🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/30/20 - Put more than candy in your Bag this Weekend!🛍️

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    So is the sys ending one hour earlier or later? Sorry I’m just lost
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @pristineperson yes you probably right, I don’t even know why* it’s bothering me 😅 maybe I see things that aren’t there... 👻
    Edit : adding why*
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @gicela lol! Honestly it doesn’t look that bad 🤣ty for putting my vision to light
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I started playing my at the end of June and I never really thought I would buy the storage kloset. As I’ve acquired more items, I started to see how nice it would be to not have those basic kash and daily box items cluttering up your normal kloset. So, for my big purchase this VIP I got the storage kloset! 
    Edit to add: I earned those stars right back  didn’t really care for any of the GB items so I’m happy!
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited October 2020

double star weekend is the best 😍😍

i went crazyyy trying to get the butterfly aura and it wasn’t even in any of my palettes😢 I really don’t want to spend 30 diamonds on it but of course my luck with boxes is meh. I did get some cool stuff like the cinderella dress though! I also love the earnable hair😍😍
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    edited October 2020
    Does anyone have any good offer recommendations on IOS? 

I think it depends if you want to spend money or not, I had an offer where I purchased an olay product for 20 something dollars but it gave me almost 1000 k stars. To me I thought the trade off was pretty good plus you’re actually getting a physical product, but I don’t normally pay to do offers.
    doing quizzes are great too, usually you can find answers for them online and then just plow through to get the reward🤩

hope this helps!
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    hotpotato said:

I think it depends if you want to spend money or not, I had an offer where I purchased an olay product for 20 something dollars but it gave me almost 1000 k stars. To me I thought the trade off was pretty good plus you’re actually getting a physical product, but I don’t normally pay to do offers.
    doing quizzes are great too, usually you can find answers for them online and then just plow through to get the reward🤩

hope this helps!
    I have the exact same Halloween hunt offer but for only 2 kstars. Is glu making fun of me or something ? 😂
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Opened 2 Halloween boxes today and got this plain dress (supposed to be Wednesday Addams I guess?) and these purple shoes that are just ugly. Last week I opened one box to try and get wings to help me out with that fairytale SYS and got an ugly plain pair of red shoes. I am a sucker for pain so I’ll probably open one more once the weekend is through. 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Ty @Kween_of_the_Kastle and @clarizzo for showing me the eyes. Of course I got them last but I loooooove the way they look with these eyes

Took a spin on a Kollection and got the skims outfit so 70 away and unsure what to get
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    @hotpotato how long did it take to receive the rewards from the quizzes? I just completed both with 100% but haven’t gotten rewarded yet 🤔
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I REALLY want the butterflies! Idk if I want to open boxes or spend diamonds. I have 34 diamonds right now and I've opened 19 boxes this month, so that leaves 46 Halloween items. Would y'all try the boxes or spend diamonds?

Agree... Halloween boxes
    Like...use my diamonds
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    @BooskiBabii I bought the butterflies with diamonds long before I knew I could *possibly* win them in a box. Seeing as it’s VIP weekend, & the boxes go away November 1st, I’d personally try for more boxes while I can with kstars and if you don’t get lucky you can always buy them after the 1st ☺️
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I REALLY want the butterflies! Idk if I want to open boxes or spend diamonds. I have 34 diamonds right now and I've opened 19 boxes this month, so that leaves 46 Halloween items. Would y'all try the boxes or spend diamonds?

Agree... Halloween boxes
    Like...use my diamonds

When I chased the butterflies last year, I got them last. Needless to say, you may eventually have to spend diamonds anyway. Just remember Black Friday is next month and you want to have a good hoard of Kstars for that.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    @hotpotato how long did it take to receive the rewards from the quizzes? I just completed both with 100% but haven’t gotten rewarded yet 🤔
    I think mine was pretty instant, even the Olay offer that said would take a day or two to go through was given to me right when I opened the game after I purchased it. but sometimes I have to wait a few hours so it’s really inconsistent 😕
    I usually do one of those “see ad” offers to see if there’s a delay because those are usually alway given instantly

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    hotpotato said:

hope this helps!
    Omg I would totally buy that Olay product for 988 KStars! Instead my best offer was $27 ACV gummies for around 250 KStars.... trash
    Platform: iOS
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    I need help spent 135 more k stars & a total of 900 since the Halloween boxes became available just chasing the Cinderella dress. Did I get it? Nope. Did it even show up in any of the boxes...only once. Do I regret it 100% because outside of the feather, Cinderella shoes, the fairy dress & the butterflies I HATE everything else I picked. I'm going to really regret it come black Friday. :'(

Side note can someone tell me why so many people say they are saving their diamonds until black Friday are things in the voting booth cheaper or something?
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    hotpotato said:

hope this helps!
    Thank you! 🥰 I plan on doing the Olay offer but I’m 3$ short, so I’m trying to quickly find $3. The quizzes never work for me. They always say “you’re a few points short”. Last double star weekend I had offers to sign up for stuff for free and get tons of stars. 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    So is the sys ending one hour earlier or later? Sorry I’m just lost
    I asked the same question in the SYS thread: both events are one hour longer than normal, which should mean that if you submitted your 1st ticket within the 1st hour of SYS and kept submitting at the same time, you should be getting a 15th ticket. And you get one hour extra to grind reality show for k-stars during the VIP event!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
    edited October 2020
    I decided that this would be a better deal instead of the Olay since it’s 19$ instead of 28$ and you’re getting more k-stars. I also don’t like putting random stuff on my face so it would’ve gone to waste anyways. I recommend this offer. 🥰
    Edit: You're also donating to animals. 
    I decided that this would be a better deal instead of the Olay since it’s 19$ instead of 28$ and you’re getting more k-stars. I also don’t like putting random stuff on my face so it would’ve gone to waste anyways. I recommend this offer. 🥰
    @meritedkkh Wow! If you don't mind me asking - where are you from? I know Tapjoy changes your offers based on location (and probably other things??) but my offers are so bad ... does anyone know if I can refresh them?
    edited October 2020
    lulula said:
    @meritedkkh Wow! If you don't mind me asking - where are you from? I know Tapjoy changes your offers based on location (and probably other things??) but my offers are so bad ... does anyone know if I can refresh them?
    I’m currently in Georgia and I’m on IOS!
    Edit: The Georgia in the US not the country. 
    lulula said:
    I’m currently in Georgia and I’m on IOS!
    Edit: The Georgia in the US not the country. 
    Dang! I'm also on iOS but from Canada... our offers aren't as good unfortunately

Back to saving for BF! 
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Happy Halloween Dolls let's show off our costumes for Halloween!
    Excited to see the voting booth / forum today.👻🎃🧚🏼‍♀️
    Don't forget to lock your doors tonight. 💀🥴
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Okay, so I need your help again! 😂
    I guess everybody has seen Kalinda's spoilers and the newsletter by now. 
    So I wanted to buy the Cassio outfit, I'm thinking whether I can make it work for the SYS themes. Or do I open Halloween boxes? Or maybe some Kloset stuff? 

Agree - open Halloween boxes
    Like - buy Cassio outfit
    Awesome - buy things in the Kloset for the upcoming SYS (any recommendations are welcome!) 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    for anyone who has done this offer already, did you/can you cancel right away?? i wanna do it but dont wanna be charged again next month if i cant cancel it lol?

• lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited October 2020
    for anyone who has done this offer already, did you/can you cancel right away?? i wanna do it but dont wanna be charged again next month if i cant cancel it lol?

I did the offer, I didn’t cancel cuz I get mail of cute animals each month. If you wanna cancel it, you have to call the number provided to reach costumer care, they’ll send you an ID Number when you do become “ASPCA” member that you provide so they can cancel for you. 

Also when I did the offer, it didn’t automatically give me my rewards. I had to wait to submit a ticket. Show them I did the offer, then within 2 days got my rewards. Hope this helps! These kinda offers are my go to for stars cuz you can usually cancel afterwards. This one you must call or email them, but it’s worth it! You give an animal a meal that needs it.