Options

🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/30/20 - Put more than candy in your Bag this Weekend!🛍️

1121314151618Next

Comments

• Options
    emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    This weekend has been amazing! Started out with some Halloween boxes, and got the feather and a beautiful dress. In my GB I got the gown. Then I finally finished my nemesis kollection, one spin left which was the bundle. Been wanting that hair since that kollection went live this spring 😵 
    In the coven SYS I got first, with no ticket buyer at all 😍 
    Didn’t reach the earnable hair. I’ve been working all weekend so I haven’t had time to grind in bel air 😅 but I’m so happy with all my new clothes 😍

• Options
    ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

i just absolutely am in love with this hair. one of my favorites in the game it’s beautiful! i’m sad I didn’t get the butterfly aura this weekend but very glad to of gotten the cinderella dress, elf ear hair, vampire lips, almost all the handhelds & a lot of the cool hairstyles and dresses this month from the boxes😌 opened a total of 37 of them... good thing I did a bunch of double star offers! next year i’ll open the rest + whatever is new so that’s exciting!!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Options
    amuyresamuyres Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I can’t believe I won 1st place, I have no desire about the dress but I loved the hair!!! I had to have the hair😊❤️ I hope everyone got what they wanted this month. 
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I knew someday my Pokemon knowledge would come in handy lol

Lol I'm stealing the plusle and minun kstar cheerleaders.  They are precious.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0