***Talk about Covid19 Virus****Dedicated thread

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I personally love having to wear a mask. I only have to do my eye makeup for work now 😂😂
    I know right! I havent plucked my girl beard in 6 months lol
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I personally love having to wear a mask. I only have to do my eye makeup for work now 😂😂
    Me too 😂😂
    I stay 12 hours wearing it and do not complain at all 😂
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Things were getting better here but right now we are kinda back in quarantine. Bars, restaurants etc closes at 6pm, gym, spas, clubs are temporarily closed until november 24. I'm still taking classes and my university is super carefull about it. Also i kinda like to be back in quarentine cause it did not changed anything to me and i hope now everyone use a mask and be more protective. Some places here people are extremely carefull and in others they just don't give a f*ck, like in my gym i'm one of the only ones who wear a mask all the time, it's so annoying see people who can't be more emphatic 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    The situation here in France is getting worse and worse. Not only do we have to deal with the Corona but there are also attacks everywhere. This year is exhausting, mentally, physically... I just want it to be over already. I'm sorry if we're not allowed to talk about attacks, I will delete or edit my post if it's needed. 

We are back in quarantine but the rules are not clear, schools are still opened but bars, restaurants and libraries are not. They really don't know how to deal with the virus since the beginning and people are not listening to the rules. Anyways...

I hope that all of this will be over soon. This has been by far the most terrific year ever between everything that has happened since January. I miss the life we had before. Stay safe dolls. ❤️
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    We will have a second lockdown in the UK apparently... The city I live in already had tier 3 restrictions (the highest tier) but... I am in my uni’s city and I wish I could go back to my family, it’s getting so lonely with my housemates even though I love them all. I also do a very lab-based degree and all our lab projects got postponed.

I wish the best to France and everywhere else that has new lockdown regulations.

Also @Victorian, heard about the earthquake in İzmir, hope you and your loved ones are well xxx
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
    @ClaraKKH thanks for asking 🥺❤️ I don't live in İzmir but I have friends that live there and it's a beautiful city with a lot of good souls so I was worried sick. Thankfully I didn't lose any of my loved ones and they were safe but today's 7 o'clock news made me cry. The only thing that relieves me is that İzmir is in good hands thanks to a reliable mayor and İzmir's people/communities are very good. Hotel owners let people stay in rooms for free and everyone helped each other, no burglars no price inflating (which are common things in Turkey after earthquakes - people take advantage of victims. They commited burglary and inflated essentials' prices during 1997 earthquake in Yalova and the recent one in Van) and they handled it well. I am now only wishing there won't be any more deaths and as many as possible lives will be saved. 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Wow. This year has been exhausting. I hope everyone's hanging on and doing okay. It is not over yet, so don't give up.
    edited November 2020
    I am worried about my American friends 😪 I just wanted astrology to be wrong for once but no huh! (saturn retrograded in july and stays at capricorn till december. If it didn't it would be in aquarius)
    Edit: So appearantly saturn was moving forward to aquarius while still staying on capricorn. But y'all got the aquarius results so congratulations 🥳
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Found out last night as election coverage started that my uncle (80, dementia, in a nursing home) has tested positive. I just need some good news ....as someone who has battled depression and anxiety for a decade it's becoming a lot 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Found out last night as election coverage started that my uncle (80, dementia, in a nursing home) has tested positive. I just need some good news ....as someone who has battled depression and anxiety for a decade it's becoming a lot 
    Girl, I am so sorry that this is happening to you. It says a lot about the nursing home, smh. I genuinely hope things get better for you. Stay strong, gorgeous! We're here for you!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle I am so sorry about your uncle 😭
    @Victorian thank you doll, he got worse overnight so doctors aren't hopeful
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle I can't say anything but at least hope the election results will ease you a bit 😪
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    🤞🤞🤞
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle Sorry to hear about your uncle, this must be such a hard time for you and your family, especially if you can't go see him in person 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2021
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @pristineperson I’m so sorry to hear your grandma passed, it’s never easy losing a loved one. My condolences go out to you and your family. And fingers crossed that your brother will be okay and doesn’t have COVID. I hope you’re coping well and doing okay in these hard times 💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    I'm sorry for the rant but I need to get this out of my chest.

I just hate how France is dealing with the Covid since the beginning of the pandemic. One day we have rules, the other one we get new ones that totally contradict the rules from yesterday.

During the first lockdown, schools, restaurants, bars, cinemas and pretty much everything were closed.

We're on lockdown again until December 1st and schools are OPEN ??? Supermarkets are forbidden to sell other things than food, meaning that if you wanted to buy a book ? Well you can't. Your fridge or your TV has died ? Well too bad, you can't buy a new one because it's not considered as a "first necessity product". We can't buy gifts for Christmas either. This is the dumbest rule I've ever heard. Basically, they are telling us "Just go to work/school and stay home, no more hobbies."

The pandemic is already super stressful but the government is not helping at all. I just want it to be over already.

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I pretty much agree with everything you said @Stefani_H...
    What bothers me the most is the "one step forward, 3 steps backwards " dynamics the government is using since Covid began. No masks, masks then no masks, masks again... and everything else. 

The worst is probably forbidding access to culture, while  saying that school is the best way to stay educated. I know for a fact that "lockdown school" is not functional enough, so culture at home would be the best way to guarantee education!!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    edited November 2020
    @Stefani_H oh man what is even the point of restricting what supermarkets can sell?? 😫

My country had the "essential products" issue too during our first (very restrictive) lockdown and supermarkets were the only businesses able to open. Waiting for them to slowly figure out that people are going to need to buy things like bowls and appliances and mobile phones and then how to give people access to them was enormously frustrating. I think I mentioned way back in the early days of this thread that I smashed my mobile phone right at the beginning of lockdown and it took literally a month to get fixed. An entire month without a phone! I had to make all my phone calls off my work Skype account lmao

In other news though I'm hopeful that the US will start to turn it around soon. A national mask mandate would do wonders I think, as long as people follow it

Edit: wow I totally missed @pristineperson post above. That sounds awful, I'm so sorry about your grandmother and I hope your brother recovers quickly 😢
    I pretty much agree with everything you said @Stefani_H...
    What bothers me the most is the "one step forward, 3 steps backwards " dynamics the government is using since Covid began. No masks, masks then no masks, masks again... and everything else. 

The worst is probably forbidding access to culture, while  saying that school is the best way to stay educated. I know for a fact that "lockdown school" is not functional enough, so culture at home would be the best way to guarantee education!!
    I'm afraid of what they're going to tell us in a month, when the lockdown will be over. Not to mention that I feel like half of french people aren't taking this virus seriously. I've seen so many people without a mask, not respecting the social distance or just people being in the streets when they should be at home. I'm not someone who goes out a lot so lockdown is relatively easy for me but it drives me crazy to see that people are still partying or just seeing eachother when we're not supposed to.

Lisylis said:
    @Stefani_H oh man what is even the point of restricting what supermarkets can sell?? 😫

My country had the "essential products" issue too during our first (very restrictive) lockdown and supermarkets were the only businesses able to open. Waiting for them to slowly figure out that people are going to need to buy things like bowls and appliances and mobile phones and then how to give people access to them was enormously frustrating. I think I mentioned way back in the early days of this thread that I smashed my mobile phone right at the beginning of lockdown and it took literally a month to get fixed. An entire month without a phone! I had to make all my phone calls off my work Skype account lmao

In other news though I'm hopeful that the US will start to turn it around soon. A national mask mandate would do wonders I think, as long as people follow it

Edit: wow I totally missed @pristineperson post above. That sounds awful, I'm so sorry about your grandmother and I hope your brother recovers quickly 😢
    The last time I went to a supermarket "non essential products" were covered by a tarp of protection. Meaning you can buy some pasta and some water but if you need a pen or paper you can't... It's the dumbest rule I've ever heard since the beginning of the pandemic.

I'm also glad that the US got rid of the orange cheeto, hope Biden is going to take the pandemic more seriously than the other clown had.

We got an update on my uncle from my cousins. He seemed to get better for a day or two, but now he's in the ICU. Thank you to everyone who has shared well wishes, I hope your families and yourselves are sage and healthy 
    Sad update, uncle got even worse after being in ICU past week and they will be taking him off ventilator after son drives up. Will likely be on my birthday so not much to celebrate
    Sad update, uncle got even worse after being in ICU past week and they will be taking him off ventilator after son drives up. Will likely be on my birthday so not much to celebrate
    I'm so sorry doll, if you ever need someone to talk to even if we never really interacted before, know that my PM are open anytime. Sending love for you and your family <3

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I pray for your uncle and your whole family. we are here for you @Kween_of_the_Kastle and anyone else in this situation- suffering with the virus., concerned.   I push it out of my mind, till I hear a sneeze, then full on panic, just shy of an attack.  we all need  yo come together, truly care for each other like brothers and sisters.  I love you  all, and Kween, I'm so sorry for your family suffering. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2020
    Thank you for the kind words @Stefani_H and @kokokokonut (and anyone else wishing him well along the way). It honestly hasn't hit me yet because hearing about tragedies from covid is becoming too familiar
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm so sorry @Kween_of_the_Kastle
    Nooo @Kween_of_the_Kastle I'm so sorry. What an awful time for you and your family.
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Got my test result back today (been sick since Wednesday) and I’ve got COVID 😢 don’t feel so sick really, I’ve definitely been sicker. But still a bit scary... figured I would catch it somehow. I work in a supermarket. And people here in Sweden seem just not to care anymore. If I sit buy the checkout for one hour I have to tell people to keep their distance like 20-50 times during that hour. Using cash instead of cards and licking their disgusting fingers before handing me their money. People are just so stupid. And lazy. And egocentric.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2020
    oh I’m so sorry. oh doll, I can’t imagine how you feel.  What do you do now?  Do you quarantine?  How is your general health:  I will pray that you are one of those hardly bothered and you recover swiftly.   Do you have a good support system?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary