What's Your Style Level?

KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
edited November 2020 in KKH General Discussion

Style Levels are coming soon for Show Your Style events and you can win more prizes! The basic idea of Show Your Style events will stay the same – submit looks based on a theme to earn votes and win prizes based on your total score.

How It Works

Depending on your rank in Trendsetters, you will get placed in a group called a Style Level in the next Show Your Style event. There are Bronze, Silver and Gold Style Levels that you can move between going forward.

Everyone will start at Bronze I when Style Levels launch on Thursday and then you can move up or down the Style Levels in future events. For example, in the 1st event after Style Levels are introduced, if you come in 2nd place, then you could move from Bronze I to Bronze II in the next event.

Your future Style Level will be easier to see in the game at the end of each event. Keep playing Show Your Style events to maintain or increase your Style Level!

Win More Prizes

With the introduction of Style Levels, you can potentially win more prizes! Currently, you can win 2 earnable prizes and 2 Trendsetters prizes. Soon, you can win 2 earnable prizes and up to 5 Trendsetters prizes.

The prizes you can win depend on your Style Level and rank. For example, the top players in the Gold Style Level will win more clothes than the top players in the Bronze Style Level. When Style Levels launch, you can get up to 3 Trendsetters prizes at Bronze and then you can eventually win up to 5 Trendsetters prizes if you reach Gold.

Plus, Show Your Style events that start on Mondays will have NEW clothing prizes! There will be more clothing designed for Show Your Style events and players in lower ranks will get better prizes than they do now. For example, some players in lower ranks can win the gift boxes you’ve seen in Show Your Style Throwback events, in addition to currency.

Please keep in mind that Style Levels will be easier to understand once it launches on Thursday. It will be available to players with a female doll on iOS, Android and Amazon. We’ll post weekly spoilers to show you all the upcoming prizes for both Show Your Style events!

How many Style Levels are there? What is the maximum?

There are currently 7 Style Levels: Bronze I, Bronze II, Bronze III, Silver I, Silver II, Silver III and Gold I.

How can I increase my Style Level?

Keep participating in Show Your Style events by submitting the best possible looks that fit each theme every week. Your Style Level is determined by your rank in your Trendsetters group at the end of each event. The higher your total score, the more prizes you can win. If you want to increase your total score and improve your chances of moving to the next Style Level, then you can buy more clothing that fits the theme or buy tickets to submit more looks.

What happens if there is a tie?

If you and another player in your Trendsetters group have the same total score, then you are both eligible to collect the same prizes and change your Style Level accordingly. For example, if you and another player are tied for 2nd place, then both of you can collect the 2nd place prizes and move to the higher Style Level. If you are tied at a lower rank, then both of you would move to the lower Style Level.

#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
Prev13456715

Comments

• beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I really hope this will be a partial solution to ticket buyers! I have mixed feeling though, will see how it will be like... At least it seems that Glu finally tried to listen to us! Really hope this won’t let us down! 
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    edited November 2020
    The only thing I like so far is that players with lower scores will earn better prizes than now. 

edit: spelling 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    If I start sys late saturday for example will this level thing count normally?

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I’m curious, can’t wait til Thursday to see how it will work out. 😊
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    The amount of ts prizes at top level reminds me of the olden day sys events, I like that for some reason and I’m happy that there will be more prizes for some reason, others may disagree but I oddly like this?
    as someone who lost their account I could always build up my kloset faster, if your talking about clothing items of course.
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Omg, God please help me
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I don't know how to feel about this. Does this mean that the ticket buying will still be a thing? If so, this is going to be sooooo unfair. It was already hard to stay in top 5 but with this new feature it seems impossible. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Well, facebook is back at being the last platform to get everything
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• SebastianKKHSebastianKKH Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I gotta ask - does this apply to male dolls too?
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    So we won't have TB SYS? That's awful. 

Also new rules created for SYS? You can keep it. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So i just read and i quote: "It will be available to players with a female doll on iOS, Android and Amazon."
    Hmm excuse me @KalindaKing what about us Facebook players?? 🤔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • livjlivlivjliv Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I personally love this idea! This is something new to make SYS more interesting and exciting