🗳️👻SYS 10/29/20 - Coven! Celebrate Halloween in Style! Boo!🎃🔮

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

looks 9 and 10. debating if i should buy makeup, maybe that'll help me hit 50?

Going platinum blonde, changing my doll's eye color to hot pink and switching to black lips helped my scores, so maybe try that once before buying anything? Hope it works! 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Looks 1-10 ✨ I’ve been really busy this weekend so I haven’t given much thought into my outfits. I love this theme, I just wish I had more in my kloset for it
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    doll Dolls, Happy Halloween, please. Stop talking about others like this.  No one should be used for entertainment.  talk about the Game and the Event.  Leave others out of it.   Thank you .   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I always miss the drama 😩 love you guys

Did everyone have a good Halloween? I just drank and watched movies
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    @soundspretty I watched movies and trick or treated in my own house by giving myself candy.
    Same girl, bought candy and nobody came... 

Jk jk we are in lockdown again cause it got ugly in my town and we mostly celebrate the day of the dead...but still bought candy lol
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Guys, it looks like I'm going to finish with 15 looks instead of 14, is that supposed to be like that this time? 🤔 
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Happy Halloween 👻 
    I’m working on a spell to get first place with my crystal 🤩

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @soundspretty I watched movies and trick or treated in my own house by giving myself candy.
    The goals of having no one coming to your house during Halloween when you have candy is fascinating.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The goals of having no one coming to your house during Halloween when you have candy is fascinating.
    People never show up expect when no one bothered buying any candy. But this year they shouldn't have anyway because I don't want germs.
    Platform: Android

KaylaJ said:
    So badly want to enter this look

It’s a very perfect look but umm.... the handheld lol
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    I just finished catching up on this thread... and let me tell y’all that was A LOT💀💀💀
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    My TS is so awkward for me rn because I've just been trying to maintain 2nd or 3rd place but my looks have been doing amazing, so now I'm in 1st and accidentally overtook this one gorgeous doll I've been rooting for 😅 If she's a forum doll I just want to say: Sis, I'm sooo sorry! Please buy a ticket because I do NOT want that hair, just the dress! 😂

edited November 2020

No I haven’t submitted any extra tickets since the first day on the event, just free ones but just looking at my votes I can already tell what you guys think about me:

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Oops**
    Eyyeth_ said:

Would you guys vote for this look?
    Agree - Yes!
    Like - Something needs changing... 
    100000000000% yesss
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Here's some of my 'tried to get out of the box' looks. Vampire lips work, they got me some 50 something scores. Classic witch looks score better and as always, tattoos scored worse than no tattoos. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • MemejazzuraMemejazzura Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I’m not sure if there’s a thread about apps that can be used to a make collage of looks submitted but if there is, can someone provide me the link for it? I’m currently using PicsArt but I don’t really like the layouts provided. 

Here’s a picture of my doll with the earnable dress, it’s really cute! 😍

💕 Kara 💕
    💕 iOS player 💕