What's Your Style Level?

Comments

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @KalindaKing are tb boxes available to everyone if they score lower in the TS rank, or if you move up a tier, you stay that level and never get a chance of getting tb boxes? 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited November 2020

Glu what is this? Im nervous for Thursday. 
    Edit: i might have to pull out my clown 🤡 pic again
  • SebastianKKHSebastianKKH Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I gotta ask - does this apply to male dolls too?
    @KalindaKing
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    How about instead of having a limited amount of people be in a certain tier, you should have a certain amount of points needed to reach it (that is reasonable for free players to reach).That way, even more people can get the prizes, whether they earn it or pay for it. For example the top tier: 675 points and the tier below that 625 points or whatever. As long as you reach 675 points, you’re guaranteed for the top tier. That way there will still be ticket buyers, but it will also be based on how well your looks score, which is what SYS was supposed to be about in the first place.
    No it would be worse. Than free players that deserve their places would definitely be in horrible groups with tb's. Currently if all the tiers have equal amount of players it would mean 1 in every 7 person would be gold which is fine because 1 in 7 definitely isn't tb, they are a lesser percentage. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    She said only female dolls 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I need to say that at least the update in SYS is for everyone, not only for a part of the players...

🎂🎂🎂
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Ok if I understood correctly I think it’s what we were asking for only divided in categories.. like we asked to have number 1 prize for the first 5 players and second place prize  for the next 10 and 3rd place prize for the next 5 so that more people can get prizes instead of 1 star and 5 energy if you are position from 5th to 30th place .. so I thing this is exactly that top prize for the first 10 ppl then 2nd for the next 10 and 3rd for the bottom 10! Only instead of having 2 prizes we get 5 so the bottom 3 on gold for example will still get 5 prises or 4 out of the 5 which I think will be the clothes just maybe no free star or free box to open .. and the ppl on top in silver level will get 4 prisez instead of 5 just no box or star or something like that .. I mean this is what I understand from the explanation . Now if I’m wrong idk I guess will see on Thursday 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    We will finally gonna have a galaxy sys and its gonna be in this messed up system 😭😭😭😭
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Interesting but seeing that players and hackers buy their way to the top...really not going to be all that fair. Seeing people use excessive tickets because they don’t have clothes for the theme is ridiculous and they will end up in the Gold Tier. Veteran players who feel they must always be In first and justify their use of excessive ticket they will end up on Gold Tier. Glu is definitely about Profit and they will get exactly what they are looking for. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    This doesn’t seem promising at all but i’ll wait and try maybe it won’t be as bad as we think 
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    sounds like something else where i'm gonna lose in 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    My brain hurts
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Wow I did not expect to come back to the forum with this...

This is another circus on the worst day possible 🤡
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I dont understand a goddamn thing
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Yeah I’m.... overwhelmed. 

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    ive played i think 2 games with the league system and they were all executed better than this... in one game theres basically no limits to how many 'rounds' u can submit to win like ticketbuying here but theres virtually no difference in prizes between tiers so that mostly works itself out (unlike losing out on new clothes completely in different tiers) and in the other game, it was only comparing everyones top 5 total scores regardless of how many 'rounds' you submitted which was fair too bcos u can still spend to increase ur top 5 looks and buy items to improve ur 'team' (in kkh's case, ur kloset) but it would still be fair to long-time players. this new sys system is gonna be taken advantage of by excessive tbs and hackers and the rest of us will be suffering 🤷‍♀️
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited November 2020
    edit** JK Kalinda answered this. There’s too much to read 😂
  • SebastianKKHSebastianKKH Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    @KalindaKing
    She said only female dolls 
    🙃
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    @pristineperson oh I think you mean the sys and ts boxes will be updated? I’m talking about the multi coloured gift box you win during the week where you can get past weekend event items! 
    iOS player 
    level 69