🎆🦃v11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here🍽️🛍️

Comments

• King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Took a spin and got the skirt :( If it was high waisted I could probably make it work, but it hangs waaay to low for any top. Diamond Kollections are truly not worth it unless you line every single item...
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited December 2020
    ViennaKKH said:
    Found this hair from Koukoma in old Londen street style thread. Wish I had this for upcoming space SYS

Kokokokonut said:
    I remember when that hair style became available.  A number of us were ignorant of it's roots, but we soon became aware of it's Black culture origins.  I forgot the name of them, but there is rich cultural history attached.  <3
    I will be doing my oldest daughter's hair in Bantu Knots this weekend. She loves them and looks gorgeous..I am bias tho lol. Rip to my hands and fingers this weekend. I have to do box braids, these knots, and retwist my oldest son's dreads. 😭 My hands will fall offffff!😂 I'm glad my second oldest keeps his in a kid & play style. Yep, I just showed my age hahaha
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Officially the last time I ever spun a diamond kollection. 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Changed my profile pic while waiting my game to update 🥧
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I'm trying really hard not to spin the diamond kollection. Last time I ended up getting THE scrunchie. 🙄
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Excuse me ma'am, but if it is cold enough for you to need fur on your chesticles, I should not see your panties. Body warmth doesn't work like that. Winter up top and summer on the bottom

My legs and butt have all of my weight, they are so fat I don't even feel cold in winter 😂 but torso is different, especially my chest and back are the first places that will get cold 🤷‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I actually think that the shoes or purse are way worse than the skirt 🙈 but yes, the skirt and other separate items could have been made better because it’s in diamond kollection 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    iOS player 

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited November 2020
    my phone stopped working: c I'm trying to get it back but yeah ....... I may have lost everything

I'm glad that I didn't save photos only in the phone and that today isn't SYS

Thanks God for the Cloud storage 

My KKH is connected to my FB, so I'm  hopefull... wish me luck 🥵🥵

EDIT:  thanks for the positive wishes ♥ It is working now!!
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I loved the first diamond kollection. Everything looked worth it. Sadly I’m too scared to spin on the new one. 
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I actually think that the shoes or purse are way worst than the skirt 🙈 but yes, the skirt and other separate items could have been made better because it’s in diamond kollection 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    Ikr! The best ever diamond kollection was probably the first one ever and even that wasn't too good. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I hope this update has really cute and amazing earnables... Specially for Black Friday :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Why can’t I see items that will be available on BF for purchase like with Kimiversary? 😢🤔
  • babygurlbiancakkhbabygurlbiancakkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    it’s official. i’m a F*CKING IDIOT 

I FEEL YOU. I did the same thing 😭😭😭
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    this seems exciting 😌

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @KalindaKing I updated the game, restarted my phone and closed all other apps but the game keeps crashing and I cant get into it. I’m on iOS as well. Any help with this? 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I feel so stupid. Bc it’s literally not even 5 minutes since I posted about not spinning again. Had my game open, put it in my back pocket and now that I was about to continue my reality show, I noticed that I only had 1 diamond left... 10 minutes ago I had 31. 12 went out the window getting the shoes, and 18 more for ACCIDENTALLY PRESSING THE PLAY BUTTON WHEN PUTTING MY PHONE IN MY POCKET. It would’ve been fine if I’d gotten the bundle, but.... 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    So we just for home from Walmart. When we got there it wasn't crowded, but while grabbing some groceries to make dinner tonight it's like everyone came in. I ended up almost having a panic attack. I was looking forward to this update today, but I have android. 🥺
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @lilviv Sorry that happened! Which iPhone and iOS version do you have?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    yayy this hair is so cute ☺️❣️

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I wish glu would update the graphics of the skirt & shoes in the kollection because if they did i would probably complete the kollection once i saved up enough diamonds
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    @ViennaKKH because they will only be available on black friday, not the entire month
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @annalynnehoock ok thanks for clarifying! 😊
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

@KalindaKing something happened to these eyes with the update. On the left is before and the right is after. Do you see how there’s a little white space in the after that wasn’t there before? Can you please ask the designers to fix this.. these were the best eyes and this ruins them 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    People who got the long gloves, can you hold a clutch with them?
    No you can’t. ☹️ They are in the handheld section of the kloset. 

I play on iOS