🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/30/20 - Put more than candy in your Bag this Weekend!🛍️

Comments

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    I've been waiting so long for a VIP event that has items I really like so I can finally buy Chevier Paris, but every time it seems I'm left disappointed. I'll probably buy some cheap heels to get the gift box but nothing else really excites me. At least I can save for black friday! 
    Platform: iOS
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    naeusts said:
    This may be the inspiration for the earnable hair.

Imagine the earnable hair with this ombre effect 😍 that might make it worth it instead of just kind of bland and disappointing 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @KalindaKing Will the cassio storyline be available next update?
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    I have a question to the people on here saying they’re going to save for Black Friday. I wasn’t around for the last one as I’ve only been playing since MAY. So what can I look forward to? What items will their be on sale etc... 💖
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @Charlotte_D I believe, if not all, most items in the Kloset will be 50% off, and a bunch of old throwback items will also be available to purchase with KStars (although they often around around 200KStars for one item). 
    Platform: iOS

Unless the hair and the shoes are animated I really don't see what's so VIP-level special about the prizes this week 🥱
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Not to be a Debbie downer but... my life has been pretty miserable for the past few months, and now university work isn’t helping at all. I had never felt this bad before. This game is a form of escapism for me, but now even that is not going well as today  ı got 10 energy from my daily box, someone submitted a ticket literally at the last minute and I got 6th place, and the earnables I have been waiting for turned out to be... disappointing. I honestly feel awful that not even my source of escapism can give me positive feelings anymore
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
    rose2797 said:
    I'm beginning to wonder if the contour/highlight and other face makeup will even be discounted for black friday. I know that they should be because the only reason Glu managed to keep them out of the sale for Kimaversary was because it had been released that month, but with everything they've been doing these past few months I have a feeling they'll pull something like that with black friday as well. I've been trying not to get my hopes up in case its just another big disappointment. 
    I would not be surprised if they did exactly this, don't get your hopes up. Low expectations is the best approach to this whole year imo
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    rose2797 said:
    I'm beginning to wonder if the contour/highlight and other face makeup will even be discounted for black friday. I know that they should be because the only reason Glu managed to keep them out of the sale for Kimaversary was because it had been released that month, but with everything they've been doing these past few months I have a feeling they'll pull something like that with black friday as well. I've been trying not to get my hopes up in case its just another big disappointment. 
    I would not be surprised if they did exactly this, don't get your hopes up. Low expectations is the best approach to this whole year imo
    indeed, it is 2020 after all. somehow, they will ruin christmas too 💀 lol
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I have a question. I own chevier in paris and I know I can win 7 kstars by doing 3 3hr gigs. If I do these gigs on vip weekend will I get a kstar for each one? I mean idk if business gigs count as a normal gig on vip weekend. 
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    MAYA_KKH said:
    asta said:
    us: were to excited for halloween vip! what costume will it be??
    glu:
    Lol I knew that weird smile remind of someone, same energy:

YES exactly!!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I’m relived I don’t really love anything because these are my Kollections lol:

& Roberto cavalli 
    I like positively fab but it’s not worth it and all of these are old so they have terrible odds. 😬😬 feeling thankful because I was resigned to open Halloween boxes which feels a little pointless.
    idk what I will buy to reach the gb, maybe I’ll open 1 Halloween box? 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Welp, I was planning on buying the Cassio outfit and spinning on some Kollections but not anymore. This plus the SYS earnables are so mediocre 💀 
    lilviv said:
    Welp, I was planning on buying the Cassio outfit and spinning on some Kollections but not anymore. This plus the SYS earnables are so mediocre 💀 
    I'd forgotten about how boring the SYS earnables are this weekend as well 😔
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I’m just waiting for this update thread so that maybe we can get exciting spoilers😔😔
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @sharonbp95 you do get a kstar per gig for  chevier Paris gigs. 
    IOS Player 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @sharonbp95 you do get a kstar per gig for  chevier Paris gigs. 
    Thank you!!
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
    I'm going to open one Halloween box for VIP and I'm going to get like the pilgrim shoes or Dorothy hair and I'm already mad about it
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @KalindaKing Will the cassio storyline be available next update?
    You should be able to play it later.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @KalindaKing will we have double offers this weekend? 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I’m honestly glad I don’t like the VIP stuff, because I really need to save. I’ll probably just open a Halloween box (although I’m still mopey we didn’t get a free one. I’d trade the cat costume for a free box in a heartbeat)
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing when is the next Newsletter coming?? :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @KalindaKing thanks a lot 😘😘😘
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I think the earnables are cute, but I was honestly expecting something different / more exciting. Especially after the SYS prizes this weekend are also kind of underwhelming. I'll decide how much I'll spend once I see them on my doll. I was going to open Halloween boxes and spin a Kollection until the last earnable, but now I don't think I will.
    The GB items are alright, but there isn't anything I want to chase this week.
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    My K Stars ⭐️ won’t be spent but in the Halloween 🎃 box, just 1. The shoes are cute but the dress 👗 and hair not so much. The dress wouldn’t get very many votes in my opinion seeing I have most clothes that would win events but who knows, good luck with Coven everyone!!🤩
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Happy Hunting 🎃👻☠️🧙‍♀️