๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿฆƒv11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here๐Ÿฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

Comments

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Also, werenโ€™t we supposed to receive a new aura in the halloween update or i remember wrong?
    iOS ๐Ÿ“ฑPlayer since July 2020
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTBย 
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    IAS said:

Out of this world theme gives me more of a reason to use this new eyeshadow I got and the moon purse of course๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ซโœจ
    Love this eyeshadow! Is it from a fashiongoal?
    It is from the โ€œPretty In Pearlโ€ kollection
    Many thanks! Looks great on your doll๐Ÿ’•
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Not the best edit but Iโ€™m just so bored to the point where I just edited a kollection doll.

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    The hair in the diamond collection is beautiful, but i wonโ€™t be spinning because it takes forever to get diamonds and what we want isnโ€™t guaranteed. I think in the past 2-3 SYS, iโ€™ve gotten 1 diamond from voting.
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I'm pretty sure that they decided to update the newsletter with weekday throwback syses too...
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone My only complain about it is that since they were introduced all the effort goes towards them, and you can clearly see that the quality of the items you can get from weekend events, sys, special boxes, gifts etc dropped significantly. So yeah, we can choose to not play the diamonds kollections, but we also have to accept the low quality, poorly design items they beens giving us.

I can see your point but I also think that the quality of SYS TS and earnables, weekend earnables and GB etc. in this current update is pretty good overall. In the summer it was atrocious though
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hopefully they fix the daily boxes too I use to be able to watch a video and open a second one but since the last update I can only open the first one itโ€™s annoying also I only have one tile left that I need to collect for an article of clothing and the rest a star or energy well I think that specific tile should be in the pick every day!! Itโ€™s ridiculous That it appears in the boxes once a month only thatโ€™s messed up!ย 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    my luck I'll like something else in the diamond Kollection and get the bundle on the first spin
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Out of this world will definitely be an interesting one, fun and very challenging I guess the fairy ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ wings and outfit I won will definitely be used.๐Ÿ˜Š
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Hyped for out of this world!! All our space clothing put to good use ๐Ÿ˜
    iOS free player ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท โœจ
    my dollโ€™s name is leticiaย 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited October 2020
    nvm iโ€™m thinking out loud lol
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Can we get offers for downloading and playing a game for iPhone ? I think android has it ! I havenโ€™t seen many people comment about this but I wanna bring attention to it because I would love to have those kind of offers !!!ย @KalindaKing
    Daily player โ˜€๏ธ IOSย 
    Add me on facebook! ๐Ÿ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33ย 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im really exaited for these SYS themes :)
    The one im most worried about is the space one... I pretty mutch only have a planet purse that works for it lol
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @ashleyl23 I completely agree with you. I only have offers like quizzes for 2 kstars. In other offers you have to buy something.๐Ÿ™„ I wish we had offers where you donโ€™t have to spend money.ย 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @ashleyl23 Glu can't do anything about it. Ios has a policy where game offers are banned from tapjoy because it appearantly affects the app store ratings. I think it's bullcrap reasoning but idk maybe write complaints directly to Apple customer service?ย 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    THREE gown SYSโ€™s in a row!!!??? Are you kidding!!!????
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @ashleyl23 Glu can't do anything about it. Ios has a policy where game offers are banned from tapjoy because it appearantly affects the app store ratings. I think it's bullcrap reasoning but idk maybe write complaints directly to Apple customer service?ย 
    Dang that really sucks ๐Ÿ˜–
    Daily player โ˜€๏ธ IOSย 
    Add me on facebook! ๐Ÿ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33ย 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I do miss getting items I like just because I want them and not because of how well they'd do in SYS. Plus if we had more storylines, my doll would have reasons to change her outfit more often.
    Platform: Android

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    can someone please show me which items are gonna be available for diamonds? thank you in advance โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—
    iOS player
    Does anyone know why almost everything else is available for purchase except for hair and lip colours?
    @KalindaKing are we gonna be getting a diamond quest this update?