KKH edits/art thread ๐Ÿ’–(Remini tips & Tricks start pg 13)

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @Carol Davida ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ we look bomb sis
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited August 2020
    @therealChar yas sis we sure do ๐Ÿฅฐ we some spicy afrolatinas that's one thing for sure :wink:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Because HALLOWEEN COUNTDOWN

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @maee1506 theyโ€™re all so beautiful ! I especially love the second one ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’• My impatient self could never lolย 
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    @maee1506 theyโ€™re all so beautiful ! I especially love the second one ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’• My impatient self could never lolย 
    Thank you! โ˜บ๏ธ
    ๐Ÿ“ฑ Android ๐Ÿ“ฑ
    ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Filipina ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ
    โค๏ธ Playing since 2014 โค๏ธ
    โœจ Mostly activeย on IG & FB โœจ
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Happy happy happy birthday @judithkkh ๐Ÿ’• I hope you had a day as amazing as you are โœจ

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meย here
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

Edit i created of my doll ๐Ÿ’•
    This is amazing!! I wish I was this talented.๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I made this edit today! I am a photographer irl โค
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I tried to recreate the sailors from Sailor Moon as my doll and her style.ย 

And here it's the image that I used as inspiration:

I love this! Love Sailor Moon ๐Ÿ’•

Also this thread is so amazing, everyone's so talented!ย 
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Hi lovelies! I'm making an edit but I need some help.
    Does anyone have a good quality screenshots of the Angel Jumpsuit, and these dresses? My phone's screenshots are just way too poor quality to work with.

Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server:ย 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Jabberwooh maybe you can use Remini to enhance the quality of the photos?
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
    @woahbabesursotoxic while Remini's AI is more powerful than many other enhancers, it unfortunately won't salvage such a low quality image. To simulate the lost detail, it "guesses" the details, and since it is made primarily for human faces, it doesn't do a good enough job for this kind of vector art. It can be used with good with screenshots on better quality screenshots of the game though, it just so happens that my phone is utter garbage and can't take good images :(

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Jabberwooh ohh ok. hopefully someone can help you then !
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    i did this edit recently.. n ill would love to have this kinda beauty marks on my doll in game.I have them..n certainly would love new facial feature in game.. #vintagefashionย ย 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Kaayla said:
    i did this edit recently.. n ill would love to have this kinda beauty marks on my doll in game.I have them..n certainly would love new facial feature in game.. #vintagefashionย ย 
    your doll looks beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜ iโ€™m in love with the beauty marks!! i didnt know i needed them in the game until now ๐Ÿ˜ฉ you should post this in the fashion suggestion thread and maybe one day weโ€™ll get some ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    So.... a while ago, @Kween_of_the_Kastle posted a pic of costumes she'd like to see in the game for this Halloween season, and I got so obsessed with the thought of putting together inspired costumes that I just decided to make some edits based on the looks

All of these are either frankensteined from different items or original drawings, so there are probably a lot of errors but I had so much fun when making them!

AN ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF THANKS to @Gigi_kkh_ and @Hazelllllllkkh for helping me get good quality edit material!!

Iโ€™m obsessed with these looks ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
    @Jabberwooh I love this so much, you did an amazing job ! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š makes me wish we had more Halloween items ๐Ÿฅบ
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Jabberwooh I have both of those dresses but I am not confident about picture quality. I included 2 versions of angel dress because it looked different with shoes on / shoes off:

20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Also method for better screenshots: before editing your screenshot zoom in and take another screenshot. Then Edit out your phone's direction keys (idk what you call them in english). Here's a comparison:

20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    edited November 2020

Hi everyone!ย 

By now, a lot of you have surely heard about a lot of users on here using the app Remini, and having gone through confusion myself, I thought I should try to explain and clear some stuff up to help all of you edit lovers out there. I am a professional graphic designer and photoshop artist and although I am faaaar from all-knowing, I can hopefully give someone out there a better understanding of edits.

So, what is Remini?ย 
    Remini is a "photo enhancer" app for your devices that uses AI to digitally adjust your images to a "better" quality. But what does that even mean? Well, it means that a software tests your photo, analyzing it for what it thinks is in the photo, and makes adjustments accordingly. It recognizes when eyes are eyes and skintones are skintones and makes sure to apply different corrections to those areas, but it isn't perfect. It can sometime lead to uncanny results and it will never actually "restore" the data in your photo, it will just guess the missing data. BUT, to be fair, it does a good job at guessing. It sharpens key areas, blurs others, adds contrast, etc.

But I heard that Remini is sh*t now, and my photos are looking awful?!
    Chances are very high that you are not using it in the correct way, and it's not your fault! You see, Remini recently changed its AI to a one that focuses differently on details. This has lead to improvement in some areas when it comes to real life portraits and such, but will leave your KKH images looking very strange. I personally contacted Remini about their change in AI, and they were kind enough to reply with great news. While the new AI will stay as the standard choice, you can now use the old AI with the app too, it just takes a few clicks.

TUTORIAL

This is what you will be greeted by when opening the app. It encourages you to use their standard Enhancer, or their Enhancer+, but to reach the old AI, you need to click "more" and choose "Retro". It's very unclear, as you would assume retro would mean it turns your images sepia colored or something, but this is in fact the old AI.ย 

Here, you can see the difference between the original photobooth image, the standard Enhance with the new AI, and the Retro with the old AI.
    The original is very pixelated and low quality. The Enhanced version is... better, but has major issues. The new AI smooths faces too much, and adds too much texture to lips, hair, eyebrows, and some other areas. It also now adds teeth (not seen here since I'm using the GS lips) While this may work well on a normal photo, it's not what we want for the cartoon dolls of KKH. The Retro version smooths in the right places, and adds texture in the right places, as well as increases the contrast to reach a result closer to the sharp, bold artstyle of the game.

There are of course ways to increase the quality even further in Adobe Photoshop, and I always use the Camera Raw Filter and adjust the luminescence under the noise reduction to smooth out the skin and hair for a silkier look.

Additional tips and tricks

• Remember that websites usually compress images quite a lot, so if you need to transfer the photo acrossย devices, orย want to help someone else edit their photos, ask them to upload them to a cloud and send you a link instead of using a site or a Direct Messaging app as a source.
    • Remember that Remini only lets you enhance 5 photos per day before asking for payment, and the amount they ask for is absolutely ridiculous, especially if you want to test the enhancement on many images. Try to plan ahead with your edits, and portion them each day if you need a lot of images enhanced.
    • Know that SOME FEATURES just DO NOT turn out well depending on the quality of your original screenshot. My doll normally wears freckles, but I now take them off before running the image through Remini because it makes them look completely whack. Conjoined freckles, anyone?

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Wow, thanks for this thread. I'm totally new in editing and really appreciate some help โค๏ธ can I out a background with remini?
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 ๐ŸŒ™
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ย โœจ
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
    @abasili93 you mean replacing the existing background with another one? No, not to my knowledge. Remini is not a traditional editing app, but rather an "automatic" image enhancer. There are apps out there with this function though, that are layer based. I don't personally use apps for this, I use Adobe Photoshop PC version, but I'll look up some good apps for background edit purposes!

I used it before they updated and was very confused when and why it changed. I would have to put it into PicsArt to enhance certain details again to make it look more normal so thanks for the tip ! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    This just changed my life!!
    Thank you soooo much๐Ÿฅฐ
    @KylaVH your question about Remini is what made me create the thread! I'm glad I could help! I'm really excited to see your updated pfp now.

• KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    โ€œENHANCEโ€ ON REMINI:

โ€œRETROโ€ ON REMINI:

the difference oh my heck๐Ÿคฉ
    thank you sm!๐Ÿฅบ @Jabberwooh
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Thank you so much for thisย ๐Ÿ’– I downloaded remini once but didn't figure out quite well how to use it, it made my edit much worse so I just deleted the app. But you simplified the process soo well hereย ๐Ÿ˜€
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž