🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/30/20 - Put more than candy in your Bag this Weekend!🛍️

Comments

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    lologslay said:
    for anyone who has done this offer already, did you/can you cancel right away?? i wanna do it but dont wanna be charged again next month if i cant cancel it lol?

I did the offer, I didn’t cancel cuz I get mail of cute animals each month. If you wanna cancel it, you have to call the number provided to reach costumer care, they’ll send you an ID Number when you do become “ASPCA” member that you provide so they can cancel for you. 

Also when I did the offer, it didn’t automatically give me my rewards. I had to wait to submit a ticket. Show them I did the offer, then within 2 days got my rewards. Hope this helps! These kinda offers are my go to for stars cuz you can usually cancel afterwards. This one you must call or email them, but it’s worth it! You give an animal a meal that needs it. 
    I just did this one and I have to cancel because I don’t have any more money. I don’t want to call them, do I have to or do they have an email address?
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    Does anyone have any good offer recommendations on IOS? 

I think it depends if you want to spend money or not, I had an offer where I purchased an olay product for 20 something dollars but it gave me almost 1000 k stars. To me I thought the trade off was pretty good plus you’re actually getting a physical product, but I don’t normally pay to do offers.
    doing quizzes are great too, usually you can find answers for them online and then just plow through to get the reward🤩

hope this helps!
    the fact that we have the same quiz offers and mine with double offer would reward me with 2kstars is CRAZY
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Got the thing I wanted the most in my freebie 💛🎃 Hoping that I get to use it soon!
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Just finished the Simon gig and it gave me 10 k stars at the end 🤩 total of 13 k stars for the 3 gigs... I think it’s worth it:))
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @ronniev how long was each gig? 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I spun this Kollection and got the shoes. They're cute but obvi not the thing I wanted the most. 

Then I opened 4 Halloween boxes and got nothing that I wanted. So I'm going to stop here, and just get another hair color or so for 20 stars, to reach the earnable dress. 

The medusa hair, which I want the most, wasn't even in any of them. 

@Victorian I'm on the second one and they were both 6 hours, but I don't know about the last one. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @QueenRhia thanks doll ❤️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    @Victorian they’re all 6 hours long doll! 
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    I promised to post my last boxes and here they are:

The last box I opened:

Really happy for the elf hair and feather!
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    It’s crazy for me how easy it is to get kstars for android players, makes me wanna quit playing each time🙄 Im quite bored w the game anyway so idk how long I’ll stick around
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @AmyMimi your edits are always on point 💗🥰
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @ArianaKKH aww tysm hun, you're so sweet 😊💕 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @AmyMimi your edits are stunning I love them 😍😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    edited October 2020
    my looks are rising in points and I’m doing much better, currently fourth in my TS!
    so to reward myself I bought a Halloween box, my final one and I received the ghostly eyes- which I’ve been dying for because I’ve wanted them for so long 🥺✨ (it works well with the new dress)

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I’ve been so busy lately I completely forgot about this edit I did last week ! 🤦‍♀️ I was excited for this Halloween weekend and it’s items, oh how wrong I was lol quite anticlimactic to say the least. So I thought why not share it, it’s Halloween after all 🖤

Oooh so super 😻😻😻🤤
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Edit: wrong thread but I’m too lazy to move it 🤡 wouldn’t wanna interrupt the drama

Looks 4-8. I’m currently in first place but my group does have two dolls who bought a couple tickets in the beginning of the event so idk if they’ll let me stay first for long. Loving this theme! 🖤

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @AmandaMKkh @anilynbright @SisSnappedLikeThanos thanks so much dolls ! 🙈 it means a lot to me 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    Looks 4-8. I’m currently in first place but my group does have two dolls who bought a couple tickets in the beginning of the event so idk if they’ll let me stay first for long. Loving this theme! 🖤

these are all so pretty 🥺 i especially love the 1st and 4th looks !!
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    edited October 2020
         ✨ ios player✨
           Fb: Aline Doll

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't know if the prize for the 3 6 hour gigs is worth it, but at least I'm done with them and I can earn Kstars with shorter gigs now. 
    Platform: Android

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos so good! So spoopy! And I need @VampireBarbie gold shell clutch in game so badly. 😍😍😍

IOS Player 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos this is soo amazing!! 😍 thank you so much!!! i cant thank you enough you’re so talented and your work is so appreciated 💕 keep shining queen!!