🗳️👻SYS 10/29/20 - Coven! Celebrate Halloween in Style! Boo!🎃🔮

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Koakuma That happens to me too and it's always annoying. It's not even always a flop but it'll be a look I think deserves better than what it gets. 
    Platform: Android

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2020
    dpeters said:
    I don't share my looks anymore because I'm too lazy to make collages but wanted to share this one because I really liked it and was happily surprised to see voters liked it too 😊🎃

lol, this one reminds me of Mrs White

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @TamaraHills ohh I honestly never remember the phone calls. 😅 I just thought of the movie Suspiria, there was a lot of red in there so I guess red is a witchy color to me

Jumpsuit, you mean the black outfit? It's a top and bottom that comes from the black gift boxes 

If you mean the one I dyed red it's from a very old party event gift box

• ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Does anyone know why these shoes/tights aren’t available for diamonds? According to the Event Item Encyclopedia they were released August 2019.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Does anyone know why these shoes/tights aren’t available for diamonds? According to the Event Item Encyclopedia they were released August 2019.
    SYS event items are not available to purchase with diamonds, maybe they’re added in the SYS TB boxes in a few months. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    dpeters said:
    I don't share my looks anymore because I'm too lazy to make collages but wanted to share this one because I really liked it and was happily surprised to see voters liked it too 😊🎃

lol, this one reminds me of Mrs White

OMG! I had to google who Mrs White was but you're right, looks like her lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Happy Halloween Dolls!!👻🎃
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

so yeah i have 1 ticket left to submit but when i dress my doll theres no ticket and no time counting so what should i do? consider this SYS ended? i'm so mad right now especially because i was having a good score but then this happened
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 1-6 ✨

Our TB didn't like that everybody caught up to her and went ham on tickets lmao

• Silvana19Silvana19 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 5 - 8

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Happy Halloween!

I can't unlock any of my items with videos. I thought I was supposed to be able to do twice that every 24 hours, and I haven't unlocked anything this SYS yet. So why isn't it working? Help?
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @naeusts I was using the same eyes at the start and when I changed my make up to something dark and over the top I started to hit 50s. I also suspect people want darker lip colors. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts

i opened 2 halloween boxes to get the hat but only got 2 ugly shoes, so i'm gonna stick with this hair all sys i guess
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I’m being consistent and placed 2nd behind a TB

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Can someone please show me how my doll would look like with the Glitter Lips? I'm currently saving my diamonds to buy them because idk if they'll be available for BF..

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

When people moan about ticket buyers on the forum but are EXCESSIVE ticket buyers themselves... Hiiii.... Enjoy the hair ❤️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

When people moan about ticket buyers on the forum but are EXCESSIVE ticket buyers themselves... Hiiii.... Enjoy the hair ❤️

👀 I think I recognized someone from here
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    My looks are tanking HARD! 😩 

this is by far my worst SYS... switched to blonde hair... the last 2 are up for voting so maybe throw a pity vote my way if you see them. 😂

• KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    looks 1-8 ✌🏻

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Hats and gowns are the way to go! So far I’m in first so I hope it stays that way!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    Can someone please show me how my doll would look like with the Glitter Lips? I'm currently saving my diamonds to buy them because idk if they'll be available for BF..

Hope I got it right

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ally13ally13 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited October 2020
    My 5-8 looks, 50 votes was the lowest that I got. Unfortunately I’m in 3rd but only bc ticket buyers are in the top.
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Stefani_H said:

Hope I got it right

Thank you so much doll! ❤️
    Now I don't know if I really like them on her ugh. I'm also afraid to spend my diamonds on those lips because they might be available for BF. I think I'll wait until then. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸