🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/30/20 - Put more than candy in your Bag this Weekend!🛍️

Comments

• daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I decided to go spend all the kash I'm getting from realities at miraggio and yay! 

edit: posted wrong image lol
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I opened 10 halloween boxes, spun an old Kollection, and bought two photobooth poses!

I hate how I forgot to screenshot when I got the feather🤦‍♀️😂

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    I opened 10 halloween boxes, spun an old Kollection, and bought two photobooth poses!

I hate how I forgot to screenshot when I got the feather🤦‍♀️😂

You got the candy apple I've been wanting..... lucky you!
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Halloween box picks & some weekend styling:

Happy Halloween 👻 🎃
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Has anyone done the gig for this weekend and is the reward only 10 kstars?
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Libby said:
    Has anyone done the gig for this weekend and is the reward only 10 kstars?
    Yep, it's only 10kstars 😰
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @Libby Yes, I did it and got 10 stars. It's just 3 6hr gigs, so I think it was a nice change from all the reality shows.
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I know, I have zero self control 😂 I got the bundle in the second spin (energy first) but what I really wanted was that lip color so buh bye 350 kstars 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    And I’m sorry everyone for that lame kash and energy reward that you get from me in third gig, tough times  🤷🏼‍♀️

—-loool is that the big bonus that Simon was eluding to??
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Ugh I'm weak. Opened 3 more Halloween boxes for the dress. Thought it might be good for all that glitters and maybe outer space sys. I OFFICIALLY HAVE ALL SHOES FROM THE BOXES BECAUSE THAT IS MY CURSE

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I still need 46 kstars to finish event and I’m so tired of doing reality gigs 😭😂 I didn’t had a lot of time yesterday to play , but it’s not much so I’m keep trying for that beautiful hairstyle 🥺 
    iOS player 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @robertavyy

I feel the same lol I’m not getting the hair just trying to get as many kstars as possible ! So far 252 kstars earned this weekend and my wrist feels like it’s going to fall off 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @AmyMimi thank you! Let’s tap for those kstars 😄

iOS player 

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @alycat Simon calls you after you finish all three gigs and gives you 10 kstars! But during the third gig the ghost gives you like two energy and 100 kash? I don’t even remember, but it was a ridiculously small amount 😬

correction: jk you don’t get anything from me, I scam you out of energy and some kash for no reason 😂
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I’m in love with the hair 😍 black friday? I thought you said “spend all your kstars now”.

This is all I won during this month opening the boxes. I really wanted the elf ears but didn’t get them, because I’ve never played halloween and I had almost nothing from them. But I got some amazing stuff like the apple and the feather.

Now I gotta go save real hard until black friday!!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    How do you guys earn so much k stars during vip?
    Of it’s vip I earn like +/- 30 k stars or something. I have to wait too long before my energy bar has reloaded. 🤔 Any tips are welcome ! 😊
    @AmandaMKkh, looks good on you ! 😊✨
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @alycat Simon calls you after you finish all three gigs and gives you 10 kstars! But during the third gig the ghost gives you like two energy and 100 kash? I don’t even remember, but it was a ridiculously small amount 😬
    Wait, honestly I thought we were the ones who had to pay 2 energy and 100 kash to the ghost lmao. But maybe I misunderstood and was just keeping my expectations low 🤩
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @mikaylachimo wait a minute.. you’re right because the energy and kash appeared on the dialogue box so it means we had to pay it.. I don’t know why I got confused and thought it’s a gift 😭 oh well, me being a ghost who scams people out of few bucks seems even more on brand 💀
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Sorry if this is a repeat question,  but do you have to finish an offer before the weekend is over to receive the 2x reward,  or do you just have to start it during the promotion? 
    @Nikki114 if you start the offer during promotion weekend you’ll still receive double even if you get the reward after, for example on Monday or Tuesday. I’ve had rewards come in after the weekend and it’s double 👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Of it’s vip I earn like +/- 30 k stars or something. I have to wait too long before my energy bar has reloaded. 🤔 Any tips are welcome ! 😊
    My tip is: go grinding every city. Tap all the decorations and some objects in the scenarios, you should get some energy. Your fingers will fall, but you get your energy bar filled up faster this way.
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos absolutely flawless, gorgeous edits. You are amazing!!
    iOS player since July 2014 
    @ViennaKKH it’s a bit of a grind but if you have the time, tapping around the locations for energy and voting is a good way to replenish energy so that you can keep doing reality shows. It can get a bit boring and repetitive though. I do that multiply times when I’ve got the time. Also do offers if you've got some good ones. I’ve done all the good ones up so now I only do as many survey/quiz offers that I’m able to do 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Hey dolls! Need opinions!! 

I’m trying to save for BF but there’s still a couple Halloween items I really want!! I’m dying for the fairy dress, Medusa hair, vampire lips, or fairy handheld. Should I take a couple more spins (agree), or should I just leave it and save for BF because we can’t really use most of these items the rest of the year / I have a low change of getting items I want? (Like)

RoxyHart said:
    ViennaKKH said:
    My tip is: go grinding every city. Tap all the decorations and some objects in the scenarios, you should get some energy. Your fingers will fall, but you get your energy bar filled up faster this way.
    I want to press the lol and awesome button at the same time, thanks doll ! 😊
    @AmyMimi ok thank you so much ! 🥰
    I did this during lockdown and it hurts so much 😭
    I even felt asleep with my phone in my hands 😂
    We will have a lockdown again here, so more time for kkh 🙈 Hope this all will be over soon 😔