šŸŽ†šŸ¦ƒv11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost HerešŸ½ļøšŸ›ļø

Comments

• garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    If someone is able to do a side by side pic of the bundle hair and the really similar VIP hair thatā€™s available now Iā€™d really appreciate it ! šŸ˜ŠšŸ’•

Doll in the right is @LindaVB because I donā€™t have the hairĀ 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    brunakkh said:
    šŸ‘šŸ½Make less diamond kollections so all items can be good qualityšŸ‘šŸ½Ā 
    My diamonds are not going into that skirt/shoes the same way they didnt go for the weird neck thing or scrunchie
    Even when they made the second diamond kollection, I think it was the one on the 6th anniversary? there was a huge months difference and even then the item quality wasnā€™t good in my opinion.
  • AndreaLouiseAndreaLouise Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    First spin: shoes
    second spin: skirt
    Killllllll meeeehhhhh
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @jhabs thatā€™s so wierd! I just looked into it and it seems like it only happens with the handhelds that bend the arm, and not with any other ones

As you can see the left picture looks normal but the right one looks odd.

@KalindaKing can you inform the designers?
    iOS player šŸŒø
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar šŸ™ˆ
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture donā€™t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    marir222 said:

i couldnt wait for the simon gig (lol) so i used 7 kstars and this is what his daughter looks like, hopefully she looks the same for everyone else !Ā 

You just made me think of Austin and all of Cassioā€™s other twins...
    Also the dress is very similar to the bundle dress from sheer floral (I believe thatā€™s the name of the kollection) so itā€™s a āœØnoāœØ for me because I always end up getting the ugliest things from these diamonds kollections (the snake hair, the purple lip color/dress, etc)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Soo, half of this collection is fairly easily dupable:

Bundle hair - Jessica Rabbit's hair

Bundle dress - this Kollection dress

Silver bundle dress - this Kollection dress

Silver bundle gloves - Lady Gaga (?) gloves

eligur said:
    only my opinion, but the further the updates goes, less exciting it becomes.. like literally thereā€™s nothing good in this one apart for simons daughter. yet.. or iā€™m just in that stage again when iā€™m not that interested in the game anymore lol
    I completely agree! But I think itā€™s because they are ignoring a lot of cool stuff that we would really like and get a use of our items like a Halloween SYS where everybody could wear all those costumes from the Halloween boxes and now they missed the opportunity to give us a cool thanksgiving/fall SYS... itā€™s kinda boring having the same themes over and over especially since the SYS is the only reason we actually buy so many things for our dollsĀ 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @garibelala thank you ! šŸ˜Š
    iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're aware that some iOS players can't open their games after getting the update. We're looking into it and I'll let you know when there's news!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • BryChalklinBryChalklin Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I canā€™t even get into my game!šŸ˜“
    *edit Iā€™ve just seen Kalinda comment that theyā€™re aware about iOS problems*
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Lmao found the skirt inspo. Itā€™s 720 dollars which is a no for mešŸ–¤
    On Shein site or app you have 82729202720 similar options for 20x less.
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited November 2020
    If I took a spin on the new diamond kollection and get the bundle I'm gonna cry my heart out, it's sooo ugly. On other hand the plastic butterfly bag, crystal top and dress with gloves are perfection.Ā 

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited November 2020
    @KalindaKing thank you for responding šŸ˜„ I have the iphone 6 and iOS 12.4.8Ā 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Posted some news about Show Your Style events! Find out how you can win more prizes:Ā https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5460448/whats-your-style-leve
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    First time spinning on a diamond kollection and I got that dreadful skirt šŸ˜­
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    omg how do we feel about this new rank system... Iā€™m excited for the opportunity of more prizes but uh, it also seems like buying tickets is being pushed on even morešŸ˜…
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I agree with you @gicela @AmandaMKkh, pretty sure a lot of people will buy more tickets and we will have a lot more TBsĀ šŸ˜µ

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    the app keeps crashing, i canā€™t even get inšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Does the background look different or have I gone crazy?
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I just downloaded the update and was so confused when I saw Simonā€™s call, I thought he was talking about me in the 3rd person because my dollā€™s name (and my actual name) is Olivia lol. Such a pleasant surprise, especially since I donā€™t know that many Oliviaā€™s! šŸ˜Š
    iOS player since December 2014 šŸ‡«šŸ‡·šŸ‡µšŸ‡±