Tysm🥰🥰🥺 
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,256 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Also @Victorian mentioned something about android users being accused in cheating. Not stirring anything up, but wanted to explain something. If you really think someone is cheating, DM koko or kalinda they are here to help with things like that without the unnecessary drama. If you're not sure because it is an item you dont recognize, just politely DM the person. Peace and hope you had a good halloween. Yes I ate too many Reese's .

Edited for length
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,256 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I just want to say thanks to everyone in the drama here because I haven't felt this young in a long time, it's like being back in high school

Edit: just wanted to point out this is a bit of fun sarcasm to explain my previous post
  • KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 759 Posts
    edited November 2020

11, 12, 13

I'm 100% sure I'm going to end up with 15 looks but I didn't use any tickets (・_・;)

At least not that I noticed, I bought a triple threat this month but I still have all 3 tickets from that. Did Simon give an extra ticket this weekend and I didn't notice?
  • greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 650 Posts
    I’m in conflict y’all - my group is a calm one, so I’m thinking of saving my last ticket again before the shows over to drop the mic so to speak to snag 1st. Worked for last weeks TB but I’m nervous. Because of daylight savings, my submission clock gives me a ticket at 2pm ET instead of 3pm and then it ends at 8pm instead of 9pm. So i gotta think fast.

The hairs not my favorite, but that dress is so mine! It is pretty 😍 What should I do? I’m currently in 2nd. 

Submit at 2pm and just snag the dress - Agree

Wait and take your chance at 1st - Like

If you have any advice, quote this! I’d love any tips etc 
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I don’t think my looks deserve this high scores but I’m so happy now!!🥳🥳🥳🥳
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    here are some of my looks from this weekend! I haven’t had much time to put thought into these so they’re kind of all a variation from each other😅 I’m sitting in 1st by ONE point so we’ll just have to see what happens lmao
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,927 Posts
    @Koakuma if you started within the first hour of the event, because of the time change everyone in your group will get 15 looks

ps: love your middle look in that photo, this theme makes me really wish I had that hair
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 471 Posts

agree = first look
    like = second look
    awesome = change dress
    thank you🥰🥰
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited November 2020
    The crystal is so beautiful! I'm in 2nd behind one major TB but yet happy, I'm having a lot of fun with this theme! 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 27,045 Posts
    @Koakuma if you started within the first hour of the event, because of the time change everyone in your group will get 15 looks

ps: love your middle look in that photo, this theme makes me really wish I had that hair
    Kalinda said elsewhere in the forum
    Please keep in mind that the event end times this weekend may be affected by daylight savings time ending, so pay attention to the timer in the promo window in your game. The events will end at the same time - Show Your Style ends Sunday @ 9 PM EST & Weekend Event ends Sunday @ 10 PM EST.
    I take this to mean we will all only be getting the 14 looks, and the game should adjust itself? .  I’m so behind you can’t go by me, so someone in the Eastern time zone does your timer indicate you’re getting an extra look?  I’ll reach out for clarification.  
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats

• kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I haven’t been posting much because of work but I’m back, and I see I’ve missed a lot lol. My looks 1-13✨ I was so excited for this theme and even though my closet is still pretty small, my scores have been pretty good 😌 

✨ iOS level 43 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• Leah_211Leah_211 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Usually the sys ends at 6:45 am at my time. So i always keep alarm just to wake up n submit the last ticket .But i m confused now becuz of the time change 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax New Member Registered Users 598 Posts

Daily iOS Player: Level 43
    🌻JaelynJax🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Got the Crystal with look 13 and I love it!!! So cute. This SYS has been really fun! I’m currently in 3rd and no chance of getting 1st but I’m happy 😊

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Looks 6-12. Currently in 3rd place and I got the crystal with my 12th look. 
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    I don’t usually share collages of my looks ‘cause I’m lazy :/ but I’m having fun with this theme and procrastinating my homework so here they come lol 

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    The crystal dyes well in every color except champagne, icy blue, Crystal Opal, (gold and yellow topaz are iffy). They’re too bright. 
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    scored really well this event and got the crystal on my 12th look! if i’m being honest i’ve just been unlocking these four dresses to save myself the effort LOL. overtook 1/2 ticket buyers but i’m after the kstars and not the hair😌

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    No ticket buyers in my group so im in 1st place! I have 1 more ticket in 3 hours, and I did miss a ticket so im happy with my standing
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 203 Posts
    I am having way too much fun with this theme and actually scoring well. I kinda wish this SYS wouldn’t end 🥺 Hope we get more themes like this.
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 867 Posts
    I'm scoring surprisingly well this SYS and I'm having fun with putting looks together. I even got the earnable with my 12th ticket.

Currently first, it seems there is no ticket buyers for the first time in ages. Hope it stays that way! 
    🌸 Android daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸