🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

1808182838486Next

Comments

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I have issues with videos for kstars an android too and it keeps crashing. Can you look into this? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    Android
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited October 2020
    umutgulme said:
    Can someone show the dia items that will be available for dias on the next update please
    Please someone correct me if I’m wrong but I think these will become available next month. 

Not the hair and lip colors tho. 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Will the Cassio quest be available next update?
    I’m debating to buy the outfit during this vip, but not sure if it’s worth it...
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    umutgulme said:
    Can someone show the dia items that will be available for dias on the next update please
    Please someone correct me if I’m wrong but I think these will become available next month. 

The only thing worth mentioning is that Halloween items might not be available. The Christmas items that shouldve been available for diamonds weren’t and neither were the kimiversary items. I’m not sure if halloween will follow the same pattern 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited October 2020

Victorian said:
    umutgulme said:

Not the hair color tho. 

We really need to be able to purchase lip and hair colors. Look at these beautuies 🥺
    I agree! I forgot to crop the lip color but I cropped the eyeshadow color from the last picture. There’s other past lips, eyes and hair colors that should be available already and for some reason they’re not. I hope they put them in the BF sale if they can’t put them in the VB. 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited October 2020

Victorian said:
    umutgulme said:

Not the hair color tho. 

We really need to be able to purchase lip and hair colors. Look at these beautuies 🥺
    I agree! I forgot to crop the lip color but I cropped the eyeshadow color from the last picture. There’s other past lips, eyes and hair colors that should be available already and for some reason they’re not. I hope they put them in the BF sale if they can’t put them in the VB. 
    Agreed! For the record glu, I would sell a kidney for a pretty hair color. Let us have that blonde shade for Black Friday 🥺
    Edit: Ok I actually wouldn't sell a kidney. I have the prettiest (in my opinion) hair color in the game already. My personal second is the sys blonde and third is that event blonde. So put it up for a reasonable price (like 160? Because that's the most expensive price for colors in kloset.) because I am not getting it otherwise. And why would we be getting it since the top two is achievable through sys and a pretty kollection? Just saying for the record. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    umutgulme said:

So these will be available for diamonds or get for BF with stars?
    Diamonds
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    This set should have been available for diamond purchase last update, but at least the shoes were not.

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Cherrey said:
    This set should have been available for diamond purchase last update, but at least the shoes were not.

That's bizarre! I bought the hair last update so I don't know why they wouldn't include the shoes. 

Also has there been a weekend event thread yet? I have a bunch of stars I'd been saving for either VIP or BF and I want to know what we're facing
  • umutgulmeumutgulme Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    This may sound like a bizzare suggestion but will there be a png picture format for our dolls, since there's a lot of people who loves to edit and image manipulate their dolls.
    Ios player.
    Playing ever since late 2016 
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Did we receive the monthly newsletter?
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @kokokokonut when are you opening the new update thread?☺️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    When I;m told by Glu.   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope the voting booth glitch gets fixed with the next update and yes to the Starlet kollection for everyone. Glu should know people are going to keep asking so they might as well.
    Platform: Android

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @KalindaKing is there a chance we will be able to see some of the older items that will be on sale for BF? Thank you!
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Hope everyone will be getting 20 videos in the next update.... It is the least GLU can do given the loss of 10 stars per day we have been suffering for I don't how long... 11 months for me which means 3300 K Stars.... How many k stars have long time players lost ???
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I really hope Glu will stop punishing for paying, I would support if they didn't cut the 20 videos. I won't buy star packs because here they are kinda expensive but I would buy FG, diamonds,tickets,etc. Please Glu let everyone have 20 videos even just for an update and if you see it really makes money then leave it like that.
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I really hope Glu will stop punishing for paying, I would support if they didn't cut the 20 videos. I won't buy star packs because here they are kinda expensive but I would buy FG, diamonds,tickets,etc. Please Glu let everyone have 20 videos even just for an update and if you see it really makes money then leave it like that.
    I would buy a star pack (one of the larger ones) during BF because christmas will be coming next even with the price being expensive in my country. But yeah, if they don't give us 20 videos I will continue to strike 🤷‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Bye bye old thread
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I opened an embarrassing amount of boxes and still didn't get the Cinderella dress 😕 but I am loving the butterfly dress.

I think this is everything I got (in addition to the three boxes I opened previously), I forgot to take a screenshot of the whole list. Also if I never get another pair a shoes from this game again I'll be fine..I got all but three pair of shoes 😂. 

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Glu please update the Black Friday items that appear in the kloset for the sale. We didn't get anything new last year and it was very sad and disappointing...
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.