⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• ParoxysmParoxysm Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    •Update Willow's look.
    It would be really nice to see her in something else. Maybe you could do it for Christmas or 2021. 
  • kendallkkhokkendallkkhok Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I would love if we could buy hair colors and makeup for diamonds in "get this look" 💕
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Give paid players their 20 videos back

• ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    -Make there be some kind of reward for fully furnishing a house.
    -Add more goals (like make goals like real run in and top of the world have more goals beyond what they do now like real run in 20 or something). 
    -Fix the unbalanced voting system and make it so we don’t have to vote like 30 times for 100 kash (people would also actually vote throughout events if it rewarded them well and wasn’t so tedious). 
    -increase the K star payout on businesses because honestly everything costs so many k stars now in this game 
    -allow players to shoot their reality show at any hone they own 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2020
    A sparkly, multicolor dye instead of just one flat color...like this dress. Could also make purple/green or diff combination colors. The new dyes are nice but getting boring and there's only so many colors. This would be nice type of dye to launch for Xmas! 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please keep the suggestions re fashion/beauty in the appropriate thread.  This is for other suggestions.  ie;  More Lookbook Slots, Select Date duration like we select Party duration.
    •   This is not for makeup, fashion, hairstyle suggestions.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Lookbook option in sys kloset is all I’m asking pleaseeee!!!
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I wish Glu would take kollections we've finished out of our rotations. I've only finished one but I swear I see it every 2 or 3 weeks. Also please do a better job of rotating kollections in general, there are a few I haven't seen in months.

I've said it before but please make spouses less needy! In the OG stardom game once you hit the max level with your spouse they stop asking for daily dates. My man is cute as hell but he has the worst timing lol. 

I've also said this before, but please stop giving us sponsorships for homes and furniture we don't own. I'm not buying a $80,000/65 k star house (or 50 k star piece of furniture)  to earn 1 k star and $500. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @beachespeaches there is no way a collection is rotating if you have actually completed it. When you do it will always be there and you won’t be able to open it.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Let us vote for sys themes, new dyes, and let us see a graph showing voting progress for each thing so we know you're actually listening 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Is it possible to add a slider that sets the opacity of makeup? For example the highlight is so intense on darker dolls, but if we could tone it down it would look nice. The slider could pop up like how hair colors do 
     This would actually be amazing!!! 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    @beachespeaches there is no way a collection is rotating if you have actually completed it. When you do it will always be there and you won’t be able to open it.
    ohhhh I didn't know that. I swear it's not there sometimes, maybe I just haven't noticed. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • taylotusmc29taylotusmc29 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Voting this SYS trying to finally get a diamond made me realize something. I don't understand why we are rewarded for choosing the most popular picked look. Maybe I am nit-picking on this, but that seems like some HS clique bs. It seems really unfair. Why can't we receive the same rewards for just voting in general no matter who was most picked? Implementing this change wouldn't affect Glu's money. I only suggest this as it can only help level the voting. Since we all know there are some players that try to guess the most picked look to build the percentage to reward bar, rather than picking what they actually would if not getting the reward.
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Add a new forum rule: all members should post full screen screenshots on this forum. I mean screenshots with giftboxes, the voting booth, their closet looks, etc. Posted screenshots should clearly show the amount of k-stars, cash, and energy of each forum member. That way we would be able to keep the hackers off this forum at least 
  • armindersingharmindersingh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Could there be more stuff for people who play as male avatars? The collections we have are the same that rotate. There hasnt been anything new and the only ones we get are the same boxes rotating. Thank you

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     Since we're told the themes of the monthly SYSs in the newsletter anyway, could the items that work with each theme be offered the week before? Getting something for the theme of the SYS in TS for that SYS makes no sense, considering we can't actually use it
  • fairy_sagefairy_sage Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited November 2020
    - When a user clicks on the announcement, please put a x button on the top right so a user doesn't have to click through each announcement if they accidently clicked. 

-There is a bug where if you click on a business like Chevier in Paris and then without clicking off the drop down menu, clicking on the travel icon next the drop down menu does not pop. I think that when you click on Chevier and then immediately click on the travel icon or another button the drop down should accordion.    

-  When a user travels to different places for energy. Make the user clicks less by adding a left and right arrow too each destination.

-Also get rid of the traveling animation.

-Outfits should have their own tab in the closet so that a user doesn't have to sift for outfits. 
  • SebastianKKHSebastianKKH Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    ANYTHING for male dolls. Ya’ll are big and developed enough to give us even the most basic of an update. My wallet stays sealed til then ✌🏻
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So i guess Male Dolls and Facebook Players are now gonna be Glu's Black Sheeps?? 🤔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    MORE WAYS TO EARN DIAMONDS!!!!
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Like how to we have 2 diamond collections this month with no additional ways to earn the currency to play them. Not fair.
    Really wish there was something like a "wishlist" tab in the closet, store everything you want to have and buy it later. I always remember something I wanted to buy after I used all my kstars.
    Please also add goals for spending diamonds and cash
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Please update the Acessoroies, Hair, Clothes and Shoes Achievments!!
    Ohh and the Parenting and Run In Achievments aswell!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Can this section be reordered?
    and can you separate the necklaces, the rings, the earrings, the bracelets in the jewelery section? 
  • kristikreme307kristikreme307 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    -get rid of the style levels in SYS. This is the dumbest addition to this game I’ve seen so far. It makes SYS events stressful and lowers everyone’s chances of getting items they like (that were already pretty low to begin with). People that play this game every single day and pay money still don’t have the chance to get most of the items they want. If you’re going to do something like this and get rid of the opportunity to get throwback SYS and TS boxes from players who want new items, at least make those items available for diamonds after a year like with the weekend event and gift box items. It’s crazy that only one out of 30 players will get a certain dress item or hair and that if you succeed in getting an item you want you will have a harder time in the future by being placed in a harder group. I would much prefer the throwback events during the week than this abomination. 

Please recognize that your game is ridiculously expensive to begin with and players still love it enough to spend the money and keep playing. It’s crazy to be treated so unfairly. It seems with each new update we lose opportunities to get items we love, earn kstars, or earn diamonds. I have literally spent hundreds of dollars on this game in the short time I’ve played and I continue to get disappointed by the way the game treats players. Now every time I’m tempted to spend money I donate it to charity instead. 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    The quality of event items has drastically decreased since last year
    Improve the quality of weekend event items & Stop creating new Kollections, until you have fixed the issues we have asked you to 

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    Let us vote for sys themes, new dyes, and let us see a graph showing voting progress for each thing so we know you're actually listening 
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle Glu needs to start doing an in game poll after every update, something like “how could we improve your KKH experience?”
    Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    Can we have a symbol in the closet for Kollections & #FashionGoals
    Why do I even bother 😒