๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ” SYS-TB - 10/26/20 Old Hollywood Glam is New Again!

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @StevieCurry @autumn313 thank you both so much!! ๐Ÿ’–

@beabeabea theyre the NARS eyes available for stars in the closet! You used to be able to glitch the eyebrows into different ones, but it isnโ€™t possible anymore unless itโ€™s saved to your lookbook.ย 
    platform: iOS ๐Ÿ’žย message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    edited October 2020
    posted twice LOL
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    My votes came late but here they are ๐Ÿ˜…
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS ๐Ÿ
    True Kardashian โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
    #20VideosForAll
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    @mikaylachimo oh thatโ€™s why! I thought they reminded me of the nars eyes but i didnโ€™t know that glitch existed! Too bad it doesnโ€™t anymore because the dark eyebrows donโ€™t flatter my doll that much! Btw your doll is stunning!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    iOS ๐Ÿ“ฑPlayer since July 2020
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTBย 
  • cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    :(
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Big yikesย ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

• cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    There are gorgeous and on theme dolls in my ts group that deserved way more points than 70s what is going on in the vb ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • femaleotakugeekfemaleotakugeek Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I was looking through the old thread and noticed that Kalinda was much more active on the forum in the past and interacted with other members. Why is she less active now?ย  :'(
    Kalinda wrote somewhere before the Fairytale SYS started that she takes a few days off, I guess that's why she's not active at the moment^^

Mom of a Teenage daughter๐Ÿฅฐ
    Level 33, A++, Android daily gamer since May 2020
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Big yikesย ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

OMG you deserved better scores! These are beautiful!
    Thank you so muchย ๐Ÿฅบ
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Francescahill Thanks for this post because I can't remember what all of the old themes are. I wish it was in order so I could figure when to expect the goth one again. I'm not looking forward to the 80s repeat but at least the dress from the animal print theme works for it and if it's styled differently, I think the Cruella dress could work too.
    Platform: Android

• lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited October 2020
    lologslay said:
    Soย far, so good. Ugh this theme. ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜…
    Girl! How do you have so much money ๐Ÿฅบ And what do you do to get so many stars? I spent most of mine for the latest Kollection ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚ and need them back. Would love some tips from yโ€™all who have IOS

I don't ever spend my money expect on houses. The reason i have so many stars is cuz I'll spend $100 on payday towards the 1st month. Sometimes $200, cuz once you buy a starpack you unlock like a $34.99 star pack for like almost 600 stars. I also do offers and will order things that are cheap or do subscriptions then cancel afterwards... But I don't usually spend my stars. I'm stingy!! I only spend them on Kollections, and the items you need in the boxes for the VIP events (for extra points) and I spend stars on the TB boxes for lots of past items that's how I have so many items from events etc.. Also the reason my level is lower but I'm A list is cuz I straight up did parties and whatever for the fans instead of the gigs. I'm stingy with energy and my stars. I rather being lower ranked than with other higher ranks in SYS. lmfaoo plus lots of people lower ranked win most competitions. It's about whatcha got and how you work it! Plus I buy the triple threats for the diamonds, cuz for $3 you get 5 diamonds and 3 tickets. I just bought one today and have 23 diamonds, I'll only spend those on the right Kollections and limit myself 5 on dyes.ย 
    ย Thank you so much!! Hope this helps. I'm not on a hacked game wouldn't trust with card info. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜
    I'm on ios Iphone XRย ย 
    Edit since buying the sassy Kollection I'm down to 73 stars so I'm just waiting till 1st. Then it's game on. Lol ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ™‚ย 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please remember to post using only English. ย If you are putting a short greeting or such, please put the English translation in parenthesis, ย if you must post a Short salutation in a different language, include the English translation. Thank you for understanding.ย  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    someone in my group already have above 200 votes, but she really have nice looks so its okay.
    -ย  iOS player o(*๏ฟฃโ–ฝ๏ฟฃ*)o
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I used 2 of my best gowns, including the work of art one and both looks scored a whopping total of 77 points ..
    episode 5 tears GIF by The Bachelor
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts

Thinking this look for my free ticket in an hour. I think it fits good since they used trains back then as transport. Idk ๐Ÿ˜† ?
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Scoring pretty good
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
    Hopefully I do better the third time around... probably not ๐Ÿ™ƒย 
    I don't know what's going on with the TB SYS events honestly. I used to always get 1st or 2nd and in the last three events I've been lucky to even get 6th-10th place
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

Probably wonโ€™t even reach the last box ๐Ÿคก
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @SunflowerBabe omg same.... I used to always do amazing with the voters and now I get 40s on really great looks!!

@garibelala I am totally in the same boat....ย 
    playing on iOS.ย  PM me if you want to be friends!ย 

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

I thought these looks were pretty & on theme but I was clearly clowning myself ๐Ÿคก
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @charlottegold I tried the green outfit and only got 41 on it, so I feel you!ย  all of your looks are stunning and very period appropriate and I'm just going to tell myself and everyone else that I really think the voters do not know what classic Hollywood looks like.
    playing on iOS.ย  PM me if you want to be friends!ย 

Been voting for the past 15 minutes or so and I'm seeing sooo many people completely off-theme. I understand the dolls doing costumes because we should've gotten a Halloween theme, and I'm voting for them ๐Ÿ˜‰ย but I'm talking about dolls wearing jeans and a crop top with sunglasses. And they're getting top vote! Like... what the heck?!? I'm also seeing dolls get the popular vote with just old looks, minus the Hollywood and glam. Like 1920s flapper girl works, but not "pink ladies" from Grease or a 70s hippie look ๐Ÿ˜“

Sorry for the rant, it's just upsetting cause I'm getting crappy 30s and these dolls are getting popular picks without even trying. And yeah, my looks aren't extremely extravagant like a lot of dolls but at least I'm trying and on-them!ย ๐Ÿ˜…
    Here's an example of what I've been seeing. NOTE: I'm not hating, these are cute! Just not meant for this themeย ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I thought these looks were pretty & on theme but I was clearly clowning myself ๐Ÿคก
    These are so gorgeous!! I love the Audrey Hepburn look. I'm sorry you got such low scores.
  • laura014laura014 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    @SunflowerBabe Girl iโ€™ll tell you whatโ€™s happening...TICKET BUYERS thatโ€™s whatโ€™s happening.ย 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @LizzieKath @SunflowerBabe thank you so much for your kind words! Iโ€™m still having fun so hoping my scores pick up eventually ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ I was so burned by my boxes last week I donโ€™t even know if Iโ€™ll care if I donโ€™t reach the last box ๐Ÿ˜‚
    @LizzieKath @SunflowerBabe thank you so much for your kind words! Iโ€™m still having fun so hoping my scores pick up eventually ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ I was so burned by my boxes last week I donโ€™t even know if Iโ€™ll care if I donโ€™t reach the last box ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Of course!

Uggh same! I keep getting green dyes and I've hand enoughย ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Iโ€™m getting really low scores and Iโ€™m the only person on theme in my group ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿฅบ. Can it be Thursday already? I hate gown themed events.ย