๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ปSYS 10/29/20 - Coven! Celebrate Halloween in Style! Boo!๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I only like the handheld item ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited October 2020

I came back from the past yโ€™all!
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Since this is the last SYS in the newsletter, when should next newsletter be out?
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Did anyone else think how ironic the name they chose was Coven which sounds close to Covid?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Instead of choosing Witches or another name.
    You know just out of curiosity is the earnable handheld animated?ย 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I'm excited for this theme especially since it's witch-related ๐Ÿ–ค and but I'd rather focus on the fact that we have a handheld as an earnable and a dress for top 5 prizes instead of just 1st place onlyย ๐Ÿคท
    The crystal is my fave part even though it's not very versatile for many sys, it's a unique piece and I adore them irlย ๐Ÿ”ฎ
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

Hereโ€™s a screenshot of my old doll, now Iโ€™m just curious can you still get the hairstyle I was wearing? I really liked it and I miss it but the pop up shop isnโ€™t available, do I need to be a certain level?
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

I guess it's okay what she said this time.ย 

she/her | android player ๐ŸŒผ english isn't my first languageย 

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Kimโ€™s call made sense and was on theme for once.ย 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited October 2020
    The earnables ... dress Iโ€™m not mad about but I agree it is super basic and should be last prize especially since the crystal will generally be unusable in the future. I also donโ€™t like the cutout on the dress, itโ€™s stupid for that type of dress especially.
    the T$... the dress is really cool I think, I love the zodiac symbols on the bottom! The hair is kinda weird and I donโ€™t think it looks very good; itโ€™s too flat on the top. Iโ€™m ok with it being top prize. I still canโ€™t believe how hard I got sniped last week so I am ok with not winning it ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
    Coven Inspoย based on AHS. ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ•ท
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The call was basically what I was already think of doing. I already have a lot of black clothes or things that I dyed black but there are some things I wish I had already dyed.ย 
    Platform: Android

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

My least type of favorite hair in the game...this two tone type of hair were one color is permanent. Sometimes it works for your doll and sometimes not so much. Everything is just lacking. Definitely want the crystal and that is about itย 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    ๐ŸŒปNubianQueen๐ŸŒป
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts

Why is the TS hair so flat on top...? The earnable dress is shapeless and boring. The crystal is truly carrying these SYS prizes.ย 
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    What do y'all think of this eye makeup? Does it work for the witch theme?ย 

Anybody knows where is this make-up from? Is it along with light blue diamonds that are like tears? Thanks in advance ๐Ÿค—
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS ๐Ÿ
    True Kardashian โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
    #20VideosForAll
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @anilynbright the purple eye makeup with the pearl studs on the side of face is from the bundle in the pretty inย pearl Kollection and the glitter tears are from another Kollection. There is a Kollection reference thread you can find on the forum โ˜บ๏ธ
    edited October 2020
    What do y'all think of this eye makeup? Does it work for the witch theme?ย 

Anybody knows where is this make-up from? Is it along with light blue diamonds that are like tears? Thanks in advance ๐Ÿค—
    Itโ€™s from the pretty in pearl kollection

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Prizes are simple but could be useful for other SYS themes. Just gonna try to have fun this weekend and not stress too much. Good luck everyone!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    iOS daily player โ€ขย Doll: Madisonย ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I like the TS dress but everything else is meh. Guess I'll have a relaxing weekend!
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Iโ€™m more excited to create looks for this theme than the actual prizes