What's Your Style Level?

Comments

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    All the SYS events will have new clothing prizes and there won't be SYS Throwback events anymore. Once the event starts, you can see the rewards for all the rankings!
    Oh snap I was ready to win the peachy hair color lol
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    yo i’m scared.

Scared Kermit GIFs  Tenor

but i'm excited for something new, too. i'm really hoping it's not as bad as we think BUT if it is, i'm doing my "it's just a game" mantra and just try to have fun.

well...

Odds Be Ever In Your Favor GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Bri_MdzaBri_Mdza Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    All the SYS events will have new clothing prizes and there won't be SYS Throwback events anymore. Once the event starts, you can see the rewards for all the rankings!
    Will we be able to purchase old sys items with diamonds then? Or will they be in weekly TB boxes? 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited November 2020
    We’re going to get another different option to get old sys prizes? At least make them available for diamonds 😢

Edit: oops I just saw the other post that we’re getting throwback boxes too but still confused about the whole thing.
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Couldn't get any worse lol
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I can't say I've had experience with this type of ranking system in other games but ngl it sounds like a good idea. I don't mind all the ticket buyers being packed in one group and getting extra clothes, it makes sense, they are paying $$$ so it does mean extra perks.
    I personally like to play for free and fair, it's more fun that way even if it means I get less clothes. So if I getlike-minded people in my same group then I'm happy with it :) No need to get discouraged anymore with scores 890 in the span of an hour.
  • PhotogMusePhotogMuse Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    So glad I never got a single throwback item, even though I won 1st place one time, and now it's just scrapped!  When we said we wanted better odds in the throwback sys, thanks so much for understanding that we REALLY wanted you to just cancel the one step Glu had made in the right direction! 🤡🤡🤡
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I’m actually super confused, if there won’t be SYS TB but there’ll be weekday SYS... I can’t even complete the sentence, I don’t get it
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I’m so confused. Will weekday sys go towards our levels? So if I do well during the week, am I then a higher level for the weekend? I don’t play much during the week as the throwback boxes haven’t been updated in years so there’s just no point. 

This feels super complex. If we do well, we get put in a group with potentially lots of ticket buyers but if we do badly (because of ticket buyers) we get put in a lower group the next week where we are punished by only having access to fewer prizes?! So if I had insane amount of ticket buyers one week, the following week I’m put in a lower level group and punished?! Surely gold level is just pay to play at this point? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Sorry, I didn't want to make the prizes confusing so I encourage you to look once the event starts. Players in higher ranks can win new clothes and some players in lower ranks can win Throwback boxes.
    Now I’m confuse 🙈 so only people in higher lever get new items? So that means that if I’m on level 2 im getting boxes full of dyes and energy?😂 or will I get some new items too? 
    I guess I will know that then event starts 😂
    iOS player 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Kalinda just awnsers the things she wants and ignores the people askin the true problematic questions.. And when she does awnser someone she keeps giving the same awnser.... Hmm WHY... Just WHY?? 😱
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @robertavyy level is different from rank. When kalinda says rank, I think she means your spot on your TS board. So first place gets new items, a lower rank, like 6th place (this is an example, we don’t know what rank is included) will win TB items. 
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I'm so disappointed 😨

I really wanted a lot of old SYS items but now they took away the only chance we had to get these items 
    🙄
    Thanks a lot Glu...

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing so start time no longer matters? This is confusing. You could have people grouped by style level who started with 14 free tickets but others with less? Or?
    Please @KalindaKing we need clarification on this ☝️ I’m so confused 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    This sounds absolut horrible!!!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
    I bet that 20 vídeos would be much easer for them to do.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KalindaKing So the boxes will have old SYS items but not TS?
    Platform: Android

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @KalindaKing So the boxes will have old SYS items but not TS?
    My theory is that there will be no energy or dye but maybe ts and earnable items from the past combined in the box, maybe even k-stars? But there shouldn’t be dye and energy.
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    So, basic question here, does Glu have any economist working in its team?