🗳️🔁 SYS-TB - 10/26/20 Old Hollywood Glam is New Again!

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This doll in my group puts together the prettiest, most perfect looks! 

• karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Maybe I'll just do a regular hollywood glam look...
    These are my lowest scores ever ):

Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    Johanaa said:
    @SunflowerBabe @greeneyeddove437 OMG you dolls are the best. 

I'll be using more SPN gifs from now on. 
    That line 😂😂 I love how he says it - I screamed the first time he said “awesome” at the start of season 15. It is that key moment of every season tbh, along with DAMMIT🤣 I’m gonna miss it so much
    OMG YES! Another fav of mine is son of a "biscuit" 👀😂 It'll forever live on in our hearts
    I loved the scene where he and Sam are in that mental hospital’s morgue, and one of the staff members walk in. To stall her from finding out what they’re doing, Dean pulls his underwear down and yells “PUDDING”😂😂 and then whispers to Sam “crazy works every time”
    lol this one is my all time fave scenes 

that’s for amateurs
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Gorgeous dolls in my TS group. 😍 I think that look might’ve only gotten Kitten 29 votes because that’s her score right now...
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    I have no ideas for this theme and it’s reflecting in my
    scores 😩 

• NataliaaaNataliaaa Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    These are some of the best scores of ever gotten, let alone on my first two looks!

iOS Player
    Level 49
    Ranking A++
    Free Player
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    The voting booth is super slow for me. But I managed to meet these gorgeous dolls 😻
    The sixth doll reminds me soo much of lorna morello.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I know everyone is sick of this dress but I just got it last week as I finally saved enough diamonds. Didn’t think my looks were THAT bad😅 if anyone has any tips please let me know 😇 

Platform: iOS
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    The voting booth is super slow for me. But I managed to meet these gorgeous dolls 😻
    OMG! I've never been spotted EVER! I'm gold dress on the bottom. It got me 52 votes!
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited October 2020
    So far, so good. Ugh this theme. 🙃🙃😅
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

my first and second look did surprisingly better than I thought they would! 

also currently in first but throwback SYS don’t really matter as long as I get some k-stars and diamonds😂 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Took a spin on the Kollections. 
    PERFECT 4 THEME 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I know nothing.

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    punching the air rn
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    This is so rude. The lowest scores I’ve gotten in recent memory. Forget trying to stay on theme I guess 🤨

edited October 2020
    @gicela those looks are gorgeous!
    @kayayem I love your looks and I don't understand the voters.

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @LizzieKath thank you so much🥺 I just wish the voters would have thought that too *sigh*
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    My first looks never score well 🥺
    I’m going to go more glittery for the next looks and hope they score better

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    tbh i'm getting bored of these kind of themes and wearing gowns AGAIN i was hoping for something like halloween party. Maybe in this wekeend SYS we get some kind of costume theme?
    Excuse me i just saw your name and laughed hard omg puede ser q seas argentina?
    JSAJA siiii, que vergüenza 🙊
    ME MUERAAAA estamos copando el foro de a poco 🥺
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    I wonder how far in advance they choose the TB themes... I wouldn’t mind having a Halloween costume theme after the holiday in November!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @ShayShigil The weekday ones are a repeat of what we did the first time so I'm assuming they're in the same order. The new themes are for weekend SYS events, especially since that's when we get new earnables instead of boxes.
    Platform: Android

• amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    lologslay said:
    Seeing the forum name, got us sad. We all want halloween!! Fairy tale was as close to halloween we've gotten this month. Like I'm ready for kimtober to be OVER. I'll probably rank top 3 but still...just gotta work whatcha get. Regardless I'm ready to smash this. SPOILERS PLEASE since I've not seen one person wanting spoilers, y'all really that upset over gowns again. 🤣 Me too but screw ittt the boxes from this past weekend event will do wonders since I got the fan /hair.

Hope EVERYONE on this forum gets lucky with their group!!! ❤️🥳
    @ShayShigil The weekday ones are a repeat of what we did the first time so I'm assuming they're in the same order. The new themes are for weekend SYS events, especially since that's when we get new earnables instead of boxes.
    Thanks for clarifying! I thought they randomly chose TB ones from past events, I didn’t know it was in order. 
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I get an email regarding events etc coming up and “Coven” like Witches. When is it going to happen? I thought it would be this week  Maybe they changed their mind???

edited October 2020
    @amuyres that’ll be the weekend SYS!
    @amuyres that will be the SYS for this weekend that starts on Thursday.  The ones in the newsletter are the weekend ones because they are the "new" themes.

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    amuyres said:
    I get an email regarding events etc coming up and “Coven” like Witches. When is it going to happen? I thought it would be this week  Maybe they changed their mind???

Is that a crystal I see 👀
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒