has a direct effect on wining the competition or not is not OK. May be Glu can put the items related to the SYS in the FG and anyone wanting to win in SYS can use them. This way at least the players don’t submit off-them looks and win. The way SYS is right now and the TB system is very discouraging. 

The other issue with SYS is the time zone difference and it end at 2AM for me. Even if I want to buy tickets, I need to stay awake until 2 AM to make sure the extra tickets would get me the first place. 
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    Johanaa said:
    Where is our custom party for Halloween ? 

Supernatural is life, just wanted to say that 😂 Always use Jensen for my GIF reactions 
    @greeneyeddove437 as soon as I recognized Jensen, my heart skipped a beat. Then I saw your comment @Johanaa and I let out a small scream 😂 The amount of SPN merch I have is ridiculous, I literally wore my "SPN family / always keep fighting" sweater today
    lol same. my sister and i have so much merch. we also have the tattoo...

that’s for amateurs
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

I want help, does anybody think this hairstyle I have on is worth buying for VIP this upcoming week?
    Agree = Yes
    Like = No
    I love it on your doll @pristineperson! You should get it! 😍
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    I think there is a way to make it old hollywood glamor and have it be Halloweeny. Just go over the top and campy with the outfits! Like how 80s Halloween costumes are rarely what people actually wore in the 80s and more of an over exaggerated idea. 

Old hollywood GIF - Find on GIFER
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @marir222 OMG this is amazing ♥️
    Lucky you to have this tattoo 😍
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Johanaa said:
    @SunflowerBabe @greeneyeddove437 OMG you dolls are the best. 

I'll be using more SPN gifs from now on. 
    That line 😂😂 I love how he says it - I screamed the first time he said “awesome” at the start of season 15. It is that key moment of every season tbh, along with DAMMIT🤣 I’m gonna miss it so much
    OMG YES! Another fav of mine is son of a "biscuit" 👀😂 It'll forever live on in our hearts
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Libby said:

The other issue with SYS is the time zone difference and it end at 2AM for me. Even if I want to buy tickets, I need to stay awake until 2 AM to make sure the extra tickets would get me the first place. 
    @Libby   for me it's 4am, so I know how it feels ☹️
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    So basically my fairy tale sys was glitching and i did not get all the votes for my last look even though I would have been first and glu support said it is MY phones fault 😓😓 
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    let’s make it a halloween theme ourselves
    YESSSS💀👻🎃
    Can anyone help please: was grace kidnapped or did she have to many drinks?
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @nastazia too many drinks 👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    @AmyMimi thank u ❤️
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    This doll in my group is so stunning🥺
  • KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Not the worst, but not great either 🙁. Was expecting a better score 😢
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

hmm... okay... 
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Finally out of class and got my first two looks submitted. I wasn't playing when this SYS theme first launched so I'm going in blind 😬

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Currently in second behind this gorgeous doll. Shoutout to Breanna Lynk in my TS, her doll is stunning
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒