What's Your Style Level?

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I am just sad that I don't have neither of the somewhat proper blonde hair colors in the game. I wished to get it from weekday sys 😪
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @pristineperson I hope it's that because that wouldn't be so bad.
    Platform: Android

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    If they worked on the new sys feature hopefully they fixed the voting booth glitches, right?
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    @KalindaKing hey, will throwback boxes be updated? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    Ohemilie said:
    She had mentioned they will! I’m excited
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I think we just need to wait for the event to clarify all our doubts. For what I understand we’re getting SYS events with new items in the weekend and in the week, no more TB SYS but one of the prizes will be a TB box? Ok. The whole thing about the ranking is still confusing. People with #1 and Gold I will get the 5 TS items? And that will affect the next event ranking as well? I feel like is a lot of stuff. The event was good like it was and this actually doesn’t solve the problem with the excessive Ticket buying it will just increase it more and affect even more people from winning items. 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    IAS said:
    It's funny how kalinda never answers when we ask about the videos
    Actually she answered that question on the last update (or the one before that?). She said that 10 videos was the default, and they gave the 20 videos back for some people just for a while. But eventually, everyone will have 10 videos. I know it sucks (coming for someone that never had 20 videos to begin with, and I’m a free player) but if @KalindaKing chooses to answer you, that’s what she will say.
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Can they just make the old SYS event items available to purchase with diamonds too? Why make it so difficult to get them? 😟
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    IAS said:
    It's funny how kalinda never answers when we ask about the videos
    Actually she answered that question on the last update (or the one before that?). She said that 10 videos was the default, and they gave the 20 videos back for some people just for a while. But eventually, everyone will have 10 videos. I know it sucks (coming for someone that never had 20 videos to begin with, and I’m a free player) but if @KalindaKing chooses to answer you, that’s what she will say.
    Thanks a lot💕 really appreciate it I now can stop spending on the game without second regrets as they dont seem to care at all lol
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    I just read through the original message and realised that this is for female dolls only... yet again glu excludes players that choose to play as males- it’s honestly disappointing because they don’t even get stuff for the SYS and this new style level doesn’t even get them anything new?? 🙄 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Oh my god, when?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    So this sounds like if you did crappy last SYS then it ruins your chances to get good prizes this SYS even if you do well (because you are in lower rank)...

Ohemilie said:
    Ohemilie said:
    Oh my god, when?! 
    A few show your style threads back @KalindaKing had mentioned they would be adding more and more past items to the boxes, they will not be updates every month but every now and then they will be eventually, so I assume because this is gonna be a new thing and the boxes will be more available to people who don’t get in the best place for this new sys feature you could assume they’d update them every once in awhile since people now have a higher chance of getting them if they aren’t gonna top 5 prizes no more.
    therefore if people get them to often they won’t have many items to pick from if they already got a lot.
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I have a question sorry if it’s repeat. So are the style levels (bronze,gold...) going to be determined by the total score (for ex: 625) or by the average points of the 14 looks ? If it’s according to the total score, gold prizes will basically be ticket buyer prizes. 🤨 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    okay so while I am utterly confused and don’t even understand the new SYS system at all it does seem to potentially have some benefits. it sounds like to me if you’re an excessive TB that wins first you will “move up in rank” for the following SYS. so after a couple of these it seems to me that TBs will be more often grouped together? I don’t really have an issue with gold level people “winning” more items since they are paying ridiculous amounts of money to basically buy their way to that level. I would rather be in a lower level but be surrounded by fair competition so I have a better chance of scoring first place within my group. it seems like you’ll still be winning good prizes all around? it seems to me also that if you don’t rank within your TS group very high you still should be winning a better prize than with the previous SYS system. I don’t know though and am so so so confused by how this will work. I do think this could ~potentially~ actually end up being kinda cool? I think since too you have the flexibility of moving up or down each week you should have less likelyhood of being with TBs unless you’re in the gold level...after a couple of these happen though because at first I think it’s going to be a sh*tahoe with people trying to get to the gold level.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    edited November 2020
    So if you win a throwback box is it like the ones we’ve been getting with energy, dye, k stars and items? Or is it a guaranteed item? I hate competing for an unknown prize and I refuse to compete for energy and dye!
    I play on iOS