šŸŽ†šŸ¦ƒv11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost HerešŸ½ļøšŸ›ļø

Comments

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    does anyone elseā€™s game crash???
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Apparently the next SYS event will be 80ā€™s prom? So was London Street Style a mistake?Ā 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is this new SYS feature actually going to be a good thing or is it going to make things worse? I'm nervous.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Just got to watch my k-star videos ... still only 10 .. okay.Ā 
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • itsgigirosinaitsgigirosina Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    My app keeps crashing and wonā€™t get past the home pagešŸ˜°
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    i had a really tough day, iā€™m getting corona tested tomorrow and i just wanted to play the game šŸ˜¢ and now i canā€™t get in ))):
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    So Iā€™m behind about 10 pages on this forum. Can someone @ or DM me whatā€™s going on?
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Glu I donā€™t think yā€™all understood me when I said I was mentally tired. Yā€™all are so stressful I swear
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic
    Glu introduced a new sys we didnt ask for, everything we asked for has not been fixed.Ā 
    edited November 2020
    @IAS yea I know love. itā€™s annoying
    @IAS yea I know love. itā€™s annoying
    Oh sorry doll i was supposed to tagĀ  to fill her in @SDC93 ! Forgive me lol I'veĀ  had it with glu today šŸ˜“
    @IAS itā€™s okay! Completely understand!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We just released a fix for the 11.5 crashing issue on iOS! Please open your app and if it doesn't work, then fully close (swipe away) and re-open KKH without uninstalling. Let me know if it works!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • BryChalklinBryChalklin Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @KalindaKing itā€™s working šŸ˜Š
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited November 2020
    We just released a fix for the 11.5 crashing issue on iOS! Please open your app and if it doesn't work, then fully close (swipe away) and re-open KKH without uninstalling. Let me know if it works!
    @KalindaKing is it possible that the Android update is released today or tomorrow? šŸ˜Š
    Victorian said:
    I feel like a fool for spending on this game previously. Really. I liked it a lot so I thought ok, I can invest in it but this new level sys thing sucked the energy out of me. It doesn't sound good at all. I don't know, I might just play it on and off depending on what's coming.Ā 
    Same here, very disappointing really.

I decided I wont be spending on this game anymore so instead I got myself a vpn to watch some kdramas, much better choice imo

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited November 2020
    After reading the new SYS system, there is likely going to be horrible quality items due to quantity and more expensive on-theme items and I am soooo glad I'm already striking because dddaayyyyuuuummm I am not here for thisĀ 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Iā€™m bored *yawn* šŸ˜•
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    Apparently everyone will get just 10 soonĀ 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I already had the 14 outfits prepared for the next event šŸ¤” Ā now I have to go delete them all and create 14 new ones šŸ’€
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    After reading the new SYS system, there is likely going to be horrible quality items due to quantity and more expensive on-theme items and I am soooo glad I'm already striking because dddaayyyyuuuummm I am not here for thisĀ 
    There are only 6 new items in the Kloset for this update and they are ALL TRASH. Idc what anyone says, they are horrendous (I still bought the kash items tho lol). They had 1 month to plan for this update and this is what they came up with. I cannot IMAGINE the quality of the items if they plan to release 5 new items for TS SYS every week plus more.Ā 
    Platform: iOS
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Is the decrease in quality closet items & event items because of Covid? Iā€™m just wondering because the quality of the items has drastically decreased since last yearšŸ¤”šŸ¤”
    Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    ashleyl23 said:
    Apparently everyone will get just 10 soonĀ 
    Omg ur kidding... why are they going in the opposite direction?Ā 
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā