Playing on different devices??

haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
Hey dolls! I had a question about which device is best to play on? I've been playing on mobile (IOS) but am thinking about switching to my ipad, just so I can see details and just everything much better. I was wondering what devices you all play on and if I did decide to switch if all my progress will switch over / if I'll lose anything? Thanks in advance!! :)

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Switching to iPad was my best decision ever lol. I mean if you play on the go a lot it might not be ideal... Like I don’t bring my iPad to work so I have to plan my weekday SYS submissions accordingly but it’s very possible especially if you’re home a lot or take your iPad with you places often. But with the iPad the quality is 1000x better, it’s like a brand new game. I see details on old clothes I never even noticed before 😂 and the quality for screenshots is way better too!

You shouldn’t lose any progress as long as your game is backed up through iCloud!! It’s possible to switch back and forth too, but it’s not recommended and you could possibly lose progress that way. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Switching to iPad was my best decision ever lol. I mean if you play on the go a lot it might not be ideal... Like I don’t bring my iPad to work so I have to plan my weekday SYS submissions accordingly but it’s very possible especially if you’re home a lot or take your iPad with you places often. But with the iPad the quality is 1000x better, it’s like a brand new game. I see details on old clothes I never even noticed before 😂 and the quality for screenshots is way better too!

You shouldn’t lose any progress as long as your game is backed up through iCloud!! It’s possible to switch back and forth too, but it’s not recommended and you could possibly lose progress that way. 
    Thank you!!