What's Your Style Level?

Comments

• IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    edited November 2020
    At this point it looks like this game will be going in the same direction as kendall and kylie, abandoned with no clear response from glu, so not knowing customers keep purchasing not knowing the game has come to an end
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Glu can you please fix the current and ongoing issues before rolling out new features and not hiding all the time like

• IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    This is all soo confusing. Levels, for sys Seriously! Like it has'nt been difficult enough to fight for atleast top 5 forget 1 position against ticket buyers and the H letter people now we have to wait till we overcome idk 7 levels and watch ourselves not get the goldie prizes. Long story short, the idea is a total flop.
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Wait so we’re still getting old prizes in the weekday SYS event as usual? I’m still so confused 😩
    @Francescahill yes, but we will also have the chance to win new items as well 😊
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    Okey, so the SYS order will be: 
    80’s prom (weekend) 
    London street style (weekday)
    out of this world (weekend) 
    Red carpet event (weekday) 
    All that glitters (weekend)
    award show host (weekday) 

So the last weekend SYS event from this update will be a surprise just like the first one? Wondering what theme we will get. 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    The events featured in the newsletter include weekend SYS and weekday SYS. With this new feature, you can get new clothing items from both! The next SYS event on Thursday will be 80's Prom Night, followed by the themes outlined in the newsletter.
    Okay, getting new clothing items from both doesn’t sound bad at all. I’m kind of excited to see how it goes now. I’m tired of getting energy and 3 dye during TB events. Glad to be getting guaranteed items too. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    If Glu is planning to end KKH on Facebook, can yall wait entil Janurary 2021 to do so?? I have been working my ass off since Janruary 2020 getting Kstars for Black friday and Xmas, and i honestly i would be MAD if they went to waste TBH.... Everyone felt like a clown a few updates ago, us Facebook players have been clowns to Glu since forever, as it seems 🤡🤡🤡🤡
    Can't you switch your platform ? Because if you're playing on Facebook, then if you install your game on your phone no matter what platform it is, you should be able to recover all your progress. Just a thought tho!
    If i could i alredy had done it years ago! Im sory for being poor and having no job that i have to resource to the only place i play on, Facebook!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    80’s prom (weekend) 

So the last weekend SYS event from this update will be a surprise just like the first one? Wondering what theme we will get. 
    I really hope its some kind of holiday dinner or family dinner at home so we can actually do casual looks and the pie and turkey leg!
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I guess I have to see how it works irl this Thursday. The way I am seeing how this is going to work is that if more tickets you submit you probably get to the top tier faster.
    IOS Player 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts

I have so many questions and so many issues. I can already see so many things that are going to go wrong. Why did they think this was remotely a good addition. Seriously. Show your style is already stressful as it is to a certain degree. And I hate how panicked and anxious I already feel over this new sh*t. Hate it.
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I dont know how else to put this... I hate it
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    80’s prom (weekend) 

Manifesting that it’s a thanksgiving or fall themed SYS. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Now that someone brought it up, I'm worried that after an event where I score really well, I'd be in a more difficult group the next, I think? 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Platform: Android

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    What @AliBryant said is so true and so sad, people who score better will be stuck all the time with groups with ticket buyers in them, thus lower the chance of ever getting the top prizes. And the groups will be full of people submitting amazing looks so the competition will be very hard

I don’t want to fully judge it until we get it on Thursday but so far I’m not Impressed with this money grab

i also wonder if we will move down in ranks if we score to low? Is that possible? 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    Honest question @KalindaKing, why does Glu keep surveying players asking what they want, if they have no intention of making any of the changes we ask for over and over and over?  Do you ask us what we want just so you can come up with the exact opposite thing to do?  This means that a player has to buy tickets EVERY WEEK, even if the prizes are bad, to even have a chance at the prizes being offered the next week.  This is the worst possible idea Glu could have come up with.  Hackers will just hack more and real players will stop buying things or generating ad revenue because it will be impossible to keep up anyway.  Not to mention, the fact that they aren't fully updating the game for facebook really makes me think this game is being phased out by Glu entirely and they're just grabbing as much cash as they possibly can before they shut it down.

Exactly!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    Stefani_H said:
    If Glu is planning to end KKH on Facebook, can yall wait entil Janurary 2021 to do so?? I have been working my ass off since Janruary 2020 getting Kstars for Black friday and Xmas, and i honestly i would be MAD if they went to waste TBH.... Everyone felt like a clown a few updates ago, us Facebook players have been clowns to Glu since forever, as it seems 🤡🤡🤡🤡
    Can't you switch your platform ? Because if you're playing on Facebook, then if you install your game on your phone no matter what platform it is, you should be able to recover all your progress. Just a thought tho!
    If i could i alredy had done it years ago! Im sory for being poor and having no job that i have to resource to the only place i play on, Facebook!
    I wasn't trying to make fun of you or involve money in my message. I was just wondering if you could switch to another platform so you wouldn't miss out on k-stars or new updates.
    I never said you were making fun of me tough!
    I simply said that i have no money and no job so i cant afford to buy a tablet to play KKH on, so i have to resource to the only place i can play on AKA Facebook!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    All the SYS events will have new clothing prizes and there won't be SYS Throwback events anymore. Once the event starts, you can see the rewards for all the rankings!
    will we still be able to earn old sys items somehow ? 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    So that means fewer chances to get throwback items 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    No I don’t like it glu take it back take it BACK
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    edited November 2020
    All the SYS events will have new clothing prizes and there won't be SYS Throwback events anymore. Once the event starts, you can see the rewards for all the rankings!
    Why do I always get ignored lol