🗳️🔁 SYS-TB - 10/26/20 Old Hollywood Glam is New Again!

Comments

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    We need a "don't bother" button instead of "Collect"

• LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    So I was thinking about this and I actually think this type of theme is my favorite, and this is what I mean by this type of theme: a theme where we have enough clothes available that we can make something of it, but where it still has a twist.  Like just totally regular gown SYSes, such as "Red Carpet" or "Fancy Ball" or whatever are too open-ended and there really isn't any room for creativity, it's just wear a gown.  But some of the really specific ones are hard! Like Under the Sea, where we obviously don't have loads of scuba gear or mermaid tails.  I'm worried that if there is an upcoming Pajama Party SYS, that will fall into that category - too limited and too specific for what our wardrobe has.

But this SYS is a good theme because you can use gowns and dresses you already have for it, but you style them in a more vintage way and you lean more towards your vintage looks rather than your modern looks, and you can do vintage makeup and hair.  It's in the sweet spot where you can be creative and specific yet we have enough material to work with in the game.

Of course in practice, I am very grumpy about not having better scores.  But still!

ANYWAY I'm just over here overthinking everything; how's your Wednesday?

Pepe Silvia  Know Your Meme
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Can anyone compare this hair color to the sys blonde with this exact skin tone(the one on the right side of that dark black skin)? That hair color is the only thing I want to get from boxes and makes me nervous - maybe I won't even like it that much since my shade is very pretty? I appreciate any help, thanks in advance. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited October 2020
    SaraJean said:
    Hey dolls! I’m thinking of buying a dress for diamonds soon and I need help deciding!

1st - agree
    2nd - like
    3rd - awesome
    4th - lol
    Thanks in advance 💜
    these are all great choices but i'd recommend waiting for the black friday sale. 2nd & 3rd dress were available for kstars during a sale we had earlier this year. BF is next month so if i were you i'd wait a bit and save diamonds if possible! also the 4th dress is available in throwback boxes so before making a diamond purchase i'd make sure i've opened all my boxes just in case ☺️ 
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

still in first place! the TB behind has bought a few extra tickets trying to catch up which I feel bad for since her score only went up by 20 (probably because her outfit was all over the place) glad im still in the lead though!
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• isladelaneeyisladelaneey Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    Question, forgot to take a screenshot but in my palette there was a tile with a light brownish hair color, if somebody already won it can show it to me?

Hi- this is my first time posting lol, so I’m sorry if this is sloppy! Not sure if you meant this color.  
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Looks 6-11. I'm doing really good and enjoying this sys. 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    @karina_kkh that is super helpful thank you so much!! ☺️
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    was super excited with my last box pick! but if only it were that coveted blonde colour😩

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
    Looks 5-11 ✨ I’m only 3 votes away from the 2nd earnable box... so annoyinggg
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I know this is off topic but I’m having so much trouble getting into my game right now and watching my free videos... is anyone having this problem or just me?
    Platform: iOS
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I’m not mad at voters because my outfits are kinda simple. I’m just not really inspired with this one.

Edit: I forgot to screenshot my first box but I got this wig. 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I managed to pick 3 dyes in both SYS boxes and both times I missed picking the same pair of shoes. I only had one time where I got a palette that actually had mostly items. 
    Platform: Android

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Water bottle nooooo!!!

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @StevieCurry your doll is so gorgeous! where are her eyes from?
    Platform: iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2020
    oh surrrre, you'll tell me when I'm not wearing shoes but not when I submit a look without earrings! *bangs head*
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    lulula said:
    @StevieCurry your doll is so gorgeous! where are her eyes from?
    @lulula 07/10/2020 Vip event gift box

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I’m not mad at voters because my outfits are kinda simple. I’m just not really inspired with this one.

Edit: I forgot to screenshot my first box but I got this wig. 

Smh girl, you were robbed! These are actual retro looks, not just your basic gown with a long wavy hair slapped together. I have a feeling voters don't know what Old Hollywood Glam actually means. 
    Pissed. Also I’m missing a lot of items yet I’m still seeing like 2-3 items in each palette then dyes and energy 😑
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Why I never have other items in my palettes??🥺 

iOS player 

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Look 7-12. Got dye in my last box. It’s ridiculous. I have like 4 items🙄 my palette shouldn’t look like this 😩 

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Lowest, highest, favorite 🤩 been scoring extremely well this sys! I managed to pass the only TB in my group who had a 93 point lead on me with my last two looks! I hope they don’t think I bought tickets to pass them lol 
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I’m not used to this luck but there we go 😂

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Saw this doll in the vb 

Honestly what a mood x

I am hopefully reaching the last box with my last look and I hope I can get the blonde hair colour 🥺 I’ve never even once seen it in my pallette...
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Oh yeah weekday SYS are soooo worth it 🙄