🗳️👻SYS 10/29/20 - Coven! Celebrate Halloween in Style! Boo!🎃🔮

Comments

• katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    i like the ernables and the ts prizes, but i was expecting more lol anyway i only know if i like it for real or not when i see it in my doll
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love the earnables and the TS dress!! 🖤

hate the fact that you put the crystal as last earnable 😒
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I am a bit underwhelmed but it's okay, I'm glad to have a chill sys
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    oooof this is the least excited I’ve been for a SYS in a while... only item I’m truly in love with is the crystal🥴 at least that takes the stress out of being top 5 this week hahaha 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm going to have fun with this theme anyway regardless of the prizes but if I happen to get the kind of scores I got during the Bubblegum pink theme, I wouldn't have complaints.
    Platform: Android

• katiebobatiekatiebobatie Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I reeeally hope the crystal dyes well 😍 and love the TS dress, so happy it’s for top 5 ☺️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Wow ofc they put the hair as a first place prize 🥴
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Yea I’m not going to comment on the earnable dress
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Kind of boring prizes, but ok. I was expecting a lot more from the Halloween weekend SYS. 
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
     After dealing with weekday sys I’m exhausted and don’t want to be bothered so I’m happy that I only like the crystal.
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I'm excited for this theme, and I'm sure it will be lots of fun! 
    But the prizes are really pretty underwhelming. The earnable dress is a disappointment, I can't imagine I'll ever actually use it. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited October 2020
    i don't have many kstars and i've been thinking on what to do. Please help me out, sould i:
    AGREE = 1 spin the kollection

LIKE = 1 spin on a halloween box
    LOL = buying the 50k hairstyle 

There are some beautiful Halloween items in the boxes but like @Rikk said “we don’t need to buy the Halloween boxes.”
    especially if we aren’t getting a Halloween costume party show your style theme, then it’s pointless.
    Edit: forgot to add costume party.
    I really want that crystal bad I hate that it’s last earnable, I find it pathetic how Glu is now putting most helpful earnable last!
    though there’s no surprise in Glu being pathetic they always do something that we hate a lot (Diamond kollections, Diamond Contour, Diamond kloset items, horrible quality and order in show your style prizes.)
    edited October 2020
    PixiDust said:
    I hate that glu is now making handhelds the second earmable 🥴 they were ALWAYS the first earnable but i guess glu is losing income so instead of fixing the things that are wrong with the game they just encourage people to buy more tickets 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    Rather than encouraging this would make people want to boycott their game, if they don’t listen to customers and ignore half their fanbase then they don’t deserve to be a successful company.
    edit: I’m surprised this company is even striving when they don’t deserve to.
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Honestly I don't like the rewards of this SYS💔,maybe I'll have a quiet weekend...