🗳️👻SYS 10/29/20 - Coven! Celebrate Halloween in Style! Boo!🎃🔮

Comments

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @SunflowerBabe Aww thank you💗
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited November 2020
    ashleyy said:

The hair is gorgeous on your doll, I love it so much. It made mine look weird lol 
    Tysm 💖 I felt like it looked strange on my doll at first too, I had to keeps changing my dolls eyes and hair color lol @BooskiBabii
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Beat the TBs fair and square!  Almost forgot my last two tickets, and submitted them with 20m to spare. My tb only submitted one more ticket, so I won by 50 or so points. Feels good to win! 
  • DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    i came in 7th place, but it's fine because this sys was very fun! congrats to the dolls that placed top 5 💕 you all look beautiful 🥰
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

Seeing everyone wearing the dress makes me sad I didn’t place top 5 😭😭
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

Your doll is stunning!!
    yourreactiongifs heart eyes gif  WiffleGif
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Ended in 4th. My low, high and fave looks.

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Guess who slept in and forgot to submit my 15th ticket 🤪 looks 13 and 14!

Ended up third ✨

• Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Highest, lowest and a few favorites since I loved this theme so much, ngl I'm a little salty I came in 2nd by 4 points the person in first just submitted last weeks wings and the free Hashimoto dress in multiple colors, Gio if you're on the forum I was living for your looks 💖 

• ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

Came in aecond despite missing a ticket! Only 5 points behind so I probably could have gotten first, but I just decided the hair isn’t worth it. This was my favourite SYS ever - I averaged around 53 and got one 58 which is my highest ever!
    Here’s my favourite look:

20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Best (also fav), worst, winnings:

Came in 3rd and I’m not mad. This was one of my highest scoring SYS’s ever! I’m pretty sure 57 is my newest all time high. Hoping the good fortune will last. Really enjoyed the theme!!!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Charlotte_mzCharlotte_mz Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I'm in complete LOVE with this hair and dress, one of the best SYS i've been! 
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Very chill group, woke up and was surprised that bourd was unchanged ( went to sleep 3 hours before the end )
    The dress is super, but now I feel lazy to style it 😅

Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Look 13-15
    Got the crystal with my 12th look and I love it ! 🥰

Also 3rd this week with 757 points. I wasn’t doing well at the beginning, but the last few looks made up for it 😊😊😊

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @charlottegold too bad this has happened to you ! 😔 You definitely deserve 1st place with on point looks ✨ p.s. I’m just curious (because I didn’t know this can happen), but if you have collected the prizes on time would you get that first prize?

Edit : spelling
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

well... i didn’t use my simon ticket. i got distracted by something else then the sys ended lol 🤣 sucks as i was first for most of the sys and it would’ve been nice to end my birthday month on a high note...

still waiting for the day i get first place cos it’s been awhile. haha it’s wishful thinking tho cos i saw TBs on facebook w 30-40 tickets stacked and i am scaaaaaared yo

well, at least the dress is kinda pretty 😊🌙⭐️ hoping good stuff comes our way in the black friday update ❄️

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Came 4th. As usual had a couple of TBs in the group, but I didn’t care. The TS hair was one of the ugliest hairs in the game. 

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

😂😂 Some people have more money than sense. That’s all I’ll say.
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Finished 5th! My group was so tight in points; everyone was serving such gorgeous looks. It’s so much more fun when it’s like that! Also squeezed out one TB from top 5 who spammed a bunch just for the dress. Always that one person lol 

Here’s my lowest, 2 highest, and favorite look. Finally got to use the devil horns that have been collecting dust in my closet since last year 😂

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

😂😂 Some people have more money than sense. That’s all I’ll say.
    I don’t think we need to cover their names. If they say TBing is part of the game then they should own it. 
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

These are all my Coven looks. I've had so much fun with this.theme, trying to figure different personalities for my witches. I've found myself enjoying the SYS more when I don't like the prizes 🤣
    Anyway, arrived 4th after two TBs and a doll that really deserved the third place. Happy with the dress, thinking it will be useful for the space SYS next month
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited November 2020

Unfortunately, my last ticket came in the middle of the night, so I missed it and didn’t end up in top five. Luckily, I’m not that crazy about the dress anyway 😅.
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Best,Worst,Favorite and then 6 more I liked most 🖤 this was my favorite SYS ever! I’m not sure why the third dress (my favorite look) never scores super well.

Edit** Autocorrect 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I woke up to this 🥳 I couldn't use my 15th ticket but my TS group did so I thought I would get bumped but no 💕 I would get 2nd place if it wasn't for that tho which makes me a little bit mad at myself because twilight dyes 😬
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Nat_kkhNat_kkh Registered Users, Member 39 Posts

Came in 4th and got the crystal. It was a really good weekend😊
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    my loooks flopped so hard towards the end.. i would have been first with no problem if my scores would have been the same (over 50) but im not that crazy about that hair 😁

yet got my almost perfect score 🥰

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Now, I'm standing in the kitchen, carving up a chicken for dinner. Minding my own business. In storms my husband Wilbur in a jealous rage. "You been screwin' the milkman? " he said. He was crazy! And he kept on screaming. "You been screwin' the milkman!” And then he ran into my knife. He ran into my knife ten times.
    The Halloween update can run into my knife any day and as many times as it wants.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Ended 2nd after a last minute tb, I didn’t care about the hair but it’s annoying, anyways I really loved this sys
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️