🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/30/20 - Put more than candy in your Bag this Weekend!🛍️

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Victorian said:

Now I can spend 410 more for halloween boxes yes thank god 😭 I liked the earnable hair 😭
    Forgot to take some screenshots, happy about getting the earnable dress and hair, halloween handhelds but only one palette had the butterfly aura and I couldn't get it. Which makes me mad enough that I am not going to purchase it with diamonds during the year lol. See ya next year butterflies, when I try clear the halloween items 👋👋👋

20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    @JadeLaMuneca it was crypto.com offer. Buy cro for 790 (doubled is 1580) plus it gave extra kstars for registering (24 (12) for register and 78 (39)for confirmed account). I only made a purchase for 2,94 euro and bought BNT first, then bought CRO with my BNT's to meet offer requirement. 
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts

got the hair in my free box❤️
    halloween box #1- witch shoes 🧙‍♀️ 
    halloween box #2 - hair✨
    halloween box #3 - hat🕷

should i open another?! i only have 517 k stars & i’m ~trying~ to save for bf😭
    agree = yesssssss open another!!
    like = girl keep your stars:)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca I decided I wanted to wait for the sales to see what I get that I might want to use some of the dyes that don't work with everything. I have some gold saved up too since I recently had good luck getting some more than once.
    Platform: Android

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier I'd say it all depends on whether you like this misty green color or not. I personally love it and here are some of my favorites

• ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    ugh im so mad at how amazingly those FG lips take color. The shine on them is PERFECT. It sucks how creepy they look as they are.
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    UGHHH I just really wanted the elf ears!!!!! Been chasing then for a while now. 

Also this in my free gb is just.......... WHY? WHY DID YOU GUYS DEVELOP A BUNCH OF EQUAL UGLY CLOTHING AND WHY DO WE GET THEM IN WEEKEND GB??

Sorry I vented.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Does anyone know what the prize for the Simon quest is? 
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Also Glu, could you tell your team in Brazil to prospect some better offers for us to get double stars? The offers where we get most stars are surveys that aren’t even working. 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

Yay 🥰🥰 now let me chase this elf hair. Is there any other offers for a reasonable price?
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    spun a 50kstar kollection to get 50energy from it totally was worth it 🙃 yet i got some stars back in my free box. i wasnt thinking of spending 500stars today but now i saw how beautiful the earnable hair is and i dont know whether its worth it???

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    letus said:
    Also Glu, could you tell your team in Brazil to prospect some better offers for us to get double stars? The offers where we get most stars are surveys that aren’t even working. 
    same in Europe (mostly) we never have normal offers and surveys arent workin either..
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

I finished and didnt even get the elf hair 🥺 I chased way tew much. I need another offer
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Does anyone know what the prize for the Simon quest is? 
    Im pretty sure it is 10 Kstars!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @thesweetone 3 of of those dresses are 3 I considered using it on but since I'm not sure I'll wait. I already dyed all of them with several dyes anyway.
    Platform: Android

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Does anyone know how the starshop works during Black Friday , like do we get double the stars or is the price half ? 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Victorian said:

Now I can spend 410 more for halloween boxes yes thank god 😭 I liked the earnable hair 😭
    What offer did you completed? 😩
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Love it😍
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    wow the fact that you can get that amount of kstars with offers, I'm amazed. here in Peru we have broken survey links 😂 one time I completed a survey and you know hoy many kstars I got as a reward? 2 🙂🙃🙂🙃
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Thanks for the feedback! I picked the hat out of the Halloween boxes and got red dye in the gb 😩 i guess not every weekend can be wonderful 
    @Mariaakkh buy crypto / crypto.com offer 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Just my luck with free GBs lately. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I’m only 15 kstars away from finishing the event. I may take another spin on a Halloween box, but not sure. And Maria hasn’t called with any luxe deals either! I took a few spins on Kollections and Halloween boxes.  Overall I’m happy with my picks. 
    Free pick on gb

Kollection spins:
    1st kollection: dress>eyes
    2nd kollection:  bundle 

Halloween box picks:
    1st box- wand 
    2nd box- purple shoes (no screenshot bc I was mad with that pick)
    3rd box- elf hair .... ahhhh ahhhh angelic music ringing in my elf ears 🧝‍♀️😂

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    So I told myself I wasn’t gonna go for all the earnables and yet.. 

this hairstyle is so pretty 😍 

Eh would’ve preferred kstars as i wasn’t into the items but still. 
    Spent all my kstars on this kollection and got a couple of handheld poses. I hope I don’t like any GB items between now and BF 😅

It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞