edited October 2020
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

Some lovely looks❤️
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    @moriacasan this happened to me during the weekday SYS and we only had the last two tickets remaining, it ended up getting fixed after I restarted my app, but I had sent a message to support and they still have me 2 tickets, lol. Give it a try if it’s still not working!
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    eden_ said:
    I think I found forum doll on insta 🙈 I remember this in-game name but don't remember forum name.

👀👁👄👁👀 8...4....9?!?! Holy smokes
    She scared Sandra 🙈 btw: I don't have anything against TBs. Being a game developer irl and knowing how things work in gaming companies, it's the way that companies exist 🤷‍♀️
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• RagsToRichesRagsToRiches Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    So does the extra hour mean those who started between 2-3 on the first day get an extra ticket? Lol I slept in and so I’m an hour behind now, so it won’t matter to me, but it will possibly make my group for the TS super unbalanced. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Stefani_H I think your doll looks beautiful on the glitter lips but I'd definitely wait to see if they're available for Black Friday 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    If I got everything right and the TB who's 2nd in @Charlotte_D screenshot is who I think it is, them laughing at pristine person's 849 score is also very ironic 🤔
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited October 2020
    If I got everything right and the TB who's 2nd in @Charlotte_D screenshot is who I think it is, them laughing at pristine person's 849 score is also very ironic 🤔
    i think I know who you mean but their name in game is exactly the same as their username in the forum - they've posted their TS rankings for this specific SYS before and I saw it yesterday - sorry if that's confusing I didn't want to point out names c:
    Edit: I meant to defend the player not to accuse them of anything! Just clearing that up~
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    When trying to prep my next submissions I found these lovely glitches

Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    eden_ said:
    i think I know who you mean but their name in game is exactly the same as their username in the forum - they've posted their TS rankings for this specific SYS before and I saw it yesterday - sorry if that's confusing I didn't want to point out names c:

They posted proof it wasn't them so I take my assumption back 🙌🏻
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    @putana that second look is also giving me Trinity from the Matrix vibes and I'm here for it 
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    edited October 2020
    We all grown, so if you feel you need to tag me please do. It’s like being talked about and you’re right in the room. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    daniekkh said:
    @putana that second look is also giving me Trinity from the Matrix vibes and I'm here for it 
    OMG yes!! with Gaga heels 
    Love it