What's Your Style Level?

Comments

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    At least weekday sys won't be horrible TB boxes...bit maaaaaan we are never going to get a break, because missing a ticket means screwing up your tier 
  • Scarlett_KKHScarlett_KKH Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    It might be too soon to give an opinion, but for now I don't like it, at all. I do like the idea of more prizes, but SYS was already hard as it was. Now it'll be harder to get the top places if we will be competing with 30 dolls that generally have the same score that we have, if I understood it correctly. Not to mention that this seems to encourage ticketbuying. I'll have to wait and see to have a definite opinion, though.
     Android • 🏳️‍🌈 • English is not my 1st language
     Mathematics 🎓 • Portuguese • 22y

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    Artista said:
    I have a question sorry if it’s repeat. So are the style levels (bronze,gold...) going to be determined by the total score (for ex: 625) or by the average points of the 14 looks ? If it’s according to the total score, gold prizes will basically be ticket buyer prizes. 🤨 
    @artisa it’ll be based off your placement in the trendsetters for example if you are in first you will go higher in the style levels but if you are tenth then you might stay the same level or decrease? I hope that makes sense but I’m pretty sure that’s how it’ll work?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    The October update was such a let down. I really had high hopes for the November one but turns out it's even worse with this new SYS.

People wanted changes about SYS Events including being in separate groups for ticket buyers and non ticket buyers, being able to stack 3 (even 4) tickets and this is what we end up with, something that nobody asked for and something that looks super unfair on the paper.

SYS Events were already a bloodbath when the 1st TS prize was something we never had before (wings...) but I can't imagine how it will be now.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I got a headache reading this thread and trying to figure out how it’s going to work so I’ll just wait until Thursday so I can see how it works😅 I’ll then make my decision on whether I want to continue investing the time into this app haha
    AmyMimi said:
    They obviously weren’t getting enough money from the throwback sys lol so they scrapped it 🤡🤡 absolute joke
    For real that joke lasted only like 2 updates once we figured out the boxes were trash 
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I’m a bit confused here. So if you don’t get first place every week you miss out on new clothes? And there’s no way to get those new clothes unless in following weeks you’re in the bottom places, and get them from a TB SYS box instead? 

Will these TB boxes even be updated regularly?
    Kalinda, no offense, keeps answering with same scripted answers. And most of them involve : yay, you can see all available level prizes soon!
    No, not yay, If you already know your tier you literally will be staring at like 3-4 objects you don't even have a chance to get even if you placed #1 this week because you're in a lower tier

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I can’t judge if I like or hate this yet, but if a player who doesn’t use a lot of extra tickets or any extra tickets at all at some points makes it to the top level I’m scared they’ll be grouped with tons of massive ticket buyers and that will completely ruin sys and I mainly play this game for sys 😓 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    All the SYS events will have new clothing prizes and there won't be SYS Throwback events anymore. Once the event starts, you can see the rewards for all the rankings!
    Just wondering...How will get TB items and TB SYS and TS items then? I might have missed something? 
    Realization: THIS is why we got crappy Halloween? My jabber-baby-wocky holiday was pushed to the side for this system?

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    There are too many posts but from what I read I'm not liking this 😔 will have to wait for Thursday to understand it better but so far I expect disappointment 😩
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    You now have a better chance at doing better in SYS and you all complain 🙄
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Tickets buyers about to have a field day with this one Lmaoo, good luck to everyone on Thursday. 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I have a gut feeling that this will actually reduce their ticket income. Because the last time they treated players this way - TB sys's boxes being terrible - it appearantly didn't work since they had to remodel the existing sys. They also forget the impact of covid. Did you know in India youtube premium is only 1,80 dollars? In my country it was 2 something dollars. Youtube adjusts the prices for each country while giving the same service - that way they profit more but mobile games don't have that luxury. So yeah, I don't think these glu bosses have any vision, with kuwtk ending and people finding reasons to hate kardashians more and more every day this game looks doomed. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    cdm1947 said:
    You now have a better chance at doing better in SYS and you all complain 🙄
    @cdm1947 Not necessarily. This may be true for really new players with limited klosets, but for most of us, it will be really hard to come in Top 5 if you are competing against dolls who score really similar to you. Just my take on the initial post, but we'll see come Thursday.
    Platform: iOS
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Style Levels will be available to players with a female doll on iOS, Android and Amazon. It won't be available on Facebook.
    Can you explain why???? Literally i don't see a reason why we can't have it?!?!? I'm literally so pissed right now that i'm )( this close to quit playing,we (facebook players) don't deserve this b***** from GLU 
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    lulula said:
    Will there be 5 new Trendsetter items for each SYS? That seems so excessive and exhausting for the Glu team, which probably means the quality of items will go down. With that said, I am excited for what seems to be a whole lot of new clothing items being introduced, but what I am NOT excited for is this ranking system. It is gonna get so competitive if you are in a group of 30 dolls who all score similar to you. 
    The thing is I’m not sure you’ll be grouped with dolls who score similarly- I read kalindas original post again and she said rank will determine your style level. So if we win first place this first week, we’ll be in the same group as other people who won first place during the next SYS. One person can win first place with 800 points and another can win with 2000 points. I think there’s no guarantee we’ll be in groups with people who score similarly, just people who were ranked similarly. The competition and ticket buying will happen because people will need to score within a certain rank in order to stay in their level or move up. 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited November 2020
    jhabs said:
    lulula said:
    Will there be 5 new Trendsetter items for each SYS? That seems so excessive and exhausting for the Glu team, which probably means the quality of items will go down. With that said, I am excited for what seems to be a whole lot of new clothing items being introduced, but what I am NOT excited for is this ranking system. It is gonna get so competitive if you are in a group of 30 dolls who all score similar to you. 
    The thing is I’m not sure you’ll be grouped with dolls who score similarly- I read kalindas original post again and she said rank will determine your style level. So if we win first place this first week, we’ll be in the same group as other people who won first place during the next SYS. One person can win first place with 800 points and another can win with 2000 points. I think there’s no guarantee we’ll be in groups with people who score similarly, just people who were ranked similarly. The competition and ticket buying will happen because people will need to score within a certain rank in order to stay in their level or move up. 
    Idk if that sounds better lol, as a lot of TBs still end up 2nd or 3rd place if there are multiple TBs in a TS group. Oof I guess we'll see on Thursday how it all works but I feel like I'm screwed either way fml

Edit: If this is the case, imagine competing with 30 dolls who are all used to placing 2nd or in the Top 5?? That seems like an anxiety attack waiting to happen. 
    Platform: iOS