šŸ—³ļøšŸ‘»SYS 10/29/20 - Coven! Celebrate Halloween in Style! Boo!šŸŽƒšŸ”®

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Ā When I went to sleep I was in 1st but one doll used extra ticket so I got 2nd.Ā 

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Came in first place by one point, it was totally unexpected!

Android
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Last looks.

My TS board. Even with best scores Iā€™ve had in months, possibly even ever couldnā€™t get in top 5.

I play on iOS
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    I got too drunk on both friday and halloween so i missed a ticket and my 15th one from daylight savingsšŸ˜‚ kind of pissed because I was scoring so well, averaged a 52, and I only lost by less than 40 points so I definitely wouldā€™ve won first with my 14 free tickets let alone if i had gotten 15. shoutout to my halloween shenanigans for losing this SYS for me I played myselfšŸ˜”āœŒšŸ¼šŸ˜‚im just happy I didnā€™t particularly love the hair although iā€™m sad since I havenā€™t won first without extra tickets in such a long time
    ios dollĀ since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 šŸ¤ šŸ’•
    āœØadd me on fb:Ā https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsĀ āœØ
    ā†ŖļøŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Im glad to win but itā€™s of course itā€™s on a SYS where I donā€™t love the top prize šŸ˜… but Iā€™m still happy with the extra kstars and dyes! And Iā€™m sure this hairstyle will come in handy

This dress is beautiful šŸ˜Ā 

Itā€™s a beautiful day to save lives šŸ’ž
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

the dress is cute but nothing special. got bored of this sys very quickly :\
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• SeraiahRoseSeraiahRose Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    These are the highest scores I got in the Coven SYS. The cards and the scary veil face really helped boost my scores.Ā 
  • SeraiahRoseSeraiahRose Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

Ended up coming first in the Coven SYS. Yay šŸŽ‰
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Came in 4th and the dress dyes amazingly

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Came 4th so I got the dress šŸ˜Š this wasnā€™t my best sys I have to say and there were also tbā€™s in my group. Nothing too over the top excessive so I wasnā€™t too bothered, Iā€™m just glad I got top 5. I tried all different looks though and still couldnā€™t seem to fully please the voters šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Oh well, on a positive note I did enjoy seeing everyoneā€™s lovely looks ! šŸ˜Š
    Lowest, highest and 2 favourites

iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

14 and 15, I sent the 15th look and immediately fell asleep lol woke up with my phone glued to my face with the game still open on the SYS screenĀ 

Got 1st place!!!

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I didnā€™t know about the extra ticket we had this time but Iā€™m glad it didnā€™t make a difference šŸ˜Š got first place and really enjoyed this theme, I saw very unique looks šŸ˜

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Finally had a group without ticket buyers!! šŸ„³
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    We had a 15th ticket? Lol I had no idea, I guess I should have checked this thread this weekendšŸ˜„Ā 
    But still, I ended up 3rd, I didn't really care about the TS prizes like at all this SYS sošŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    Libby said:

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Some people have more money than sense. Thatā€™s all Iā€™ll say.
    I donā€™t think we need to cover their names. If they say TBing is part of the game then they should own it.Ā 

@Libby - I dont think their names should be covered but I donā€™t wanna get into trouble šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

Your doll is stunning!!
    yourreactiongifs heart eyes gif  WiffleGif
    Aww thanks doll, youā€™re stunning aswell
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

I think this is the first time I win 1st place in weekend SYS!! ā¤ļøā¤ļøI am also broke after VIP šŸ¤£
    edited November 2020
    jhabs said:

When people moan about ticket buyers on the forum but are EXCESSIVE ticket buyers themselves... Hiiii.... Enjoy the hair ā¤ļø
    No hate, no shade but.. werenā€™t you someoneā€™s excessive TB last week lol? Iā€™m not trying to start anything but Iā€™m not sure I get the point of this postĀ 

@jhabs - I have only just seen your comment to me, but what you meant to put was Iā€™m going to hate, and Iā€™m going to shade...

To put the record straight with any confusion with you or anyone else coming at me saying Iā€™m SPAM. I am NOT an excessive ticket buyer. I had 1 Simon ticket left and I also bought a Triple Threat last week... Which correct me if wrong but that ISNā€™T excessive ticket buying and a LOT of forum dolls use the TT every week or every other week.. For not only the tickets, but for the K-Stars etc.

Here is my receipt of proof with my invoice dating back last week so who ever thinks itā€™s amusing to private message me and say horrendous, hateful stuff need to back TFO and learn the facts before being hateful and mean and thinking itā€™s hilarious to make someone feel shit with incorrect, misleading information about them.
    Also a message off a forum doll last weekend where I ā€œapparentlyā€ used excessive tickets, which Iā€™m keeping anonymous for respect for her. States she used TT to pass me and get 1st so how people can assume I excessively brought tickets, Ā itā€™s pretty amusing.
    So now everyone on here can enjoy more TEA.

• alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

Came in 4th!!!!Ā 

love the dress! Ā āœØ
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I got 7th place, but itā€™s okay. @asalaxo your looks were stunning girl! šŸ–¤
    @woahbabesursotoxic our group was crazy! I donā€™t know why there were so many ticket buyers šŸ˜­ thank you btw and I loved your looks as well šŸ’–
    iOS player
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @asalaxo ikr? and youā€™re welcome! thanks love šŸ–¤
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    2nd place! I wouldn't have used the hair anyway. I like the dress.

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Came 2nd behind a TB, but itā€™s okay, I only wanted the dress šŸ˜Š

Not really a fan of the earnable dress, itā€™s very basic and looks like a kash item. On the other hand, I really like the crystal and itā€™s colour!

And hereā€™s my styling of the TS dress which I really like! šŸ•›šŸŽƒšŸ’«
    iOS player since December 2014 šŸ‡«šŸ‡·šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I was very upset for the past to weeks because I couldnt even get to the top 5, even with good scores.. now this week I had a last minute tb, she was trying to stay on theme but was using daily gb stuff. Iā€™m just tired of not getting a shot every single week because Iā€™m free player, I know ticket buying isnt against the rules, but Iā€™ll still get mad at them because I never have a chance of truly winning, and after you lose week after week you become just tired.
    IOS player
    šŸŒø be nice to each other šŸŒø
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ended up in third place. I did almost catch up to the early ticket buyers but they had an outbidding contest toward the end so I just enjoyed the show. The doll who won was sending in really great themed looks so that was nice to see. I'm a bit surprised she wasn't scoring higher though. I was also surprised by the extra ticket with one hour to go... I thought I messed up and used a backup ticket lol.Ā 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Before I submit a ticket, did anyone else not receive their prizes? I just scrolled through both my dresses and hair and Iā€™m prize-less. ā˜¹ļø
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
    jhabs said:
    @Charlotte_D if people are sending you hateful messages, then you should report them to koko, kalinda or eggs. I actually didnā€™t mean to hate on you or shade you, I just donā€™t understand how someone who frequently buys tickets can come here and post their TS board shaming their TB? Especially someone posted about you being their TB last week.. If you read all the comments in this thread about ticket buying, no one is mad at ticket buyers, they arenā€™t doing anything wrong, but if you buy tickets to win and then shame others for doing the same thing, it just comes off hypocritical. Again, no one should send you hate, so report those messages because thatā€™s not right!Ā 

@jhabs -Ā Thatā€™s fair for you to think I donā€™t have a right to comment about ticket buyers when I buy TT, but the way I see things, thereā€™s players buying a Triple Treat and thereā€™s players buying 6-12 extra tickets. Scores like 1,000-1,500+ are just ridiculous and doesnā€™t give anyone a chance in hell in catching up or passing without buying tickets. Thatā€™s all my comment was about. And for the person that posted me on here calling me a ā€œexcessive ticket buyerā€. Should get their facts right. I only ever buy TT if thereā€™s ticket buyers in my group and I really want the 1st place item on that week. Iā€™m not ashamed of that by no means and have admitted to that on many occasions in previous debates on the forum. Each to their own but I didnā€™t feel I was wrong for what I said and the picture I uploaded. I didnā€™t show their names out of respect, I just hate when them certain players donā€™t give anyone a chance at getting the prizes. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøĀ