šŸ—³ļøšŸ‘»SYS 10/29/20 - Coven! Celebrate Halloween in Style! Boo!šŸŽƒšŸ”®

Comments

• ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Lovely DollsāœØLetā€™s just ignore the problematic people. They can talk all day if they want, itā€™s just blah blah blah.Ā Ā Looks 5-9 šŸ’œšŸŽƒšŸ§”
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Happy Halloween everyone! šŸŽƒ
    My looks so far. First one was pretty poor but theyā€™ve gotten a lot better since. Just channelling what I would wear if I was in AHS:Coven, as lot of the proper witchy looks havenā€™t been scoring as well for people unfortunately.

Iā€™m on IOS, please add me on my new FacebookĀ https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @ArianaKKH I bought the ombrĆ© lips last week and I also love them! Though Iā€™m not using them this week because somehow I feel the closet lips make my doll look meaner and witchier!
    playing on iOS.Ā  PM me if you want to be friends!Ā 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    My scores are okay, wish I got a bit higher though šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø My highest is that 51 but other than that I canā€™t seem to please the voters
    Looks 7-10

iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I think I missed a ticket cos I fell asleep, and this is not my highest scoring look, but wanted to share as it may be my fave SYS look ever šŸ™ˆ
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey šŸŒø
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up šŸŒŸ
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    You wanted to reach the last earnable, but when you're 300 points past that and already have that earnable dyed then what's the point..? Wouldn't you just chill on SYS because you already got the thing you wanted?Ā  That's what I don't understand.Ā 
    Not starting anything but Iā€™ve been chill since, I had 2 free tickets when the event started, plus my 8 I got awhile ago, I submitted the 2 when it started and used the rest of the 8 around the end of the day cause I was gonna be busy this weekend. plus my ticket I get 6 hours after the event started, and the one after that.
    I had the last earnable around the end of the day, donā€™t forget that there are free tickets, and I used my tickets around 2 days ago and the screenshot was taken 2 days later, so of course Iā€™d be past 575.
    So Iā€™ve just been chill with it and submitting looks when i have a little time on my hands.Ā 
    Thatā€™s why Iā€™m 300 points past, I didnā€™t over submit any in between the days Iā€™m just using free tickets now. Iā€™m not trying be a b or anything but itā€™s nice to stock up on closet items. Especially when you just started a new game around a month ago.
    So to make it clear about what I think was your comment, no I wasnā€™t scared Iā€™d lose 1st place, itā€™s been 2 days and Iā€™ve gotten and used many free tickets since.
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Mid delete
    i had to šŸ’€Ā 

Ā @lologslay has said some questionable things, but at this point I`m on her side bc thisā¬†ļø is bulling. There is no other way to put it, a lot of these comments are not correct or necessary and seems like you`re just doing it to be funny. I don`t understand how can people be so mean and not realise it:(

Ā iOS šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡Ŗ
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @mikaylachimo yes, that is me! Thank you for the compliment, but unfortunately that look only got me a 44. Anyway, I think its nice how we keep bumping into each other at the voting booth šŸ„°
    IOS player
    šŸŒø be nice to each other šŸŒø
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Ā @lologslay has said some questionable things, but at this point I`m on her side bc thisā¬†ļø is bulling. There is no other way to put it, a lot of these comments are not correct or necessary and seems like you`re just doing it to be funny. I don`t understand how can people be so mean and not realise it:(

I understood some points she made or was trying to make however I will say its very hard to actually get behind with what was being said when itā€™s coated in such a passive aggressive tone andĀ a lot of her comments being not correct or necessary. It works both ways. If someone is going to come in giving attitude all fired up of course itā€™s to be expected some peopleĀ are going to give it right back. Personally if you canā€™t take, donā€™t dish it out.Ā I donā€™t like bullying in any way, shape or form and I donā€™t mean to drag this on but in the future thereā€™s really other ways to go about such things.Ā 
    iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @sandraliis it is funny, i find it funny. its funny because how is it okay or acceptable for someone to come on here talking mad sh** and escalating the problem while simultaneously telling people to stop talking sh** and stop making problems??????? if you think im a bully then thats fine i guess? but if youā€™ve seen me on here and seen my comments, im not one to disrespect or get out of line but i also dont let people walk about like their sh** doesnt stink. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

The part underlined is important
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I received a diamond form voting in the voting booth but it is not added to my diamond balance what should I do ?
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I play Kkh more because of the forum then the gamešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I love the drama

I think is funny how people makes a storm in a simple - and calm - glass of water

also, as a doll already mentioned Taylor Swift in this thread:::

YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN

EDIT:Ā CURIOSITY
    In Brazil we say: storm in a glass of water, but I discovered - NOW - Ā that in some places people says storm in a teacupšŸ¤£šŸ¤Ŗ I love how my english is improving, since I started to talk here
    ā€¢Playing KKH since August/19
    ā€¢English isn't my first language
    ā€¢Nathalia in the game
    ā€¢iOSĀ ā£ 20y

Nath_2019 said:
    I play Kkh more because of the forum then the gamešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I love the drama

I think is funny how people makes a storm in a simple - and calm - glass of water

also, as a doll already mentioned Taylor Swift in this thread:::

YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN

EDIT:Ā CURIOSITY
    In Brazil we say: storm in a glass of water, but I discovered - NOW - Ā that in some places people says storm in a teacupšŸ¤£šŸ¤Ŗ I love how my english is improving, since I started to talk here

Donā€™t mind me for sharing this to...
    Anyone else upset that nighttime mode wasnā€™t activated in voting booth?
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Suddenly fight in the forum and best time for me to use the brazilian meme:Ā how did i get here, I'm only 6 years old
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts

looks 9 and 10. debating if i should buy makeup, maybe that'll help me hit 50?
    iOS惻iĀ look completely different in sys