🎆🦃v11.5 Update - Thanksgiving & Black Friday Is Almost Here🍽️🛍️

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Is the decrease in quality closet items & event items because of Covid? I’m just wondering because the quality of the items has drastically decreased since last year🤔🤔
    They also started to release one diamond kollection every month. Plus kstars kollections are overwhelming too, 2 new ones a month is just too much. They also started to give 2 fashion goals a month instead of 1 which is just not sensible at this point. Legit players won't even kollect everything, they literally release 1 more bundle for hackers every month. For real tho, why do they continue with the FG's at all? Just drop the kstar prices by half, update vip advantages and people will buy more plus hackers won't get extra free items?
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:
    Beth0401 said:
    ashleyl23 said:
    Just got to watch my k-star videos ... still only 10 .. okay. 
    Apparently everyone will get just 10 soon 
    Omg ur kidding... why are they going in the opposite direction? 
    I know 🙁 why not give everyone 20 instead 
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    edited November 2020
    new pfp for November🍂:)
    does anyone have any tips for how to make the pictures higher quality?🥺 i put the picture through remini but as you can see it still doesn’t look the best hahaha

edit: thank you to everyone for your help!:) this is the picture re uploaded after taking everyone’s advice!

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Posted some news about Show Your Style events! Find out how you can win more prizes: http
    I think that ticket buyers will increase with this feature 
    I think that’s the point/goal. 😭
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Took a spin earlier today and got the top 💖

• Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    So another update and neither of these are fixed considering the dress was fixed in a previous update I don’t know why it’s still unfinished and the eyes are a paid item still in rotation 🙄

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was so distracted by the mention of SYS changes, I forgot to ask about when Amazon can expect an update.
    Platform: Android

• lologslaylologslay Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Curious here, I see some dolls are playing through Facebook. I have not seen KKH game on my Facebook. I have went to different browsers on my iPhone and still couldn’t find the game. I can save my game through fb. But would like to start a new/different game using fb on the computer if it’s possible?
    Alsooo the only thing I find really crappy about this update is the new sys levels.. 
    If anyone can answer my question about the Facebook game, I’ll appreciate it! 😊
     Thanks, ꪶꪮꪶ꠸ꪻꪖ ᦓꪶꪖꪗ xx ❤️
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Jesus those sparkly heels are so badly made. That butterfly bag is tacky (in a bad way) and the face glitter thing looks weird (who wants glitter on their forehead?)

Are they making interns design these items or...
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    KylaVH said:

does anyone have any tips for how to make the pictures higher quality?🥺 i put the picture through remini but as you can see it still doesn’t look the best hahaha

Did you used Remini after all of the edits? Because many editing apps (like the known one PicsArt) will turn quality back to general one if you change anything after using Remini 😅
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    KylaVH said:

try photoshop express.. its adjustment menu is brilliant 
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @anilynbright OHHHH that explains so much😂 i definitely used remini, then used picsart to correct some of the weird remini affects (like the teeth thing). i’m not the brightest of the bunch lmao, thank you!:)
    @Kaayla i’ll definitely give that a try, tysm!🥰
    I’m not sure if I read something wrong but are we not getting throwback show your styles anymore? And does anyone know what the next theme will be? because Im pretty sure I read someone say the next theme will be 80s? I’m really confused lol
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    I did Simon’s daughters gig which was 6 hours and only got... 15 event points? Please don’t tell me that they changed this. 🙂
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    @ashleyy, from what I understood, we are still getting the Weekday SYS but the Throwback SYS Box Prizes will only be available to lower ranks (6th-10th place probably?) and the higher ranks will be getting new items. I'm not sure if higher ranks are getting SYS Boxes too😕
    And this weekend's theme will be 80's Prom, according to Kalinda!
    I hope this helped, and someone please do correct me if I'm wrong!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    This is the worst UPDATE.... Sucked all the joy out of all the festivities....
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I did Simon’s daughters gig which was 6 hours and only got... 15 event points? Please don’t tell me that they changed this. 🙂

@yezx had the same problem in the TB event thread so I guess unfortunately they changed the number of points 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Posted some news about Show Your Style events! Find out how you can win more prizes: http
    I think that ticket buyers will increase with this feature i

i am SO late to this.. but thats exactly what they want.. lol....
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    edited November 2020

side note from the sys talk, WOW the design quality of the new kloset items is horrendous! 💀

i mean look at this.

just by browsing through old event items we can clearly see the decrease in quality of a lot of the clothes we get this year compared to the items players get last year. 

Glu, i know y’all are all about the money but please please maintain good quality kloset items and weekend event items too 🤗
    This is a recycled outfit  from the kendall and kylie game
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I just finished an old 6-hour event, and it gave me the standard 25 event points. So, I guess they changed it for new storyline gigs?🤡
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Where's the update for Android?? @KalindaKing
    @Eyyeth_ thanks for explaining I guess I missed Kalinda post about the sys theme 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I personally think this dress is really cute and perfect for the “ Out of this world” SYS and it dyes really well 🖤

Edit** one weird thing though is the elbow I’m not sure what’s going on with that? 🤔🧐🤦🏻‍♀️