What's Your Style Level?

Comments

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Is it 80s Prom or London Street Style? 🤦🏽‍♀️ The miscommunication gets worse every update. Was there a mistake in the newsletter?? 
    @meritedkkh I think the newsletter featured some of the TB - SYS themes as well. London street style will be next weeks weekday SYS and 80’s prom will be this weekends SYS theme. Don’t know why they didn’t feature that in the newsletter tho....🙄
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I'm still confused if this means people will be put in TS groups based on their style level or not?
    That's basically how the feature works in a nutshell. At the end of the event, you find out your future Style Level, which determines your next TS group!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Style Levels will be available to players with a female doll on iOS, Android and Amazon. It won't be available on Facebook.
    Can Facebook players at least get the WHY we are the only ones not getting this feature??? IF ITS NOT ASKING FOR TOOO MUTCH PLZ???
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    asta said:
    so when i end up 5th because of 4 ticket buyers i’ll get a pair of socks and half a k-star next week? 

I had to
    That made me chuckle lol

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @marir222 That's not what I meant. 
    iOS
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    maybe they’re not showing some of the weekend SYS so that it’s a surprise? then instead they’ve told us the weekday throwback SYS so we can prepare more?? honestly I’m just confused on what’s even happening with the SYS themes ☠️ 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

edited November 2020
    AliBryant said:
    I'm still confused if this means people will be put in TS groups based on their style level or not?
    That's basically how the feature works in a nutshell. At the end of the event, you find out your future Style Level, which determines your next TS group!
    Are we getting the videos? Just let me know
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I thought London Street style is for the weekday SYS not weekend?
    They weren’t actually featuring the weekday themes in the newsletter till now so I think most of us thought they were repeating the themes also for the weekend SYS events.
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited November 2020
    emmaisson said:
    Is it 80s Prom or London Street Style? 🤦🏽‍♀️ The miscommunication gets worse every update. Was there a mistake in the newsletter?? 
    @meritedkkh I think the newsletter featured some of the TB - SYS themes as well. London street style will be next weeks weekday SYS and 80’s prom will be this weekends SYS theme. Don’t know why they didn’t feature that in the newsletter tho....🙄
    That’s so weird... since when did they start including TB SYS in newsletters and excluding weekend SYS? 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KalindaKing so start time no longer matters? This is confusing. You could have people grouped by style level who started with 14 free tickets but others with less? Or?
    iOS
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I'll wait and see how this turns out. 

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Swear glu treats Facebook players like the step child. They also give us things we didn’t ask for 🙄🙃🤡
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @AliBryant I’m wondering if we get our style level at the end of the SYS on Sunday. Then Monday morning or whenever we start the SYS, were group with other players in the same level who start the event at the same time as us? so if we’re gold 1 or whatever and start the next SYS at 10am, we’ll be grouped with other gold 1’s who started at the same time. 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    That’s so weird... since when did they start including TB SYS in newsletters and excluding weekend SYS? 
    @meritedkkh yeah I agree, so weird and confusing 😵
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    When we asked you to fix sys, this is not what we meant.. I’m seriously worried
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I’m confused if this Thursdays sys is 80s prom why wasn’t it on the newsletter? And if the London one is the week day sys why was it on the news letter because they never are only weekend ones 
    The events featured in the newsletter include weekend SYS and weekday SYS. With this new feature, you can get new clothing items from both! The next SYS event on Thursday will be 80's Prom Night, followed by the themes outlined in the newsletter.
    Videos?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't know about this, even though I have to see what it's like first. But this doesn't sound like something anyone asked for and I'm still waiting for things people did ask for. 
    Platform: Android

• coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Seems cool, looking forward to see how it unfolds; 

It's funny to see people saying it's a bad idea because it encourages ticket buyers lol thanks captain obvious 😂 that's a feature not a bug, it is what it is
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    The events featured in the newsletter include weekend SYS and weekday SYS. With this new feature, you can get new clothing items from both! The next SYS event on Thursday will be 80's Prom Night, followed by the themes outlined in the newsletter.
    Omffff, I'm kinda excited now. Ty Kalinda
  • britneykkhbritneykkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    honestly Glu no one asked for this. KKH is already very expensive to play and I'm not spending $20 on tickets every week just to make it to gold status. SYS is already extremely stressful to keep up with every week and I feel like all this will do is make it worse. We just wanted a system that separated ticket buyers from non-ticket buyers, and this isn't it. 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Oh so the London theme is the week day sys and we will get new prizes with that as well as the boxes?! That’s cool but that’s annoying because people are going to buy tickets like crazy and ruin the fun of it for me
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Wait so we’re still getting old prizes in the weekday SYS event as usual? I’m still so confused 😩
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited November 2020
    👀
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    If Glu is planning to end KKH on Facebook, can yall wait entil Janurary 2021 to do so?? I have been working my ass off since Janruary 2020 getting Kstars for Black friday and Xmas, and i honestly i would be MAD if they went to waste TBH.... Everyone felt like a clown a few updates ago, us Facebook players have been clowns to Glu since forever, as it seems 🤡🤡🤡🤡
    Can't you switch your platform ? Because if you're playing on Facebook, then if you install your game on your phone no matter what platform it is, you should be able to recover all your progress. Just a thought tho!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸