🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/30/20 - Put more than candy in your Bag this Weekend!🛍️

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,320 Posts
    I've paid 500 kstars for a little bug. 😭😭😭

Me too 😭

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,138 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos please please please never stop making these! I love them so much 😍 I always tell you how talented you are and I’ll keep repeating myself cause what you do is gold ✨
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I cant decide wether i should open a halloween box to try and get the elf hair again since i got my 45 stars back or if i should just keep my kstars. i only have 60 stars & i have 9 halloween box items
    like: open one box
    agree: save k stars
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,040 Posts
    edited November 2020
    PixiDust said:
    I cant decide wether i should open a halloween box to try and get the elf hair again since i got my 45 stars back or if i should just keep my kstars. i only have 60 stars & i have 9 halloween box items
    like: open one box
    agree: save k stars
    If you only have 9 Halloween box items I don’t think it’s worth opening the boxes, getting the thing you want with still sooo many Halloween box items to get it’s rare and odds are probably against you.
    plus there’s Black Friday coming up and I’m excited!
    I hope you meant Halloween box items you have not have left lmao
    Music forever on my mind 24/7
    🎤 🎶💗

• ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    What are handheld poses?
    @pristineperson thank you for the advice ! you’re right it’s too risky so i won’t take my chances, i also really love the items in the christmas boxes so i need to start saving up for those as well as black friday ❣️ i’m just so sad i lost it because it’s like my favourite hair in game 😭
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    PixiDust said:
    @pristineperson thank you for the advice ! you’re right it’s too risky so i won’t take my chances, i also really love the items in the christmas boxes so i need to start saving up for those as well as black friday ❣️ i’m just so sad i lost it because it’s like my favourite hair in game 😭
    I absolutely love those Christmas box items so so much, it’s hard to think about how to spend your k-stars when the time comes though, like do I spend it on the boxes or the Black Friday sale and throwback items. Hard choices cause I really want that one gift box eyeshadow that came out years ago!
    🎤 🎶💗

PixiDust said:
    I absolutely love those Christmas box items so so much, it’s hard to think about how to spend your k-stars when the time comes though, like do I spend it on the boxes or the Black Friday sale and throwback items. Hard choices cause I really want that one gift box eyeshadow that came out years ago!
    samee, with halloween, black friday and christmas all back to back my kstar balance is always running low 💀 my wishlist for black friday is quite small though so unless the tb items are amazing i should hopefully have a good amount of stars left over for christmas because i really want the auras and blue eyeshadow 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    me tapping the actions in my bel air estate for the 3hr gigs so I can get some free k-stars 😌✨:

🇬🇧-British IOS Player- 🇬🇧 
    🌸 add me on fb - https://www.facebook.com/bre.kkh.5/ 🌸 

• daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I decided to go spend all the kash I'm getting from realities at miraggio and yay! 

edit: posted wrong image lol
    #GreedyCompaniesLoseCustomers
    iOS daily player since April 2020. English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 422 Posts
    I opened 10 halloween boxes, spun an old Kollection, and bought two photobooth poses!

I hate how I forgot to screenshot when I got the feather🤦‍♀️😂

Free player since Jan 2020 cause I'm a ✨b r o k e✨ student
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll (most likely after her glow up😝) 
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ✨Hope you have a nice day!✨
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    Eyyeth_ said:
    I opened 10 halloween boxes, spun an old Kollection, and bought two photobooth poses!

I hate how I forgot to screenshot when I got the feather🤦‍♀️😂

You got the candy apple I've been wanting..... lucky you!
    🎤 🎶💗

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Halloween box picks & some weekend styling:

Happy Halloween 👻 🎃
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 400 Posts
    Has anyone done the gig for this weekend and is the reward only 10 kstars?
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Libby said:
    Has anyone done the gig for this weekend and is the reward only 10 kstars?
    Yep, it's only 10kstars 😰
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    @Libby Yes, I did it and got 10 stars. It's just 3 6hr gigs, so I think it was a nice change from all the reality shows.
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 34 ***
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,072 Posts

I know, I have zero self control 😂 I got the bundle in the second spin (energy first) but what I really wanted was that lip color so buh bye 350 kstars 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    And I’m sorry everyone for that lame kash and energy reward that you get from me in third gig, tough times  🤷🏼‍♀️

—-loool is that the big bonus that Simon was eluding to??
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,183 Posts
    Ugh I'm weak. Opened 3 more Halloween boxes for the dress. Thought it might be good for all that glitters and maybe outer space sys. I OFFICIALLY HAVE ALL SHOES FROM THE BOXES BECAUSE THAT IS MY CURSE

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,164 Posts
    I still need 46 kstars to finish event and I’m so tired of doing reality gigs 😭😂 I didn’t had a lot of time yesterday to play , but it’s not much so I’m keep trying for that beautiful hairstyle 🥺 
    iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,541 Posts
    @robertavyy

I feel the same lol I’m not getting the hair just trying to get as many kstars as possible ! So far 252 kstars earned this weekend and my wrist feels like it’s going to fall off 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,164 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @AmyMimi thank you! Let’s tap for those kstars 😄

iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
  • thallisathallisa New Member Registered Users 1,383 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @alycat Simon calls you after you finish all three gigs and gives you 10 kstars! But during the third gig the ghost gives you like two energy and 100 kash? I don’t even remember, but it was a ridiculously small amount 😬

correction: jk you don’t get anything from me, I scam you out of energy and some kash for no reason 😂
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I’m in love with the hair 😍 black friday? I thought you said “spend all your kstars now”.

This is all I won during this month opening the boxes. I really wanted the elf ears but didn’t get them, because I’ve never played halloween and I had almost nothing from them. But I got some amazing stuff like the apple and the feather.

Now I gotta go save real hard until black friday!!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    How do you guys earn so much k stars during vip?
    Of it’s vip I earn like +/- 30 k stars or something. I have to wait too long before my energy bar has reloaded. 🤔 Any tips are welcome ! 😊
    @AmandaMKkh, looks good on you ! 😊✨