What's Your Style Level?

Comments

• IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Nobody asked for this๐Ÿ˜‚ why not start with the things we asked for ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AliBryant I didn't mention anything about voting because it will work the same way as before. Your Style Level doesn't affect who you vote for or who votes for you - it's random.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • claranaxclaranax Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    honestly i- i have no words. i hate it. delete it pls
    ios player โœจ level 30+
    english is not my language lol ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    oh great, more reasons for people to buy an insane amount of tickets.
    It's already hard enough to be a free player in this game

Jojo sempre รบtil para todos os momentos kkkkkk
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Will this feature be availeble for us Facebook players or not??? ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Vixen_KKH said:
    oh great, more reasons for people to buy an insane amount of tickets.
    It's already hard enough to be a free player in this game

Jojo sempre รบtil para todos os momentos kkkkkk
    รญcone expressivo
    Android Player - ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ทย |ย english isn't my first language
    @AliBryant I didn't mention anything about voting because it will work the same way as before. Your Style Level doesn't affect who you vote for or who votes for you - it's random.
    It says wait for approval when I try to post in the normal thread
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    I think this sounds good because I don't understand the concept at it's fullest, I don't have a problem with TB if in the gold rank or any other ranks has a unlimited number of people who can join, like there can be 2000 ticket buyers but it doesn't matter because there isn't a limited amount of people who can join. The problem is that if there is a limited amount of people who can reach gold then TB are most likely to get all the space, I'm really hoping it's like the first one where the amount is unlimited.
    And why only the female players?ย 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Iโ€™m oddly curious when this feature will come, maybe next update?
    Edit: nevermind I didnโ€™t see it would be this Thursday
    @KalindaKing we Facebook players demand an awnser/explination!!!
    Will this feature be availeble for us Facebook players.. Yes or No??? And if no, WHY???
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    I feel like this will group massive ticket buyers all together in a group and, since they spend money, they will get more, at the same time, the players who donโ€™t spend eccessive money on ticket buying wonโ€™t have to compete against TBs but will get less as they play without spending money. If it will be like that is not that bad in my opinion, is like a compromise for everybody! But of course i wait to see how it will actually be.
    I don't think it changes how people are grouped? Is it still grouped by start time @KalindaKing?
    iOS
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    @KalindaKing another feature that facebook miss AGAIN? Seriously, are we going to get it in the next update,later, or never? I'm starting to think that the game will stop working on this platform, we already miss the reward videos, we can't even double the voting booth prizes, this is getting annoying, and i don't want to switch platforms. Please clarify this.
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalieย 

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I think this sounds good because I don't understand the concept at it's fullest, I don't have a problem with TB if in the gold rank or any other ranks has a unlimited number of people who can join, like there can be 2000 ticket buyers but it doesn't matter because there isn't a limited amount of people who can join. The problem is that if there is a limited amount of people who can reach gold then TB are most likely to get all the space, I'm really hoping it's like the first one where the amount is unlimited.
    even if the amount is unlimited you might still get bumped into a lower tier if itโ€™s a points based system
    iOS player ๐Ÿ’žโœจ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿƒ
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Will it start this Thursday? So Iโ€™m guessing we will all start at the lower level, so does that mean we will all miss out on the gold trendsetters items? I wonder if we will get to see what all the prizes will be for different levelsย 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Iโ€™m oddly curious when this feature will come, maybe next update?
    No, this thursday!
    @KalindaKing another feature that facebook miss AGAIN? Seriously, are we going to get it in the next update,later, or never? I'm starting to think that the game will stop working on this platform, we already miss the reward videos, we can't even double the voting booth prizes, this is getting annoying, and i don't want to switch platforms. Please clarify this.
    Dont forget to mention we dont have a working photobooth to ๐Ÿคก
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited November 2020
    beabeabea said:
    I feel like this will group massive ticket buyers all together in a group and, since they spend money, they will get more, at the same time, the players who donโ€™t spend eccessive money on ticket buying wonโ€™t have to compete against TBs but will get less as they play without spending money. If it will be like that is not that bad in my opinion, is like a compromise for everybody! But of course i wait to see how it will actually be.
    Oh I hope that they gonna be all in one group if itโ€™s works like this ๐Ÿ˜‚ but even like that itโ€™s gonna take time. also what if those 5 items are gonna be a full outfit and all the time Iโ€™m gonna get like only 2 of them makes me sad already ๐Ÿฅบ I wish they just bring back old sys. I donโ€™t like these kind of changes that makes people spend more๐Ÿ˜ฉ (also Iโ€™m not spending anymore! #20kstarsforeveryone)
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    even if the amount is unlimited you might still get bumped into a lower tier if itโ€™s a points based system
    THIS!! The problem will be if it's kind of a TS because as I understood if you don't get top 5 then you get a lower rank, I would love this idea if it kind of had a specific score to get in rather than a rank because in the score one you can get to gold just by your scores but in rank someone can take you down with ticketsย 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Idk if I like this or not
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    I donโ€™t quite understand about whatโ€™s happening and how this affects weekday SYS....ย 
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    i love how they gave us sys changes instead of a diamond business <3
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

If Glu is planning to end KKH on Facebook, can yall wait entil Janurary 2021 to do so?? I have been working my ass off since Janruary 2020 getting Kstars for Black friday and Xmas, and i honestly i would be MAD if they went to waste TBH.... Everyone felt like a clown a few updates ago, us Facebook players have been clowns to Glu since forever, as it seems ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก