What's Your Style Level?

Comments

• IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Glu right now

• Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I donโ€™t really understand how this will work but we will see. If that means more ticket buyers I donโ€˜t like it sorry. tb are so annoying especially when theyโ€™re not even on theme.
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    megandpp said:
    I donโ€™t quite understand about whatโ€™s happening and how this affects weekday SYS....ย 
    If I'm understanding correctly, we will not only get the tb boxes, we'll also get new clothes. Maybe that's why they included the themes for weekday sys in the newsletter.
    Android Player - ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ทย |ย english isn't my first language
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    I've seen things like this in other games I play and let me tell you, this will not help the ticket buyer situation at all. The very top tier will be a bloodbath with who can spend the most money. Only the bottom levels will be actually fair, but if you succeed in them, then you will no longer be in the bottom levels.ย 
    I was just about to comment this. I feel like with these types of tier events everyone wants to be in the first tier to get the best prizes and that will cause a lot of ticket buying (because ive seen it in other games ive played).ย sys events are a mess to begin with, so this is adding to make a bigger mess.ย 
    thatโ€™s for amateurs
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    This is a worst nightmare for a free player like me , we will have no chance of staying at a high level against ticket buyers , weโ€™ve asked for a diamond business that we all want and need but instead we getย unnecessary sys changes that no one asked for and back to back diamond kollection with no stable way of earning diamonds๐Ÿ˜’
    Will it start this Thursday? So Iโ€™m guessing we will all start at the lower level, so does that mean we will all miss out on the gold trendsetters items? I wonder if we will get to see what all the prizes will be for different levelsย 
    It starts this Thursday with 80's Prom Night and everyone will start at Bronze I. That means you'll have a chance to win up to 3 Trendsetters items. In the first few weeks, we'll roll out 1 new Style Level per SYS event until all Style Levels are available. When I post the spoilers, you'll get to see all the potential Trendsetters items.
    Are we getting the 20 videos?
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I feel like I need to play and see it with my own eyes before making up my mind on whether I like this or not. I donโ€™t understand enough to judge right now.
    iOS Player
    Add meย https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Omg everyone......... imagine getting in top gold style level with free tickets and other people with you, hope my dreams come true!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited November 2020
    HELLOW @KalindaKing Facebook players are still waiting for your awnser!
    Or is Glu clowining around with us?? ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    This is crap. Got nothing else to say
    iOS player ๐ŸŒธ
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture donโ€™t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    reading the style level system makes me stressed even more about placement in TS- itโ€™s hard enough to get first, hopefully it hasnโ€™t been made too difficult to increase in the style levels!
    ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆdaily IOS player๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
    ๐ŸŒˆdiscord/insta/forum๐ŸŒˆ

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Honestly, I'm pretty excited to see this new system. It is very surprising but I like that there is finally some type of change! I'll wait with the complaining until I actually TRY the new system.โ˜บ๏ธ And even Bronze 1 can get 3 TS prizes? All the ticket buyers can enjoy their Gold 1, I'm not that mad about missing out on one item they'll get lol.ย 

But I mean, I guess we'll see on Thursday. This may be one big disaster, hopefully not tho!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I'm still confused if this means people will be put in TS groups based on their style level or not?
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Style Levels will be available to players with a female doll on iOS, Android and Amazon. It won't be available on Facebook.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    It's funny how kalinda never answers when we ask about the videos
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Style Levels will be available to players with a female doll on iOS, Android and Amazon. It won't be available on Facebook.
    WE ARE OFICIALLY THE GOLD TIER CLOWNS OF KKH!!!
    Thank you very mutch for the award Glu ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Is it 80s Prom or London Street Style? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ The miscommunication gets worse every update. Was there a mistake in the newsletter??ย 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I thought London Street style is for the weekday SYS not weekend?
    iOS
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I'm still confused if this means people will be put in TS groups based on their style level or not?
    everyone starts off in the same group this week. when the sys ends thats when you find out what tier youโ€™re in, then next week you get put in that tier. hope that makes senseย 
    thatโ€™s for amateurs
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    @KalindaKing Hello??? Tell us already if glu is planning to leave the platform so i can stop waisting time and effort in the game,we get so little,in TWO MONTHS i was able to only make 500 k-stars(haven't spend ANY),when i see dolls that make that in much less,but yeah we're not that important because it's only @LovelyEmma (who posted the situation for YEARS) and me,please do something !!!
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalieย 

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I guess we will have to wait till thursday ๐Ÿ˜ฃ