🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/30/20 - Put more than candy in your Bag this Weekend!🛍️

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @IAS Thank you for letting us know, cause you just made me notice that contour goes over these kloset lips

The smile reminds me of this.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Please keep in mind that the event end times this weekend may be affected by daylight savings time ending, so pay attention to the timer in the promo window in your game. The events will end at the same time - Show Your Style ends Sunday @ 9 PM EST & Weekend Event ends Sunday @ 10 PM EST.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @IAS Showed the team your makeup video and they'll look into it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @IAS Showed the team your makeup video and they'll look into it!
    @IAS Thank you for letting us know, cause you just made me notice that contour goes over these kloset lips
    Would you show the team the kloset lips with the contour? cause it goes over them as well.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2020
    So we can't know ahead of time what we get from the gigs? I don't want to be robbed of time when I want to earn Kstars. That's why I skip the 6 hour gigs during VIP weekends.
    Platform: Android

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Please keep in mind that the event end times this weekend may be affected by daylight savings time ending, so pay attention to the timer in the promo window in your game. The events will end at the same time - Show Your Style ends Sunday @ 9 PM EST & Weekend Event ends Sunday @ 10 PM EST.
    I'm really bad with daylight savings, my brain doesn't get it, and where I live we don't have it. Can any American help me, does this mean SYS and the weekend event will finish 1 hour later than normal? I remember around this time last year that happened. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @Victorian are you on Android? I don’t see this offer
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts

I spun one of my Kollections just to reach the first box and got this old jumpsuit lol, straight to the Bel Air storage closet. Not too worried because I don’t love the GB items. 

Thankful for this double k star weekend because I had barely any! Did one good offer and my Black Friday saving starts now.
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @ViennaKKH yes. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Same issue with these lips @KalindaKing
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I really hate daylight saving time 💀
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I really like your doll's original look, it's soo cute! In my opinion the diamond collection eyes are a bit out of proportion on her, but that's just me:)
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @sandraliis thank you for your opinion! Im still not 100% sure yet if ill change it or not!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Do y'all think the earnable hair is worth it? I don't like anything else besides both hairs but obviously not chasing gb. If I decide to spend I'm going to open more halloween boxes.
    Like: Worth it, it's cute.
    Lol: Not worth it, you don't even like the other items, 500 kstars for a hair is too much.
    This is exactly what I was thinking. I literally only want the earnable hair but 500 stars seems a bit too much for it. Think I’m going to leave it 🤕
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Y’all are going to give me nightmares with these smile edits 😅😅😅😅
    @hotpotato especially yours 😳
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I’m actually so excited for daylight savings, I get an extra hour of sleep this weekend hahaha
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I can't help but snicker everytime I see a doll in the VB with the smile
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    letus said:
    I do really love the hair :(

however I’m poor since last kollection and won’t even be able to reach 600. 
    On VIP Weekend Events, the last earnable isnt 600, but its 500 :)
    Omg now I’m tempted to grind!!! And religiously save next month to try and make it up for black friday 🤔
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @hotpotato no need to imagine it, I got you😳 (first time putting on these eyes since I bought them lmfaoooo I really wanted the hair that came with them so here we are)

Sorry dolls, I haven’t listened to you 🙈🙈🙈
    I really wanted the Cinderella dress , so I’ve opened a few boxes and and almost pick it!
    Besides very happy with my 2 picks !

I’ve also did the Cassio quest and furnished the Toronto store so I’ve reached to 300 😊
    Needed something black for the SYS anyway 😅

The hair looks nice, but this 1 part bothers me... 🙄
    Agree : shall I take more spins to get the Cinderella dress? // Like : no, just wait a year

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Can someone post the Cassio dress again? I can't find it in threads and I can't remember if I love
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Emme1216 said:
    Can someone post the Cassio dress again? I can't find it in threads and I can't remember if I love

ViennaKKH said:
    Sorry dolls, I haven’t listened to you 🙈🙈🙈
    I really wanted the Cinderella dress , so I’ve opened a few boxes and and almost pick it!
    Besides very happy with my 2 picks !

I’ve also did the Cassio quest and furnished the Toronto store so I’ve reached to 300 😊
    Needed something black for the SYS anyway 😅

The hair looks nice, but this 1 part bothers me... 🙄
    Agree : shall I take more spins to get the Cinderella dress? // Like : no, just wait a year

That hair strand looks like it’s holding up her boob, you should give it more credit to be honest.
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Does anyone have any good offer recommendations on IOS? 
    edited October 2020