🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/30/20 - Put more than candy in your Bag this Weekend!🛍️

Comments

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Surveys are so underrated. I made this much in a week and this isn’t counting MobileVoice since it doesn’t show stars. 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I always try doing the quizzes in the offers and I never get 100%... I’ve even looked up the answers LMFAO sometimes I want to cry out of frustration 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Was putting off the Cassio quest all month and decided to finally go for it. I know a lot of people aren’t into the dress but I think it’s really pretty and ethereal, and nicely detailed! It’s also a unique silhouette with the loose, sheer sleeves. And the peachy pink color is rare in our wardrobe.

iOS
    gicela said:
    I always try doing the quizzes in the offers and I never get 100%... I’ve even looked up the answers LMFAO sometimes I want to cry out of frustration 
    Me too!! I’m pretty sure the websites lie about your score to get you to take more quizzes which would generate them more ad revenue. 
    Can anyone else not watch videos?... this includes videos for k-stars, energy, kash, and rapid recharge. @KalindaKing
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃 
    Happy Halloween, everyone! Im very grateful to my friends for allowing me to design their kkh dolls costumes, it was a lot of work but I loved every minute of it 💖 you guys are the best and ilysm 🥺✨
    With @samanthakkh as Cruella De Vil 🐾 @dpeters as Maleficent 🔮 and @VampireBarbie as Ursula 🐙

Wishing everyone lots of luck today 🌙
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos omg this turned out SO amazing, you are so talented ✨💕 thank you so much for including me in this, I am OBSESSED with all of these looks 🎃🎃🎃
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @AliBryant love how you match with that clutch that have the same pearls studs as the ones on sleeves of the dress. 
    IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Love how the earnable hair hides the super arched brows on these eyes and I can showcase the vibrant green eyelid color from the Halloween box. 
    IOS Player 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    gicela said:
    Same, I did 2 quizzes like that today and both said I didn’t reach 100%, but I found answers online. So no kstars for me 🤡 
    iOS player 

• ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    How long does it usually take for kstars to come in after you complete an offer? I finished one earlier this morning and when I check my reward status it still says “ongoing.” Does that mean it didn’t work/I won’t get the kstars?
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    @ViennaKKH you can also save up energy during the week from voting (regular and weekday sys), daily boxes and kollections so you can do more realities 😊 and you get a kstar everytime you level up a NPC to 500 or 1000, I usually delete them after I get to that many points. It's the first time I'm following the advice some forum dolls have given and I've collected around 120 kstars so far! 
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Gotta love the display feature. I would have chased this hair if it wasn't for the recycled dress 😪 whatever, if I can't have it I am making it my profile pic lol
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Told myself I’d buy one more box because I really wanted to get the candy apple but I already spent most of my Black Friday savings 
    I love it 🥺🍏💕 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    gicela said:
    Same, I did 2 quizzes like that today and both said I didn’t reach 100%, but I found answers online. So no kstars for me 🤡 
    ok but tell me why one time I failed and still got the kstars😂 I won that time but it’s been nothing but fails ever since LOL 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @ViennaKKH thank you 💖💖
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Hey everyone! With it being double star weekend I wanted to share a win I had just in case I can help anyone else out! If you have this offer in the pic below it shows that you have to purchase like $64 worth of stuff but inside the offer it’s a $20 min order. I purchased a simple eye cream (mine was almost out anyway), and got rewarded the whole amount. 😊😊

• Nat_kkhNat_kkh Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I spent my kstars to complete the Witching Hour Kollection. In the box I got the earrings. And the hair is just gorgeous so I’m not THAT mad for spending 500 kstarts😅 time to grind before the event will end✌🏻
     Dolls I did it! I finished event and got the hair! Opened more boxes, but didn’t got the feather 🥺 Both times it was in the same place🥺  i didn’t take screenshots but I got from Halloween boxes black long boots, hairstyle with black crown, gold mask, apple handheld. 🥰 Also I finally buy handheld pose!

iOS player 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I’m starting to like the hair 😊✨

• ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I have 50 stars left to finish the event but I cba at this point- would have bought a star pack if only I had 20 videos per day :) 
    Does anyone know how I can see what’ll be in Christmas boxes? x
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
    AmyMimi said:
    I knew someday my Pokemon knowledge would come in handy lol

Is it pokemon edition one? Can you help me?🙈😂😂😂
    iOS player 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @robertavyy errm I’m not sure I didn’t even look at the names my bad 😂 the answers are definitely online though because I googled the fortnite spot the different quiz answers lol and i saw a pokemon one suggested so try Googling the answers 👍😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    What is the order of weekday events again?
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I don’t have much items for the space sys, should I get this before VIP ends? I feel like it may help.
    Agree = Yes
    Like = No
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts

No regrets ✌🏼
    AmyMimi said:
    I knew someday my Pokemon knowledge would come in handy lol

Wish I had your luck. It always says this even though I know for a fact I got all of them right. 😭
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Edit: wrong thread
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This is what I got from the Halloween boxes I opened. I gotta say I hate most of it except for the crow and Toto but I'm in love with the earnable hair 💖 so that makes up for the lousy picks I had 

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere