🗳️👻SYS 10/29/20 - Coven! Celebrate Halloween in Style! Boo!🎃🔮

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @Koakuma if you started within the first hour of the event, because of the time change everyone in your group will get 15 looks

ps: love your middle look in that photo, this theme makes me really wish I had that hair
    Kalinda said elsewhere in the forum
    Please keep in mind that the event end times this weekend may be affected by daylight savings time ending, so pay attention to the timer in the promo window in your game. The events will end at the same time - Show Your Style ends Sunday @ 9 PM EST & Weekend Event ends Sunday @ 10 PM EST.
    I take this to mean we will all only be getting the 14 looks, and the game should adjust itself? .  I’m so behind you can’t go by me, so someone in the Eastern time zone does your timer indicate you’re getting an extra look?  I’ll reach out for clarification.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I haven’t been posting much because of work but I’m back, and I see I’ve missed a lot lol. My looks 1-13✨ I was so excited for this theme and even though my closet is still pretty small, my scores have been pretty good 😌 

✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• Leah_211Leah_211 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Usually the sys ends at 6:45 am at my time. So i always keep alarm just to wake up n submit the last ticket .But i m confused now becuz of the time change 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Got the Crystal with look 13 and I love it!!! So cute. This SYS has been really fun! I’m currently in 3rd and no chance of getting 1st but I’m happy 😊

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Looks 6-12. Currently in 3rd place and I got the crystal with my 12th look. 
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    I don’t usually share collages of my looks ‘cause I’m lazy :/ but I’m having fun with this theme and procrastinating my homework so here they come lol 

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    The crystal dyes well in every color except champagne, icy blue, Crystal Opal, (gold and yellow topaz are iffy). They’re too bright. 
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    scored really well this event and got the crystal on my 12th look! if i’m being honest i’ve just been unlocking these four dresses to save myself the effort LOL. overtook 1/2 ticket buyers but i’m after the kstars and not the hair😌

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    No ticket buyers in my group so im in 1st place! I have 1 more ticket in 3 hours, and I did miss a ticket so im happy with my standing
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I am having way too much fun with this theme and actually scoring well. I kinda wish this SYS wouldn’t end 🥺 Hope we get more themes like this.
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I'm scoring surprisingly well this SYS and I'm having fun with putting looks together. I even got the earnable with my 12th ticket.

Currently first, it seems there is no ticket buyers for the first time in ages. Hope it stays that way! 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    not sure if i accidentally submitted an extra ticket while i was drinking last night orrrrrr if im getting an extra free ticket because of the time change? 😩 im so confused. anyone in pst getting a 15th free ticket? 😅
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

the Crystal is so cute!! love the pinky glow, it’ll be useful for the out of this world SYS ✨
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    if we started in the first hour, we get a 15th ticket! I’m getting mine righttttttt before the timer ends 
    Thanks Kalinda for the clarification. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

I got the only item that I liked so this sys is done for me 
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    So badly want to enter this look

How did you get your photo so damn clear 😭
    Does anyone knows any apps that I can use to make my photos looks clear for my doll? 
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    Does anyone knows any apps that I can use to make my photos looks clear for my doll? 
    Somebody recommended me Remini a while ago and it is amazing 💕
    edited November 2020
    @_Nova_ Thank you💕, I’ll try it out.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I literally hate time change with a passion 😭 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    oh wow so i'm legit missing out on like 2 tickets for not starting in the first hour? yikes
    uh hi
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    So people will be submitting an extra ticket 1 hour prior to end of the event but I wont, because it will be 4 in the morning in my time zone 🥺 Hope I can stay in top 5.
    If you waited an hour to start your timer, you will miss the 15th ticket, but as long as you submitted before 6 hours, you still get the usual 14. if you purposely missed the 1st ticket by waiting more than 6 hours, then yes you miss 2 tickets.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

A goat but make it fashion. 

I also low key never wanna change out of this. 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    This event is an hour longer than usual so you'll get an extra hour to regenerate tickets. Hope that helps clarify.
    I am f*cked. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day