🗳️👻SYS 10/29/20 - Coven! Celebrate Halloween in Style! Boo!🎃🔮

1232425262729Next

Comments

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I believe covering the names of TBs on TS boards is mainly done because it is typically implying a negative light on another doll. I believe a week or so back someone who was berated for being a TB in multiple threads made a complaint to Koko so rather than it saying TBing is wrong it is more out of respect to not show/spread negativity (IMO)

Also IMO TBing is a glu-caused issue. If a tax loop is created for companies, you don't go after the companies using it to their advantage you go after the lawmakers who gave them that loop. On this note, remember to Vote lol 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I came in third! Yay! Also here is a look that I made and didn’t dare use since the voting booth was so gown focused. I’m still showing it to you all since I thought it was like a cute preppy witch look!

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Ended up in 2nd place this SYS all my scores were around 55 which is super high for me !! Was there a 15th ticket or something? I saw someone mention it? If there was I guess I missed it because still sick and used my Sunday evening  mostly asleep 😂 ( oh and I’m negative for covid just a nasty cold ) 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @ashleyl23 that kind of consistency in scores is very impressive... great job doll!  glad you don't have covid!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Aline9355 said:
    Here is the dyed crystal @DoloresWyatt

Ty @Aline9355! It dyes so well 😍 I'm so annoyed at mysf for not submitting an extra ticket for it, I'm so stingy with my Simon tickets lol
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    skevans said:
    Before I submit a ticket, did anyone else not receive their prizes? I just scrolled through both my dresses and hair and I’m prize-less. ☹️
    Never mind! My prizes just showed up!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Well friends after three years I am officially quitting. My timer ended with me in first place and when I went to collect my prizes I was in second. Never before when I submit a ticket that late has it counted after. A few times I have done it and just had to eat the lisa of a ticket because the votes didn’t count. Now suddenly that’s how it works & I can go f myself? I’m done. I’m so mentally drained and hurting I can’t handle this game disappointing me more. Going to collect that and finding out I’m just shit out of luck was my final straw. Screw this money hungry game. All it does is cause stress and sadness.
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @ashleyl23 that kind of consistency in scores is very impressive... great job doll!  glad you don't have covid!
    Thank you ! Idek how lol my lowest score was 52 and highest was 59 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Well friends after three years I am officially quitting. My timer ended with me in first place and when I went to collect my prizes I was in second. Never before when I submit a ticket that late has it counted after. A few times I have done it and just had to eat the lisa of a ticket because the votes didn’t count. Now suddenly that’s how it works & I can go f myself? I’m done. I’m so mentally drained and hurting I can’t handle this game disappointing me more. Going to collect that and finding out I’m just shit out of luck was my final straw. Screw this money hungry game. All it does is cause stress and sadness.
    I am so sorry, doll. ☹️ it seems like more people than usual were affected by this from this event and i can't imagine how annoying and disappointing it must feel. the timer is such an issue, i feel; it just gives snipers the upper hand, with Glu still able to line their wallets because of it. there needs to be some serious reevaluation when it comes to the TS system. too many people every week are getting robbed of prizes and Glu support isn't helpful in the slightest. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    I am so sorry, doll. ☹️ it seems like more people than usual were affected by this from this event and i can't imagine how annoying and disappointing it must feel. the timer is such an issue, i feel; it just gives snipers the upper hand, with Glu still able to line their wallets because of it. there needs to be some serious reevaluation when it comes to the TS system. too many people every week are getting robbed of prizes and Glu support isn't helpful in the slightest. 
    Agreed. They really need to fully reevaluate the mechanics of the sys/ts system. There’s already so many existing issues that should be handled but nope, instead they bring out a new weekly sys lol glu’s motives are all too clear at this point, they don’t even try to hide it anymore
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Hey dolls, this week we will have a 15th ticket? I didn’t know about that, I only was able to sent 14looks. 
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @charlottegold too bad this has happened to you ! 😔 You definitely deserve 1st place with on point looks ✨ p.s. I’m just curious (because I didn’t know this can happen), but if you have collected the prizes on time would you get that first prize?

Edit : spelling
    It happened REALLYYYY fast, I literally screenshotted out of habit and then the page reloaded. Learned my lesson and will ALWAYS hit collect first thing in the future. I think I have seen it a few times where people have been able to collect and then dropped down. I have been sniped two weeks in a row so this is all new for me 😂😂
    edited November 2020
    This is exactly what happened to me. That 20 mins of “calculating final results” where votes come in is truly BS. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can we please go back to the old way where tickets submitted seconds before the end aren’t counted? I even remember Kalinda specifically saying at the beginning that tickets should be submitted at LEAST 15 mins before the end. This new ability for ticketbuyers to snipe so easily is really unfair and stressful. It’s making the game way less enjoyable. 

kkhsimone said:
    We had a 15th ticket? Lol I had no idea, I guess I should have checked this thread this weekend😄 
    But still, I ended up 3rd, I didn't really care about the TS prizes like at all this SYS so🤷‍♀️
    If you started within the first hour you would have because of the extra hour due to daylight savings. I usually start 2ish hours late so I did not 😃
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:
    Hey dolls, this week we will have a 15th ticket? I didn’t know about that, I only was able to sent 14looks. 
    im sure they have fixed this and sys will probably start at the same time as usual
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I’m just extra mad because in the past when we submitted too close to the end and all the votes never came in we got told though shyt sorry nothing we can do. So Ive lost prizes in the past and stopped submitting 5 minutes before it ends as Glu has instructed. But now I lose my first place after the timer ends because suddenly that’s how it works? It’s just shady and unfair. I’m still so angry about it. I’ve barely been able to open my game. 
  • GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Edit:wrong thread
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

Imagine if the dress was more like this, would have been soo much better!!
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY