What's Your Style Level?

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    @pristineperson oh I think you mean the sys and ts boxes will be updated? I’m talking about the multi coloured gift box you win during the week where you can get past weekend event items! 
    Ohhhh ok, she mentioned the show your style throwback ones, I don’t think she mentioned anything about updating the throwback coloured ones, maybe she did? I just haven’t seen it. 
    I really hope they update those to!
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    I’m just gonna wait till Thursday to form an opinion cause I’m very confused . Hoping that we end up liking what they are doing with this once we experience it .🤞🏼
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • GisellaEhrlichGisellaEhrlich Registered Users 6 Posts
    Ok. Welcome to a pay to win game, amigasss😖
  • CiaraKKHCiaraKKH Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I can't really say much about this new feature until Thursday but so far I'm not liking it much. My only worry right now is how much time and energy it will consume to participate in SYS events now. 

I don't participate in SYS weekday events as I'm a University student and I try to focus on my studies on the weekdays. Sometimes, playing SYS weekends also takes a toll on me, especially if I have reports due but then I really want to win as I like the TS prizes. It's a competition after all. My point is, this revamped SYS sounds like it's just going to be so mentally exhausting and reading about all that and just thinking about it drained me too. 

Please, Glu, take into consideration that your players have a life and they have real life obligations. I don't think this will be good for the health mentally.
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I am dispointed but also glad that I am on strike #20videosforeveryone. At least I am not feeding a greedy company that gives no consideration to it's customers. 
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Watching the election with everyone saying, we don't know, covid was we don't know, now glh adding we don't know...I seriously just need something concrete in 2020 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I'm so confused

Headache GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I just woke up and read this news and I’m like : 
    🤯🤯🤯
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    What’s funny is that I am running for a position in the Students’ Union election at my uni and even that is less stressful than this lmao- I am SO glad I am striking already 
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts

I had to LOL because this is such an accurate response from most of us to this new SYS format, and I can hear this GIF so well😭🤣
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Am I the only one who doesn’t care? 😂 Just a new way play, so play, have fun, do not waste your nerves on game 😅
    (This is a person talking who has a loan for upcoming 20 years, enough of stress in my life 😂)
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    "The higher your total score, the more prizes you can win. If you want to increase your total score and improve your chances of moving to the next Style Level, then you can buy more clothing that fits the theme or buy tickets to submit more looks."

Of course you can buy more tickets, duh. This is such BS. You could've sort players out by their average score but nah, it's total, so basic TBs will move up the ranks. 
  • Paris_MinajParis_Minaj Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    This is by far the worst idea I've ever HEARD! I already buy tickets weekly and still don't win the TS prizes sometimes. 
    iOS player since 2014💎
    Instagram @ Kkh_Minaj 
    #BLM
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I just hope that if the new sys format turns out as bad as anticipated, they would have the decency scrap the idea.
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I'm curious to see how this will play out. Until we actually see it on thursday there's no need for negativity imo
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2021
  • IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Glu

Meanwhile 

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited November 2020
    All the SYS events will have new clothing prizes and there won't be SYS Throwback events anymore. Once the event starts, you can see the rewards for all the rankings!
    this is bullsh*t.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
    abasili93 said:
    All the SYS events will have new clothing prizes and there won't be SYS Throwback events anymore. Once the event starts, you can see the rewards for all the rankings!
    this is bullsh*t.

Does that mean that if I hadn't picked the sports bra, leggings and water bottle that I'll never get them? ☹️
    I would like to understand the thought process of Glu who went from beta testing throwback SYS for months to just dropping a whole format without any warning on all the players. 
    Probably TB SYS weren't profitable enough. But I agree, it's so lame and inconsistent 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I would like to understand the thought process of Glu who went from beta testing throwback SYS for months to just dropping a whole format without any warning on all the players. 
    This is a really good point! Does glu expect this to go off without a hitch first time? Maybe it'll be a shambles and they'll roll it back like the ill-fated foray into Who Wore It Best
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    this is bullsh*t.

Does that mean that if I hadn't picked the sports bra, leggings and water bottle that I'll never get them? ☹️
    you will still get throwback items if you stay in the lower rank. but if you go up - you will get the new SYS items. thats what i got from all this