🗳️🔁 SYS-TB - 10/26/20 Old Hollywood Glam is New Again!

Comments

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I don’t think there’s a rule that says that we should only speak english but well...
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I don’t think there’s a rule that says that we should only speak english but well...
    I think it’s just so we can all understand what’s going on 😅 but people can just translate so it’s not really a big deal in my opinion. 
    Edit: I put the wrong word lol (my first language is Italian tho).
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I think it’s just so we can all understand what’s going on 😅 but people can just traduce so it’s not really a big deal in my opinion. 
    I know right? I agree, you can translate on google so quick and easily, and is not like we have full on conversations on any language other than english. 
    Me and other people get excited to meet someone from our country and greet eachother on our language, i don’t really think is that big of a deal, i don’t even read everything posted here because i don’t care about eeeverything that happens. And again there’s no rule saying that so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• essencejulietessencejuliet Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    posting this here now because i know it won’t last for long LOL. there are some beautiful looks in my line up!!!
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

Exatcly 1 point more than the next one... lol I'm second place right now.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited October 2020
    rach89 said:
    Idk where to post this but did anyone else take the survey? That thing was longggggggggg...

Me after spending 30 mins taking the survey and getting no k stars or reward.

I quit halfway through 🙂 knowing glu the survey will be useless anyways and edited cuz omg I can’t spell
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @rach89 i read a few posts referring to the survey - I didn't seem to get a notification to participate. What was it?
    Platform: iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Regarding posting in English, and why sending readers to to a translation service is a big deal -
    The choice is the 1 Poster can take their post  to translate, or Many Readers have to.   Unless you’re a mod, staff or admin you can just skip those posts, so no big deal.  But to those of us who are, it is an inconvenience, time consuming, and more of a deal.  So, I appreciate your posting in English.  Thank you.  <3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    it's so weird how the voters work, i wear gowns in every look and i hardly reach like 40s, but after seeing the voting booth i tried dressing more like a casual party and that get me more points ? weird but hey if it's that what the people want...  :lol:
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @lulula It was just an in game survey mostly asking for our opinions about different aspects of the game in detail. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like @woahbabesursotoxic said who even knows if it will do anything.. but I take every opportunity to attempt to get my opinions out there 🙃
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    me waiting to be spotted in the voting booth 🤧

@samanthakkh im literally always on the lookout for you lol, it’ll happen! also I have been meaning to say this forever but I loooove your new pro pic😍
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I didn't get a survey but I don't think they're available for my device since the last time I got one that's what it said when I tried to do it. 
    Platform: Android

• cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    where is the dress and hair from and does anyone know if they will be available for diamonds or black friday? Thanks!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @cleopatraliak they're from a kollection so no
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @jhabs ugh i just adore you!! 💕 thank you so much and likewise! i love those lips on your doll 😍
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    where is the dress and hair from and does anyone know if they will be available for diamonds or black friday? Thanks!

This is the Kollection it’s from, it’s still in rotation so you should get it eventually! 

Here are a couple threads on the forum you may find helpful 🖤

• JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    me waiting to be spotted in the voting booth 🤧

honestly same everytime i see someone post about looks in the voting booth i look at them just to see if my looks are there.
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    y'all have beautiful dolls!!!! My scores only range from 25-35 because I don't have enough clothes for this theme. Hopefully by BF I will be able to buy gowns that are versatile and suitable for themes like these. Do you hav any suggestions?
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    still don’t get why there are TBs in the weekday sys... enjoy getting 3 drops of dye or 10 bolts of energy i guess?
    Boxes for the first five winners are actually much better compared to the earnable boxes and contain mostly good items, at least that was my experience 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    still don’t get why there are TBs in the weekday sys... enjoy getting 3 drops of dye or 10 bolts of energy i guess?

Platinum boxes don't contain energy, only items, dyes and stars 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Looks 1-4 ✨ Started out with lower scores with looks that I thought were more on theme, then switched to more voter-friendly looks and started scoring higher
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

Well I suppose you can buy tickets for week SYS but you can't buy class...
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹