🎆🦃v11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here🍽️🛍️

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Hey just a lil reminder... THIS FOR EVERYONE!!!

I started my new game around a month ago, why didn’t I get it? I don’t understand.
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @sandraliis hmmm actually I didnt know that, nobody asked or said anything, but to be honest I dont really mind so its okay for me. Thank you for letting me know tho!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    So if Bruna's edits were on Insta, does that means someone on here is behind that account on there? 🤔🧐🧐 Or am I just overthinking it?
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @pristineperson I remember GS lips being 180 kstars and glitter lips being only 60 kstars 🥰 I was so damn happy. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    So if Bruna's edits were on Insta, does that means someone on here is behind that account on there? 🤔🧐🧐 Or am I just overthinking it?
    They definitely check the forum regularly. I also started to think that maybe they also have an account, but as they're clearly a cheater, they could't really post a lot without the fear of getting banned.

Also. Hey person who is behind the account and seems to be always watching *waves*
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    They definitely check the forum regularly. I also started to think that maybe they also have an account, but as they're clearly a cheater, they could't really post a lot without the fear of getting banned.

Also. Hey person who is behind the account and seems to be always watching *waves*

What account is this? I never heard about it before! I'm so curious 🤭
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Eye shapes go half off on Black Friday to, dont they?? 👀
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I was curious about this insta account thing so I had a look and found it lol my coven sys inspo looks are on there 😂
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    @AmyMimi I found one with the brazilian flag, is that the one?
    @naeusts yep that’s the one
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    @AmyMimi I'm ashamed of my people 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    So update tmr orrrr later in the week ? I’m too excited 🥺
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    heyy i got a question. I'm from Argentina (South America) and normally i get the update avaliable like a week later than the annoucement in the forum, last time was in october 19th so normally i lost 1 sys that week. I wanna know if the update comes later in Latin America or it's just my phone? lol
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Would the veteran dolls mind letting us newbies know which kloset items you think are essential and must-buys during the BF sale?

I have an extra long wishlist which just seems to be growing almost every day and so I want to make sure I'm not throwing my stars away on items that won't score well in SYS or are just not well designed.
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @naeusts Oh, sorry I didn't notice you asked for the account, but yes that's the one I was talking about.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    naeusts said:
    I just found their page, they're only posting peoples screen shots to give updates to their community. They're not using peoples edits and claiming that they made them lol 
    naeusts said:
    I just found their page, they're only posting peoples screen shots to give updates to their community. They're not using peoples edits and claiming that they made them lol 

Yeah, but apparently they post stuff before they even post here, or did I misunderstood?
    @naeusts I didn't see anything on their page that's unreleased or posted early, if there's anything I missed, it's likely they reposted it from the main spoiler account we all know about? I could be wrong but if they're just reposting stuff I don't think they're doing much wrong  when it's just in-game screenshots which literally anyone could do in 2 seconds 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @naeusts can you dm me the @? I’m so curious to see them using my terrible edit but I’m way too lazy lol
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    edited November 2020
    @naeusts I didn't see anything on their page that's unreleased or posted early, if there's anything I missed, it's likely they reposted it from the main spoiler account we all know about? I could be wrong but if they're just reposting stuff I don't think they're doing much wrong  when it's just in-game screenshots which literally anyone could do in 2 seconds 
    That's true! Well I just found out about this so I don't know much, but if that's the case there is no problem talk about it, does it? 
    edited November 2020
    @princesspreciousI’m pretty sure no one implied that they were claiming stuff, it was just something someone noticed that forum looks/stuff was being posted 🤷‍♀️
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @naeusts can you dm me the @? I’m so curious to see them using my terrible edit but I’m way too lazy lol

Same! Apparently my searching skills are terrible haha 🕵🏻‍♀️ Please @naeusts or @sandraliis 💜
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Soo... I think that if you're posting somebody's work/doll/screenshots you should credit them. It's just simple "Credit: @AmyMimi on the forum", or "Thanks, @brunakkh!"

Maybe without adding bc not every doll has a dedicated insta account, but just write out the names to acknowledge the person, it's a respectful thing to do 
    naeusts said:
    That's true! Well I just found out about this so I don't know much, but if that's the case there is no problem talk about it, does it? 
    AmyMimi said:
    @princesspreciousI’m pretty sure no one implied that they were claiming stuff, it was just something someone noticed that forum looks/stuff was being posted 🤷‍♀️
    sorry i just saw multiple comments about an ig's posts, and the possibility of them posting unreleased items too. I saw the page and didn't see any so I thought I'd clear that up 
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Would the veteran dolls mind letting us newbies know which kloset items you think are essential and must-buys during the BF sale?

I have an extra long wishlist which just seems to be growing almost every day and so I want to make sure I'm not throwing my stars away on items that won't score well in SYS or are just not well designed.
    This is a good question, you can post your wishlist here and I'll gladly help you as well as other people 😊
    If any other girl needs help please post your wishlist too!!